Topic: Fantasy & Games

BLC Season 6: The Kato Valets' Team Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

07.07.2015 | 11:27 PM ET

This is the team thread for the BLC team known as The Kato Valets!

Our team roster comprises of the following members (as of so far, I think there is still one more round):

@GreenHornet553
@poir420
@jonnyboy6969
@FaceStomper
@legacyofmisfortune
@DrGlaze
@dtrain24
@bman518

This is my first season in BLC as a captain, so I'll do the best I can in leading this team.

As far as picking events; I'm not going to badger you guys about it, but do your best to try and pick most of the fights in the events as you can.  Furthermore, please try to pick the events as early as you can. I won't hound you guys about it, but I will send you guys a friendly reminder week to week for the events.   Obviously there will be times that things come up in your personal life (work, out sick,, etc.) that will interfere with you picking the fights events.  Just do the best you can. That's all I can ask for.

With the new Berserker rule that is in place this season, I figured of possibly doing a rotational thing.  If you guys want to do something different than that, I am open to ideas.  However, due to time constraints, I had to put my name forwards as Berserker for week 1; due to the lack of a plan, as well as not putting one of your names forward without asking first.  So for any of you that wanted to be berserker in Week 1, I apologize but I just didn't have enough time for input.

As for our team logo,  I have no skills with things like Photoshop.  So if you guys want to contribute a logo, I'm open to submissions. If not, I'll just make it simple for us and get a jpeg off Google Images of Bruce Lee dressed as Kato.

I hope this will be a fun season for us all. Can't wait to play this new season of BLC with you guys.

So, with all that being said; any thoughts?

* Edited at 07.07.2015, 11:48 PM ET *

"..."

Responses Page 14

GreenHornet
GreenHornet

09.18.2015 | 10:18 PM ET

Alright then.  I will Berserk in the final game.

"..."

xo4thamissus
xo4thamissus
  • Predictions:  3,555  |  65.5%
  • Forum Posts:  45
  • Post Score: 298

09.20.2015 | 12:32 PM ET

So we are done then?  It was fun guys, thanks for having me on the team.. 

"\m/ TEXAS FOREVER"

GreenHornet
GreenHornet

09.22.2015 | 8:46 AM ET

We did it guys.  While it's not a BLC Championship, we beat the Oddsbots in the Toilet Bowl (we finished 7th overall).

It was a fun season, team.  Thanks for participating. :)

* Edited at 09.22.2015, 9:39 AM ET *

"..."

legacyofmisfortune
legacyofmisfortune
  • Predictions:  14,159  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,349
  • Post Score: 240

09.22.2015 | 4:56 PM ET

it was fun and we didn´t got stuck with the crapbowl, so its a win win. see ya next season (maybe)

"he is going to the hospital, and im going to the after party, ha ha ha" Nate Diaz

DrGlaze
DrGlaze
  • Predictions:  18,699  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  872
  • Post Score: 188

09.22.2015 | 5:07 PM ET

Well, anything but last is a win in  my book. It was fun playing along side you guys, thanks for having me on the team! Hope to see all of you next season!

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers. -Khalil Gibran "

dtrain24
dtrain24
  • Predictions:  11,996  |  65.8%
  • Forum Posts:  3,212
  • Post Score: 235

09.22.2015 | 9:05 PM ET

While it wasn't the result we wanted, I had fun with you guys. At least our team camaraderie probably ranked pretty high. 

Whether it's as teammates again or opponents, I'm looking forward to playing with you all next season.

Thanks for the opportunity as well, GreenHornet. It was a fun rookie season for me, and I'm pretty happy with how I did overall picking all these events for the first time. 

"His legacy is money. My legacy is smesh." -Khabib

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,490  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

09.26.2015 | 8:35 AM ET

Am I still part of this team?

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

GreenHornet
GreenHornet

09.26.2015 | 11:17 AM ET

@rappinpap Yes.  You are. 

"..."

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,490  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

09.26.2015 | 12:06 PM ET

Thanks

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

Page 14

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 salaries: Mike Perry leads event payroll with 6-figure purse
  • MMA Mania : McGregor Is A Part Owner Of BKFC
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! Perry Steamrolls Alves With Quick TKO
  • MMA Junkie : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 results: Mike Perry makes quick work of Thiago Alves, goes ballistic afterward
  • MMAFighting.com : Perry knocks out Alves in 60 seconds, calls out ‘fat f*cking b*tch’ Till at BFKC KnuckleMania 4
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry knocks out Thiago Alves in 60 seconds, calls out ‘fat f*cking b*tch’ Darren Till at BFKC KnuckleMania 4
  • MMA Mania : Video! McGregor Drops ‘Huge’ News At KnuckleMania 4
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘Absolutely savage’: Conor McGregor, other pros react to Mike Perry’s 60-second knockout at BKFC KnuckleMania 4
  • MMA Junkie : Social media reacts to Mike Perry's 60-second finish of Thiago Alves at BKFC: KnuckleMania 4
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry vs. Thiago Alves full fight video highlights
  • Middle Easy : Mike Perry Smashes Thiago Alves in 60 Seconds – BKFC KnuckleMania IV Results (Highlights)
  • MMA Mania : ‘King Of Violence’ Perry Smokes Alves In Just 60 Seconds
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 results: Lorenzo Hunt suffers gruesome arm injury after Mick Terrill drops him in first round
  • Middle Easy : Lorenzo Hunt Suffers Horrific Elbow Injury in Opening Round Against Mick Terrill – BKFC KnuckleMania IV Results (Highlights)
  • MMA Mania : Terrill Defends Heavyweight Title After Hunt Breaks His Arm
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 live blog: Mike Perry vs. Thiago Alves
  • MMA Junkie : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 results: Disappointed Ben Rothwell claims quick injury TKO win over Todd Duffee
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 results: Ben Rothwell bulldozes through Todd Duffee in 43 seconds
  • Middle Easy : Ben Rothwell Scores Awkward 43-Second TKO Over Todd Duffee – BKFC KnuckleMania IV Results (Highlights)
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Alfredo Angulo, Jeremiah Riggs have 93-second instant classic at BKFC KnuckleMania 4