Topic: Michaud vs. Li

Michaud vs. Li

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,816  |  73.9%
  • Forum Posts:  17,668
  • Post Score: 60

05.15.2014 | 12:00 AM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Michaud vs. Li. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses

sh00ky
sh00ky
  • Predictions:  881  |  56.8%
  • Forum Posts:  72
  • Post Score: -103

05.15.2014 | 12:00 AM ET

Prediction: wrong Michaud   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 1  

Somewhere between these two lies the missing link to Darwin's Evolution Theory.

"The."

BraedenVA
BraedenVA
  • Predictions:  46  |  54.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: -150

05.24.2014 | 4:28 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Michaud   wrong Decision  

Lots of decisions tonight I'm guessing
gunn4206
gunn4206
  • Predictions:  40,129  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7,834
  • Post Score: 249

05.24.2014 | 4:32 PM ET

Prediction: correct Li   correct Decision  

Li is the Betting Favorite but hes such a huge dog on here ... michaud taking this on short notice too im going with the Tap dog

"RIP Bill Burgess , RIP CthuluJones"

mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

05.24.2014 | 4:38 PM ET

From the tape I saw, Li looked a lot better, Michaud is slow and plodding, and is smaller than Li
This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 2 months, 2 days, 9 hours, and 52 minutes from now.
Live2wrestle
Live2wrestle
  • Predictions:  22,482  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11,857
  • Post Score: 236

05.24.2014 | 4:45 PM ET

I really think Li can have some success but he's very finish oriented and often puts himself in bad positions due to it. He hasn't fought great comp though so hard to tell but he gave Bae a very tough fight and I believe Bae would be in the UFC right now if he wasn't stuck in military duties. Also a pretty long layoff for Li but he's been training with some pretty solid coaches in the US.

"She be curvin all the locals, must like foreigns and this is when I had the Martin, I was just like Lawrence so wassup"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Coach Javier Mendez Wants Islam Makhachev To Beat Conor McGregor Up Following ‘Drama’ With Staph Infection
  • UFC.com : FONTAINEBLEAU LAS VEGAS TO HOST POWER SLAP 8 DURING INTERNATIONAL FIGHT WEEK – FRIDAY, JUNE 28
  • Middle Easy : UFC 303 Presser In Dublin Postponed After Conor McGregor Reportedly Cancelled Media Obligations
  • UFC.com : This Week On UFC FIGHT PASS | June 3, 2024 - June 9, 2024
  • MMAFighting.com : On To the Next One: What’s next for Islam Makhachev, Dustin Poirier after UFC 302?
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Patience was the key’: Zhang discusses knockout win over Wilder
  • MMA Junkie : Islam Makhachev reacts to Dana White saying Jon Jones is No. 1 pound-for-pound in UFC
  • Middle Easy : Khabib Nurmagomedov Asked For Judge’s ‘Name And Location’ After Hearing ‘Crazy’ Islam Makhachev Vs. Dustin Poirier Scorecard
  • Bad Left Hook : WBO orders Buatsi vs Hutchinson as Yarde butts heads with Queensberry
  • Bad Left Hook : WBO orders Joshua Buatsi vs Willy Hutchinson as Anthony Yarde butts heads with Queensberry
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie Radio #3468: UFC 302 recap, Conor McGregor, new UFC gloves, more
  • MMA Junkie : Ailin Perez shoots her shot with Kayla Harrison callout after UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch UFC 302 fan ask to be slapped, tumble down several rows of seats in brawl
  • MMA Mania : McGregor Cancels All Media Obligations
  • MMAFighting.com : MMA Pound-for-Pound Rankings: Who will dethrone Islam Makhachev?
  • MMA Junkie : Matchup Roundup: New UFC, PFL, Bellator fights announced in the past week (May 27-June 2)
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He’s not the fighter that he was’: Hearn reacts to Wilder’s latest stoppage loss
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He’s not the fighter that he was’: Eddie Hearn reacts to Deontay Wilder’s latest stoppage loss
  • MMA Mania : Everyone Is Mad At Mikey
  • Bad Left Hook : RANKINGS: Daniel Dubois makes a statement, Deontay Wilder hits the wall