Tapology Forums

Who should Brock lesnar fight

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

MMAsamurai8
MMAsamurai8
  • Predictions:  1,206  |  61.0%
  • Forum Posts:  152
  • Post Score: 50

12.28.2013 | 3:41 AM ET

theres talk of brock lesnar returning. this might not happen but if it does who would you wann see him fight. id love to see the fedor fight for sure but a fight with nogueira would be badass as well

"Be water my freind"

Responses

PEACE
PEACE

12.28.2013 | 4:39 AM ET

Nelson would make no sense, but would be fun.

* Edited at 12.28.2013, 4:39 AM ET *

"I probably think you're a ****."

dtman89
dtman89
  • Predictions:  122  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  9
  • Post Score: 267

12.28.2013 | 7:53 AM ET

i dont know who they would put him up against. the ufc needs him to win badly and wants him to win badly if he does come back. its gonna be real interesting to see what they do with him if he does. its weird with him because hes a former champ and has fought all good opponents. he draws so much attention that you cant really just give him a nobody or scrub because everyone will go crazy about it. but you give him a tough guy and he loses then people say he sucks 

* Edited at 12.28.2013, 7:54 AM ET *

gunn4206
gunn4206
  • Predictions:  39,090  |  65.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,834
  • Post Score: 249

12.28.2013 | 7:57 AM ET

only fight id be interested in seeing him in would be a third fight with Mir . just so we can see this again ..

"RIP Bill Burgess , RIP CthuluJones"

p4pgoat
p4pgoat
  • Predictions:  4,888  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  3,908
  • Post Score: 143

12.28.2013 | 11:20 AM ET

Brock would get a top 5 HW because of the money they would be paying him. I see a Brock/JDS fight happening. They were supposed to fight and never did so now is the time.

"We are all human, it's time to prove it."

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

12.28.2013 | 2:59 PM ET

They lose GSP so they contact Brock. Desperation time.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 medical suspensions: 5 fighters potentially out 180 days
  • MMA Mania : Hughes Debut Set For Bellator Dublin
  • MMAFighting.com : Jorge Masvidal rips Jake Paul for MMA callout: ‘You can’t even box, now all of a sudden you’re doing f*cking MMA?’
  • MMA Junkie : Islam Makhachev says he has the key for an 'easy fight' vs. Dustin Poirier: 'It's worst style for this guy'
  • UFC.com : UFC 301 Embedded | All Episodes
  • MMA Junkie : Francis Ngannou's 15-month-old son dies; ex-UFC champ expresses heartbreak on social media
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Great opportunity to make a name for myself’: Munguia looks forward to showdown with Canelo
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Great opportunity to make a name for myself’: Jaime Munguia looks forward to showdown with Canelo
  • MMA Mania : Ngannou Issues Statement After Son Passes
  • MMAFighting.com : Francis Ngannou tragically loses 18-month-old son, MMA world mourns
  • MMA Junkie : Francis Ngannou's 18-month-old son dies; ex-UFC champ expresses heartbreak on social media
  • MMA Junkie : Ivana Petrovic felt Na Liang 'didn't want to be there anymore' ahead of UFC on ESPN 55 finish
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Says BMF Title Is A Must For Ilia Topuria vs. Max Holloway, Eyes Silver Strap Himself
  • MMA Mania : Is Everyone Scared Of MVP?
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 Embedded, episode 1: ‘To be a legend, you’ve got to beat a legend’
  • MMA Junkie : Colby Covington confirms summer return, says Ian Machado Garry 'has to show me he's serious'
  • Bad Left Hook : Squash matches are bad for everyone
  • MMAFighting.com : Michael Page eager to kick ‘fake’ Colby Covington in the face
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301: Make your predictions for Pantoja vs. Erceg, Aldo vs. Martinez
  • UFC.com : Fight By Fight Preview | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg