Topic: Silva vs. Belfort II

Silva vs. Belfort II

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,673  |  73.8%
  • Forum Posts:  17,584
  • Post Score: 60

11.22.2015 | 12:31 PM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Silva vs. Belfort II. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses Page 4

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,503  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

11.23.2015 | 2:34 PM ET

Prediction: Silva  |  KO/TKO  |  Round 1

Hendo has a weird chin.  It not take much to knock him down but the KO is a different story.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

FresnoMMA
FresnoMMA
  • Predictions:  56,248  |  68.6%
  • Forum Posts:  7,436
  • Post Score: 204

11.23.2015 | 3:29 PM ET

Prediction: Silva  |  Decision

I'm pretty pumped to see Anderson back, I was surprised to see all the unenthusiastic responses!  Personally I like this fight 
GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

11.23.2015 | 11:54 PM ET

* Edited at 11.23.2015, 11:54 PM ET *

"..."

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

11.24.2015 | 12:07 AM ET

@Fresno  I actually want to be excited for this fight, because I remember how excited I was when the first fight happened and seeing Anderson land that masterful front kick KO on Vitor to defend his belt.  I just feel jaded because of all that has happened with Anderson's career since he lost his belt and popped positive for steroids.

I feel like that the fighter that was once the #1 P4P MMA fighter in the world is a shell of what he used to be, and his use of steroids to heal his leg to even fight makes it even worse.  I just wish Anderson retired after losing to Weidman.  That loss, in my eyes, was a perfect ending as it signified the passing of the torch from Silva to Weidman.

* Edited at 11.24.2015, 12:09 AM ET *

"..."

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,503  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

11.24.2015 | 9:46 AM ET

Prediction: Silva  |  KO/TKO  |  Round 1

Anderson also was able to avoid the punches and made it look so easy

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

Page 4

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Tom Aspinall unamused by Jon Jones 'playing games again' with interest in Alex Pereira
  • Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: What’s next for Inoue and Canelo, Lomachenko vs Kambosos preview, more
  • Middle Easy : Tom Aspinall Accuses Jon Jones Of ‘Playing Games’, Says Fight ‘Not Looking Very Likely’ To Happen
  • MMAFighting.com : MMA Pound-for-Pound Rankings: Jon Jones falls out of top 5
  • MMA Mania : Aldo Returns To Official UFC Rankings
  • MMAFighting.com : Matt Brown shed a tear after telling UFC he was retiring: ‘A piece of you dies’
  • MMA Mania : Volk: BMF Belt Makes Another ‘Blessed’ Fight ‘Worth Getting Out Of Bed For’
  • MMA Junkie : Grant Dawson draws rebound inspiration from teammate Dustin Poirier ahead of UFC 302
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Why would he be scared of Benavidez?’: Lampley says Canelo not afraid of a challenge
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Why would he be scared of David Benavidez?’: Jim Lampley says Canelo not afraid of a challenge
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Daniel Cormier loves Jon Jones’ ‘smart’ call for Alex Pereira: ‘It’s much less risky’ than Tom Aspinall
  • MMA Mania : Saint Denis Vs. Tsarukyan ‘Would Be Perfect’
  • Jits Magazine : Alex Pereira Challenges Anthony Smith To $50,000 Grappling Match, Smith Accepts
  • Jits Magazine : UFC Veteran Raphael Assuncao Spits At 10th Planet Black Belt After Disqualification Win
  • Jits Magazine : Big Names Hit The Mats At IBJJF Atlanta Spring Open 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! O’Malley Wants Sleepy Time For Mac
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Sleep Sean O’Malley’
  • MMA Mania : ‘My D—k Didn’t Get Hard!’ Brown Couldn’t ‘Get Fired Up’ About Fight Offer
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Snaps Back at ‘Sugar’d Up’ Conor McGregor Over Past PED Usage: ‘When Your Idols Turn to Rivals’