Tapology Forums

Fuel TV is launching a new show called "punk payback" with Bas Rutten.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

08.04.2011 | 2:07 PM ET

Opinions.

Responses

BeastMaster
BeastMaster
  • Predictions:  1,958  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  3,029
  • Post Score: 180

08.04.2011 | 2:13 PM ET

I'd watch any tv show that has Bas Rutten in it.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

08.04.2011 | 2:16 PM ET

a few things about fuel tv. its in 30 million homes. its owned by fox. they show shark fights and legend fights.
TacomaTerror
TacomaTerror
  • Predictions:  149  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  480
  • Post Score: 59

08.04.2011 | 3:01 PM ET

I will only watch is Bas Ruten fights at least once. Lol.

" ."All praise is to Allah, I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too." "

Dannotheman
Dannotheman
  • Predictions:  9,433  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,406
  • Post Score: 185

08.04.2011 | 3:03 PM ET

Where did they ever get this idea?!

"God please give me patience, if you give me strength I will just punch them in the face."

Blackwork
Blackwork
  • Predictions:  4,678  |  66.0%
  • Forum Posts:  900
  • Post Score: 162

08.04.2011 | 4:09 PM ET

Will watch the show. But they need to fire the person who came up with this name, unless it was Bas. And if it was Bas, someone needs to tell him politely this is not a good name for a show.

"http://www.tapology.com/profiles/blackwork/my-rankings?ranking_type=member"

TacomaTerror
TacomaTerror
  • Predictions:  149  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  480
  • Post Score: 59

08.04.2011 | 4:23 PM ET

It'd be better to name the show.. " It's Payback Punk. "

" ."All praise is to Allah, I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too." "

LoneRonin
LoneRonin
  • Predictions:  3,222  |  62.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,171
  • Post Score: 104

08.04.2011 | 4:37 PM ET

Im guessing its a bully beatdown type of show? Its funny they got Bas, who does a bunch of anti-bullying ads on cartoon network, to beat up a bunch of bullies. And the say violence doesnt solve anything ha
wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

08.04.2011 | 6:49 PM ET

its not. what i read is its bas rutten teaching you how to get out of bad predicament in real life. the title suggests something else so i agree it needs to be changed
minotauro11
minotauro11
  • Predictions:  2,483  |  66.5%
  • Forum Posts:  4,493
  • Post Score: 148

08.04.2011 | 7:56 PM ET

You guys have seen his self defense videos right? If this show is anything like those, I can't wait for it.

"We Are All One"

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

08.04.2011 | 8:36 PM ET

it kinda is like that for real life situations.
Jalm
Jalm
  • Predictions:  1,064  |  58.6%
  • Forum Posts:  203
  • Post Score: 155

08.04.2011 | 11:08 PM ET

Used to watch bully beatdown till I found out it was all staged.

" I told ya so" !!

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

08.04.2011 | 11:14 PM ET

that don't call tv entertainment for nothing.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Ben Askren Claims Conor McGregor’s ‘Jealous’ Of UFC Rival Khabib: ‘No Money Can Make Up For That’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Be Upset!’ Topuria ‘Too Short’ To Headline Over O’Malley
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith: Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier 'much closer than a lot of people are giving it credit for'
  • MMA Mania : MMA Prospect Watch: Meet ‘The Punjabi Prince’
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor is ‘Cold in the Soul’ for Michael Chandler, Plans to Fight Three Times in 2024
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Curtis Blaydes On Tom Aspinall, Alex Pereira, Was Ciryl Gane A Go For UFC 304?
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 93 card official with 13 bouts
  • Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: Usyk is undisputed, Taylor vs Catterall 2, Canelo’s next fight
  • MMA Junkie : Belal Muhammad explains why he doesn't like 'piece of trash' Sean Strickland
  • MMA Mania : ‘Piece Of Trash’ Strickland Is ‘All Talk’
  • Middle Easy : Dustin Poirier Ready to Knock Islam Makhachev Unconscious at UFC 302: ‘The Ref’s Going to Be Pulling Me Off Him’
  • Middle Easy : Husband and Coach of UFC Fighter Hailey Cowan Arrested, Accused of Sexually Assaulting Minor ‘Hundreds of Times’
  • MMA Junkie : Tom Aspinall says next fight after Curtis Blaydes has to be for undisputed belt: 'I'll wait it out if I have to'
  • MMAFighting.com : Dustin Poirier makes bold prediction for Islam Makhachev fight at UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : McGregor Labels ‘Little R—ard’ Topuria ‘A Non-Champion’
  • MMAFighting.com : Anderson Silva opens as huge favorite over Chael Sonnen in July boxing match
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He put you in position’: Vergil Hunter explains why Spence should pay former trainer his worth
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He put you in position’: Vergil Hunter explains why Errol Spence should pay Derrick James his worth
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302: Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier adds short-notice debutant Mitch Raposo
  • MMA Mania : Mouthy Mac Warned To ‘Be Careful’ With Khabib Critique