Tapology Forums

Baby Survival.(Non MMA Related)

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

BodyModifier
BodyModifier
  • Predictions:  21  |  61.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,608
  • Post Score: 152

07.30.2011 | 9:33 AM ET

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Responses

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,571
  • Post Score: 275

07.30.2011 | 11:44 AM ET

Uhh... are you coming to Tapology for parenting advice?!?!  That's a first!  Are we really the best group of people you want to answer these questions?

"I live, I die, I live again."

t0rch
t0rch
  • Predictions:  5,787  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,658
  • Post Score: 208

07.30.2011 | 11:49 AM ET

Just keep a life jacket on your child at all times seems like a simple solution.

"I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong."

BodyModifier
BodyModifier

07.30.2011 | 3:51 PM ET

@Gregory haha. Always razzing me. 
At first I thought of seeing a baby getting plopped in the water was disturbing, but then thought that babies are swimming the first 9 months in a womb. So I guess it's not too far fetched for people to do this. So babies are natural born swimmers. 
I personally don't think I'd follow through with this and use common sense like Torch suggested. A life jacket. They say statistically a lot of babies have passed away due to water incidents and them drowning.
I honestly haven't heard of an accident happen like that with anyone I know.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,571
  • Post Score: 275

07.30.2011 | 3:55 PM ET

@body are you a new parent with a small kid?  If so, congrats.  If not, you are just curious?

BTW I have no prob with you starting a thread about it... it's just unique/unexpected!

"I live, I die, I live again."

BodyModifier
BodyModifier

07.30.2011 | 4:36 PM ET

@Gregory. No I'm just a very curious person and like to explore any topic really. Babies amaze me. Even reading about psychology and how babies act and things of that nature.
Anything holds a high interest with me. Reason I asked about your avatar Gregory. :)

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Dustin Poirier Ready to Knock Islam Makhachev Unconscious at UFC 302: ‘The Ref’s Going to Be Pulling Me Off Him’
  • Middle Easy : Husband and Coach of UFC Fighter Hailey Cowan Arrested, Accused of Sexually Assaulting Minor ‘Hundreds of Times’
  • MMA Junkie : Tom Aspinall says next fight after Curtis Blaydes has to be for undisputed belt: 'I'll wait it out if I have to'
  • MMAFighting.com : Anderson Silva opens as huge favorite over Chael Sonnen in July boxing match
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He put you in position’: Vergil Hunter explains why Spence should pay former trainer his worth
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He put you in position’: Vergil Hunter explains why Errol Spence should pay Derrick James his worth
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302: Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier adds short-notice debutant Mitch Raposo
  • MMA Mania : Mouthy Mac Warned To ‘Be Careful’ With Khabib Critique
  • MMAFighting.com : Dustin Poirier stars in new Bud Light commercial ahead of UFC 302
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor adopts 'cold in the soul' approach, won't fight with animosity in UFC return
  • MMAFighting.com : Husband and coach of UFC fighter arrested for alleged sexual abuse of child
  • MMA Mania : Finalized! UFC Saudi Arabia Fight Card, ABC Lineup
  • MMA Junkie : Mitch Raposo steps into UFC 302 for debut vs. Andre Lima
  • MMA Junkie : Stamp Fairtex out of ONE 167 due to injury, scheduled ONE 168 champ vs. champ bout in question
  • UFC.com : Islam Makhachev’s Career Highlights | Title Wins To Best Finishes
  • MMA Junkie : Justin Gaethje credits fight style for his bigger UFC paydays
  • UFC.com : Flyweight Thriller Between Alex Perez And Tatsuro Taira Headlines At UFC APEX
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Sound & Pound — Who’s Next For Mix And Murphy?
  • UFC.com : UFC Lightweight Title Lineage
  • MMA Mania : Brennan Arrested For Alleged Sexual Abuse