Topic: Johnny Case

John Case injured for fight against UFN 44 Joe Ellenberger

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

xxTank0019xx
xxTank0019xx
  • Predictions:  6,259  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2,364
  • Post Score: 169

06.12.2014 | 1:47 PM ET

Johnny Case VIA facebook - Bad.... But GOOD NEWS!

When you fight in UFC or bigger states, you have to pass a lot of medicals. I passed all in the last couple days, except the eye test. It's a simple fix but zero time since the fight is in 17 days. I was able to get cleared through 2nd opionion and had my management beg to keep me on the card so nothing could stop me from this first UFC win. 
So that leads me into the bad news.... 

BAD: UFC didn't go for it and pulled me off the card, so I am not fighting 6/28 in San Antonio. 

GOOD: They said they were looking out for my best interest, really excited about my debut and wanted to make sure I was 100% for my fight. So they're getting me taken care of by paying for everything to get this all taken care of. The doctor said my eyes will be better than ever! 

BETTER NEWS: I'm signed to a 4 fight deal in the UFC and now will have more time to prepare and be better than ever! 

I aim to please and never disappoint, but this one is out of my hands and nothing we could do to fix it. I'm sorry to all of you, but truly appreciate all that have been supporting me and continue to support me. Thank you! 

I'll still be in San Antonio with Jeremy "Lil Heathen" Stephensfor his main event and hanging with #TeamDeeZee. Greatly appreciate Dee Zee Truck Accessories getting behind me and continuing to support me through this debacle. We'll make sure that things work out better than ever!

"2012 GIF AV Grand Prix "FAH Q" Award winner!"

Johnny "Hollywood" Case

Fighter Details

• Name: Johnny Case
  • Pro MMA Record: 28-9-1 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: Hollywood
  • Current Streak: 1 Win
  • Last Fight: December 31, 2022 in RFF
  • Weight Class: Lightweight | Last Weigh-In: 156.9 lbs
  • Affiliation: MMA Lab
  • Height: 5'10" (178cm) | Reach: 72.5" (184cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $143,000 USD
  • Born: Jefferson, Iowa, United States
  • Fighting out of: Des Moines Iowa
  • College: N/A
  • Foundation Style: Wrestling
  • Head Coach: John Crouch
  • Other Coaches: Joe Brammer
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

xxTank0019xx
xxTank0019xx

06.12.2014 | 1:49 PM ET

would have posted this yesterday but i've been busy.

skelliher
skelliher
  • Predictions:  5,670  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,051
  • Post Score: 245

06.12.2014 | 2:04 PM ET

Laser surgery or something? Seems to be what he's implying.

"When a game cannot be won, change the game."

xxTank0019xx
xxTank0019xx

06.12.2014 | 2:08 PM ET

i have no idea really. i'd say full eye surgery IMO. i've never heard of anyone with this injury bounce back that quick.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Alexandre Pantoja ready to claim ‘King of Rio’ title if Jose Aldo retires
  • MMA Junkie : Tim Welch reveals his side of Sean O'Malley's sparring session with Alexandre Pantoja
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia live stream online
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 Stream: Highlights, Results And More!
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier: There's no respect for 'smaller dudes' Conor McGregor, Max Holloway if it weren't for Jose Aldo
  • MMA Mania : How To Stream Canelo Vs. Munguia PPV Card
  • MMAFighting.com : Michel Pereira blasts ‘scared’ UFC middleweights for refusing fights, done calling out opponents
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 'Embedded,' No. 6: 'I suspect we're going to piss off a lot of Brazil'
  • MMA Mania : Preview: Canelo Vs. Munguia Full Fight Breakdown
  • Middle Easy : Ronda Rousey Agrees To Write Script For Netflix Film Based On Her Memoirs
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith dismisses online trolls ahead of UFC 301: ‘Fans are stupid’
  • MMAFighting.com : Matt Brown announces his MMA retirement: ‘Not doing it again, I’m out’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 MMA retirement tracker: A list of those who hung up the gloves
  • MMA Junkie : Matt Brown, owner of second-most knockouts in UFC history, announces MMA retirement
  • Middle Easy : Alex Pereira Responds To Jon Jones’ Callout, Says Bout With ‘Bones’ Will Be ‘Biggest Fight Of His Career’
  • MMA Junkie : Stephen A. Smith 'disgusted' by Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson being sanctioned as a professional boxing bout
  • MMAFighting.com : Jonathan Martinez already beat two of his UFC heroes, Jose Aldo is next: ‘He had his chance’
  • MMA Mania : Cha-Ching! Canelo Expected To Earn Massive Cinco De Mayo Payday
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301: Alexandre Pantoja vs. Steve Erceg live stream watch party at 9:45 p.m. ET
  • Bad Left Hook : Nishida beats Rodriguez for IBF bantamweight title