Tapology Forums

7/22-7/23 WEEKEND MINI-CONTEST

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,564
  • Post Score: 275

07.20.2011 | 10:04 PM ET

There's no rest for the weary fight prediction fiends on Tapology... we've got 7 events lined up for you to test your MMA knowledge and fill your profiles with points. 

*edit - might only be 6 events if the colisseo event fizzles out*

Weekend lineup:

Legacy FC 7 from Houston, Texas (on HDNet)

Strikeforce Challengers 17 from Last Vegas, Nevada (on Showtime)

CFX 17 from Boston, Massachusetts

Extreme Challenge 188 from Minneapolis, Minnesota

CFA 2 from Miami, Florida

Bellator 47 from Rama, Ontario (on MTV2)

Colosseo CF 6 from Sangudo, Alberta

Contest Prizes:
First place will be 600 points, second place will be 300 points, and third place will be 150 points.

Scoring:
Contest scoring uses regular Tapology scoring. You get 50 points for every fight you pick correctly, and extra points if you perfectly call the fight via decision or the method+round combination.  To score high and have a chance at winning the mini-contest you'll need to pick as many of the fights as possible.

How to enter:
Just pick the fights and you'll be automatically entered. No need to do anything else.

GOOD LUCK!

* Edited at 07.20.2011, 10:24 PM ET *

"I live, I die, I live again."

Responses Page 9

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

07.26.2011 | 2:49 PM ET

@r1zla. as my girlfriend would say. ah, that cute. i love animals and donate to my local spca and the national ASPCA. i also donate to wolfhaven in tenino washington state where hey have about 120 acres of land where the wolves can be safe.
thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

07.26.2011 | 3:04 PM ET

Nice dogs !! Heres mine :D

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

R1zla
R1zla
  • Predictions:  22,459  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,656
  • Post Score: 191

07.26.2011 | 3:06 PM ET

@Wolf, same here ...again lol, only difference is its called the RSPCA over here

in fact the 2 bigger dogs are both rescue dogs, Tash i got when she was 15mnth and she had literally no fur, you could count her ribs and she was scared of everyone and everything, and Bert, the larger one on the left i got when he was around 5-7years.

he wasn't neglected or anything though, its just his pervious owners were moving to Spain and they knew i wanted another dog as a companion for Tash, what they didn't know was i'd already picked a puppy (Laya) from another litter and just had to wait for her to be ready, but as our dogs had known each other for years already and Bert's got such a good nature to him, i decided to have all 3 as i couldn't bear the thought of not knowing how or where he was and there was no way i was giving up my new baby either lol

"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer"

R1zla
R1zla

07.26.2011 | 3:08 PM ET

@thiago, that's a nice dog m8...  is it an Alaskan /Siberian Huskie?

....we have drifted so far from the original thread lol

* Edited at 07.26.2011, 3:11 PM ET *

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

07.26.2011 | 3:11 PM ET

is the isle of wight of the spain coast? i would recommend to everybody who wants a pet to goto you local spca office and adopt one.
thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794

07.26.2011 | 3:12 PM ET

Thank you! ... Siberian buddy :) .. Yeah we have but the contest is over so doesnt really matter Ha ha

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

R1zla
R1zla

07.26.2011 | 3:18 PM ET

@Wolf, nah i wish m8, its a tiny island (26x17miles) right at the bottom of the UK

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794

07.26.2011 | 3:21 PM ET

I can see where I live across the pond :) Haha

Page 9

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Confident Conor McGregor is a ‘Better Fighter’ Than Michael Chandler
  • MMA Junkie : Steve Erceg was eating KFC when he received call to fight for title at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia fight card
  • UFC.com : José Aldo’s Career UFC Career Highlights
  • MMA Mania : Pantoja Was ‘Very Mad’ With Strickland: ‘Shut Your Mouth’
  • MMA Junkie : Jorge Masvidal reveals he made $5 million to save UFC 251 headliner vs. Kamaru Usman
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 Embedded, episode 2: ‘Let’s see who is going to get the belt first’
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker hopes Jiri Prochazka steers clear of UFC middleweight move because 'then we're enemies'
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch stock car racing champ take UFC 301 prospect for 120 mph ride
  • MMA Mania : Welterweight ‘Do Bronx’?! ‘That Will Lead To Money, History, And Legacy’
  • MMA Junkie : Tom Aspinall says UFC 304 start time 'just not fair' for U.K. fans
  • Middle Easy : Charles Oliveira Insists He Did Enough To Beat Arman Tsarukyan At UFC 300: ‘It’s Very Complex’
  • UFC.com : Exciting Fighters You Might Not Know | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • UFC.com : Coach Conversation | Alexandre Pantoja vs Steve Erceg
  • Bad Left Hook : Turki Alalshikh targets Wilder vs Anderson on Aug. 3
  • UFC.com : Fighters On The Rise | UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Daniel Cormier gives advice to Ilia Topuria after ‘not coming off great’ in booking first title defense
  • UFC.com : UFC Rankings Report | Week of April 29, 2024
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Step up and face that man’: Bradley says if Canelo has any dignity he’ll face Benavidez
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Step up and face that man’: Tim Bradley says if Canelo has any dignity he’ll take on David Benavidez