Tapology Forums

Manny Gamburyan vs Diego Nunes for UFC 135

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

SoccerKick
SoccerKick
  • Predictions:  32,055  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  13,504
  • Post Score: 186

07.22.2011 | 9:16 PM ET

This should be a great fight for Nunes to rebound...Besides I already saw Manny get smoked by Aldo live!!

"I'm too old to be run by the fears of dumb people "

Responses

p4pgoat
p4pgoat
  • Predictions:  4,888  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  3,908
  • Post Score: 143

07.22.2011 | 11:26 PM ET

Looking forward to seeing this fight live!!!! I'm picking Nunes but I'm not going to count out "the anvil"!!!

"We are all human, it's time to prove it."

SoccerKick
SoccerKick
  • Predictions:  32,055  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  13,504
  • Post Score: 186

07.22.2011 | 11:27 PM ET

Same with me son!!! Nunes is a bad ass!!!

"I'm too old to be run by the fears of dumb people "

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

07.22.2011 | 11:30 PM ET

i love how they say manny is five foot five now. when he was on the tuf show he was five foot three inches. nunes FTW
Dannotheman
Dannotheman
  • Predictions:  9,433  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,406
  • Post Score: 185

07.22.2011 | 11:32 PM ET

Manny could easily implement a TD based strategy and win this. If Florian can take Nunes down, Manny should have little problem.

"God please give me patience, if you give me strength I will just punch them in the face."

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

07.22.2011 | 11:37 PM ET

@danno. ah thats cute. is that pink female pony for you picking kaufman and next week picking  miesha tate? supporting those two fighters : - }
Swickotine
Swickotine
  • Predictions:  18,174  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  11,851
  • Post Score: 223

07.23.2011 | 3:16 AM ET

Good fight, I'll be rooting for and picking Nunes.

"I'm bi-polar...nice jab, mean hook."

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

07.23.2011 | 4:27 AM ET

Despite losing they both looked good in their last fight... I think I will take Nunes by decision...

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

macciefresh
macciefresh
  • Predictions:  393  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  154
  • Post Score: 98

07.23.2011 | 6:55 AM ET

both guys are diesel.. gunna be exciting can see nunes taking a decision in fight of the night

"Listen, you ******* fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your ******* Jacobs off. "

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Dustin Poirier Ready to Knock Islam Makhachev Unconscious at UFC 302: ‘The Ref’s Going to Be Pulling Me Off Him’
  • Middle Easy : Husband and Coach of UFC Fighter Hailey Cowan Arrested, Accused of Sexually Assaulting Minor ‘Hundreds of Times’
  • MMA Junkie : Tom Aspinall says next fight after Curtis Blaydes has to be for undisputed belt: 'I'll wait it out if I have to'
  • MMAFighting.com : Anderson Silva opens as huge favorite over Chael Sonnen in July boxing match
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He put you in position’: Vergil Hunter explains why Spence should pay former trainer his worth
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He put you in position’: Vergil Hunter explains why Errol Spence should pay Derrick James his worth
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302: Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier adds short-notice debutant Mitch Raposo
  • MMA Mania : Mouthy Mac Warned To ‘Be Careful’ With Khabib Critique
  • MMAFighting.com : Dustin Poirier stars in new Bud Light commercial ahead of UFC 302
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor adopts 'cold in the soul' approach, won't fight with animosity in UFC return
  • MMAFighting.com : Husband and coach of UFC fighter arrested for alleged sexual abuse of child
  • MMA Mania : Finalized! UFC Saudi Arabia Fight Card, ABC Lineup
  • MMA Junkie : Mitch Raposo steps into UFC 302 for debut vs. Andre Lima
  • MMA Junkie : Stamp Fairtex out of ONE 167 due to injury, scheduled ONE 168 champ vs. champ bout in question
  • UFC.com : Islam Makhachev’s Career Highlights | Title Wins To Best Finishes
  • MMA Junkie : Justin Gaethje credits fight style for his bigger UFC paydays
  • UFC.com : Flyweight Thriller Between Alex Perez And Tatsuro Taira Headlines At UFC APEX
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Sound & Pound — Who’s Next For Mix And Murphy?
  • UFC.com : UFC Lightweight Title Lineage
  • MMA Mania : Brennan Arrested For Alleged Sexual Abuse