Topic: Johnny Case

John Case injured for fight against UFN 44 Joe Ellenberger

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

xxTank0019xx
xxTank0019xx
  • Predictions:  6,192  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2,364
  • Post Score: 169

06.12.2014 | 1:47 PM ET

Johnny Case VIA facebook - Bad.... But GOOD NEWS!

When you fight in UFC or bigger states, you have to pass a lot of medicals. I passed all in the last couple days, except the eye test. It's a simple fix but zero time since the fight is in 17 days. I was able to get cleared through 2nd opionion and had my management beg to keep me on the card so nothing could stop me from this first UFC win. 
So that leads me into the bad news.... 

BAD: UFC didn't go for it and pulled me off the card, so I am not fighting 6/28 in San Antonio. 

GOOD: They said they were looking out for my best interest, really excited about my debut and wanted to make sure I was 100% for my fight. So they're getting me taken care of by paying for everything to get this all taken care of. The doctor said my eyes will be better than ever! 

BETTER NEWS: I'm signed to a 4 fight deal in the UFC and now will have more time to prepare and be better than ever! 

I aim to please and never disappoint, but this one is out of my hands and nothing we could do to fix it. I'm sorry to all of you, but truly appreciate all that have been supporting me and continue to support me. Thank you! 

I'll still be in San Antonio with Jeremy "Lil Heathen" Stephensfor his main event and hanging with #TeamDeeZee. Greatly appreciate Dee Zee Truck Accessories getting behind me and continuing to support me through this debacle. We'll make sure that things work out better than ever!

"2012 GIF AV Grand Prix "FAH Q" Award winner!"

Johnny "Hollywood" Case

Fighter Details

• Name: Johnny Case
  • Pro MMA Record: 28-9-1 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: Hollywood
  • Current Streak: 1 Win
  • Last Fight: December 31, 2022 in RFF
  • Weight Class: Lightweight | Last Weigh-In: 156.9 lbs
  • Affiliation: MMA Lab
  • Height: 5'10" (178cm) | Reach: 72.5" (184cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $143,000 USD
  • Born: Jefferson, Iowa, United States
  • Fighting out of: Des Moines Iowa
  • College: N/A
  • Foundation Style: Wrestling
  • Head Coach: John Crouch
  • Other Coaches: Joe Brammer
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

xxTank0019xx
xxTank0019xx

06.12.2014 | 1:49 PM ET

would have posted this yesterday but i've been busy.

skelliher
skelliher
  • Predictions:  5,670  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,051
  • Post Score: 245

06.12.2014 | 2:04 PM ET

Laser surgery or something? Seems to be what he's implying.

"When a game cannot be won, change the game."

xxTank0019xx
xxTank0019xx

06.12.2014 | 2:08 PM ET

i have no idea really. i'd say full eye surgery IMO. i've never heard of anyone with this injury bounce back that quick.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Karine Silva Is All-Business, All-Action
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau vs. Alex Perez prediction, pick: Which flyweight stays in contention at UFC on ESPN 55?
  • UFC.com : Jonathan Pearce: Knocking On The Door
  • MMA Mania : Coach Benched Dariush To ‘Focus On His Health’
  • UFC.com : Marnic Mann Gets Down To Business
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith ‘Shocked’ By How Good Sean Strickland Truly Is: ‘He Only Shows a Small Part of His Game’
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: BKFC: Knucklemania 4 pre-fight press conference
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Alves was basically retired until BKFC called for Mike Perry fight: ‘Money talks’
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC Vegas 91 Early Weigh Ins!
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo ready to trade leg kicks with Jonathan Martinez at UFC 301: 'I'm a specalist at what I do'
  • MMAFighting.com : Missed Fists: Fighter cusses out judge, tells them to quit
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champion Sean O'Malley on delay for Merab Dvalishvili title bout: 'I'm not fighting out of the country'
  • MMA Mania : BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Predictions
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith stands by Alex Pereira criticism but promises he’s not just ‘talking sh*t’ about him
  • UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Mania : Hunt Files To Unseal All Docs In UFC-Lesnar Lawsuit
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall signed with PFL for Claressa Shields rematch: 'The goal is to make a build-up'
  • MMA Mania : NSAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopes?!?
  • MMA Mania : NAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopez?!
  • MMA Junkie : Raw video: Max Holloway's BMF-ness, Conor's first belt and more UFC legendary moments – without commentary