Tapology Forums

Baby Survival.(Non MMA Related)

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

BodyModifier
BodyModifier
  • Predictions:  21  |  61.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,608
  • Post Score: 152

07.30.2011 | 9:33 AM ET

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Responses

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,570
  • Post Score: 275

07.30.2011 | 11:44 AM ET

Uhh... are you coming to Tapology for parenting advice?!?!  That's a first!  Are we really the best group of people you want to answer these questions?

"I live, I die, I live again."

t0rch
t0rch
  • Predictions:  5,787  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,658
  • Post Score: 208

07.30.2011 | 11:49 AM ET

Just keep a life jacket on your child at all times seems like a simple solution.

"I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong."

BodyModifier
BodyModifier

07.30.2011 | 3:51 PM ET

@Gregory haha. Always razzing me. 
At first I thought of seeing a baby getting plopped in the water was disturbing, but then thought that babies are swimming the first 9 months in a womb. So I guess it's not too far fetched for people to do this. So babies are natural born swimmers. 
I personally don't think I'd follow through with this and use common sense like Torch suggested. A life jacket. They say statistically a lot of babies have passed away due to water incidents and them drowning.
I honestly haven't heard of an accident happen like that with anyone I know.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,570
  • Post Score: 275

07.30.2011 | 3:55 PM ET

@body are you a new parent with a small kid?  If so, congrats.  If not, you are just curious?

BTW I have no prob with you starting a thread about it... it's just unique/unexpected!

"I live, I die, I live again."

BodyModifier
BodyModifier

07.30.2011 | 4:36 PM ET

@Gregory. No I'm just a very curious person and like to explore any topic really. Babies amaze me. Even reading about psychology and how babies act and things of that nature.
Anything holds a high interest with me. Reason I asked about your avatar Gregory. :)

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Stamp Fairtex out of June fight, U.S. card after serious knee injury
  • Jits Magazine : IBJJF Baton Rouge Open 2024 Features Several Top Competitors
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Armed Police Disrupt ‘Suga’ Show
  • MMA Junkie : Kamaru Usman: Belal Muhammad not a 'high-enough level of a wrestler' to beat Leon Edwards at UFC 304
  • MMA Mania : Silva-Sonnen 3 Proposed As MMA, But Sonnen Targeting ‘Gamebred’
  • MMA Junkie : Islam Makhachev's coach: Arman Tsarukyan passing up title shot 'right call from him'
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Reveals October Boxing Clash with Jorge Masvidal in the Works
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 304 adds Oban Elliott vs. Preston Parsons
  • MMA Mania : ‘That’s The Fight!’ Edwards And McGregor Share Mutual Interest
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Saudi Arabia adds several bouts for Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev card
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor Addresses His Comments on Sean O’Malley, Goes Off on Ilia Topuria, and Targets Leon Edwards in Wild Livestream
  • MMA Junkie : Tyron Woodley plans on MMA return, blames 'wack' UFC Apex for recent performances
  • Middle Easy : Demetrious Johnson Not Interested in Usyk vs. Fury Rematch, Urges ‘The Cat’ to Retire: ‘There’s Nothing Left He Can Prove’
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall: ‘Next Fight After Blaydes Has To Be For Undisputed Title’
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean O’Malley reveals crazy story after fake police call: ‘They said I killed my parents’
  • Middle Easy : Tom Aspinall Hopes to See Oleksandr Usyk and Tyson Fury Run It Back, Will ‘Wait Out’ for Jon Jones After Blaydes Fight
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor rips UFC champ Ilia Topuria: ‘He reminds me of a retarded Artem Lobov’
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor trashes UFC champ Ilia Topuria: ‘He reminds me of a little r*tard Artem Lobov’
  • MMA Mania : McGregor ‘Ecstatic And Delighted’ By Khabib’s Unpaid Taxes Report
  • MMA Junkie : DraftKings Promo Code | Make a $1.5K No Sweat Bet on NHL Game 7, Monday Night MLB