Tapology Forums

Any TUF 14 cast rumors?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

dvnmiller26
dvnmiller26
  • Predictions:  1,075  |  58.6%
  • Forum Posts:  270
  • Post Score: 170

06.17.2011 | 6:19 PM ET

I searched around the threads and was seeing if anybody has heard any rumors on exactly who will be on this season's cast? Around march this guy named Ruben Warr came into my clinic (I am an eye tech) with a pretty good shiner, nice guy and everything, and I heard of him before on the local scene and I asked him how the fight game was going for him (he's 5-0 or 6-0 as a pro) and he told me he tried out for TUF and made it to the final interview and was just waiting to find out if he made the show or not. Has anybody heard any actual names when it comes to this season's cast yet? It would be cool to say I met one of the fighters on TUF (yeah I am a loser like that)

Responses

Dannotheman
Dannotheman
  • Predictions:  9,433  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,406
  • Post Score: 185

06.17.2011 | 6:20 PM ET

I haven't seen a list of actual names, just saw a list of all who tried out, looked like a pretty solid cast.

"God please give me patience, if you give me strength I will just punch them in the face."

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

06.17.2011 | 6:21 PM ET

somebody named mackles is fighting soon and he had a tape i saw on youtube that said he interviewed for it. he has a good record and i took him in his upcoming fight.
dvnmiller26
dvnmiller26

06.17.2011 | 6:22 PM ET

Yeah that list was massive, I am super excited about this season with the lighter weights and hopefully better fights. Dana White said the fights to get into the house were some of the best if not the best in the history of TUF. 
wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

06.17.2011 | 6:24 PM ET

jonathan mackles. he fights chad r.  (robo). in legacy7 coming up soon.
minotauro11
minotauro11
  • Predictions:  2,483  |  66.5%
  • Forum Posts:  4,493
  • Post Score: 148

06.17.2011 | 6:35 PM ET

Usually the cast list has come out by this time, but for some reason they haven't put it out yet. I thought for sure Ian Mccall would have been on it, but I think Dana told him they were adding flyweights soon, so he just made him wait. Which is a bummer. He would have won it for sure. 

"We Are All One"

nibrack11
nibrack11
  • Predictions:  483  |  60.7%
  • Forum Posts:  361
  • Post Score: 112

06.17.2011 | 10:37 PM ET

@dvn i live in WA by spokane and i went to go watch my brother fight his 3rd pro fight (3-0 pro now) and while i was waiting for the next fight my friend i came with called over some taller looking guy, i couldnt see him good until about 10 ft away but it was cody mckenzie... we talked for a little and then he went and sat with his friends. this actually was not to long ago, a cooler thing then that though is i got to meet and get my picture taken with jake shields at UFC 117 i seen alot more famous people like big nog, chuck, matt, and others but it was really cool getting my picture with jake

"The Road To Success Is Always Under Construction!!!!"

dvnmiller26
dvnmiller26

06.17.2011 | 10:44 PM ET

@nibrack that is rad. I hope to get to one of the UFC fan expos one day, been in the Navy 8 years and have had too much going on to ever make it to one. Getting out next month and all of that will change.
nibrack11
nibrack11
  • Predictions:  483  |  60.7%
  • Forum Posts:  361
  • Post Score: 112

06.17.2011 | 10:53 PM ET

@dvn wow well thank you for serving and congrats on getting out, ya i got a pretty good sum of money and i have been into MMA for 5+ years and i wanted to go to a UFC event and it was the perfect chance... but the bad thing was i missed a fan expo right before that which i really wanted to go to but missed it, and i accidently chose VIP tickets instead of floor so i missed getting my picture with ppl like randy and matt but it was still EPIC, and i hope you get to go to a expo or something soon

"The Road To Success Is Always Under Construction!!!!"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith responds to Alex Pereira’s $50,000 challenge: ‘I’ll choke the sh*t out of him’
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith agrees to Alex Pereira's $50K bet after UFC 301 submission win: 'I'll choke the sh*t out of him'
  • Middle Easy : UFC Legend Matt Brown Announces Retirement From MMA : ‘Not Doing it Again’
  • MMA Junkie : Steve Erceg 'devastated' by UFC 301 title fight loss: 'I blew it'
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor may be BKFC co-owner, but Mike Perry still wants that fight: ‘I am my own boss’
  • MMA Mania : Video: O’Malley Vs. Dvalishvili Booked?
  • MMA Junkie : Jack Shore's coach calls foul on shin cut stoppage at UFC 301
  • MMA Mania : ‘Let Fighters Fight!’
  • MMAFighting.com : Jon Jones reveals ‘I have a date’ for UFC return, verbal agreement in place
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 303 teaser video: Shadowy Conor McGregor paces during 'Foggy Dew'
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch insane knockout punch leave fighter flat on the canvas
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch: Conor McGregor’s return teased in spine-tingling promo ahead of UFC 303
  • MMA Junkie : Fight Tracks: The walkout songs of UFC 301 with AC/DC x 3
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay: Jose Aldo nets $21k for potential final UFC fight
  • MMAFighting.com : Steve Erceg reacts to Alexandre Pantoja loss at UFC 301: ‘I just blew it’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Feel Bad For Buffer’
  • MMA Mania : Biggest Winners, Loser From UFC 301
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301, The Morning After: Retirement Isn’t Real!
  • Bad Left Hook : Boxing streaming and TV schedule for May 6-11
  • Jits Magazine : Michel Pereira Lands Crazy Backflip Pass Into Controversial Submission Win At UFC 301