Tapology Forums

Justin Edwards vs. Clay Harvison predictions

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

rwhitlow28
rwhitlow28
  • Predictions:  372  |  63.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 0

06.03.2011 | 6:22 PM ET

Just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on this fight since I didn't see a topic for it.  I know we did not get to see a lot of Justin on the show, but I will be taking him by tko in this fight.  Maybe I am a little biased as I train with him at the same gym, but I have also seen what he is capable of.

"Your the best around, nobody ever going to keep you down"

Responses

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

06.03.2011 | 6:37 PM ET

I have waffled on this fight. This is a tough one to call imo.

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

CashBrewyn
CashBrewyn
  • Predictions:  21,572  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,045
  • Post Score: 212

06.03.2011 | 9:04 PM ET

@Kalibo..me too, didn't help that I had to look up a picture to even remember who Edwards was

"My hearts pumpin' the blood of Royce Gracie My thoughts dumpin' the slug and point straightly"

gspisoverrated
gspisoverrated
  • Predictions:  331  |  56.5%
  • Forum Posts:  169
  • Post Score: 29

06.03.2011 | 11:40 PM ET

@cash, i followed this season and couldn't for the life of me remember who edwards was.

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. "

minotauro11
minotauro11
  • Predictions:  2,483  |  66.5%
  • Forum Posts:  4,493
  • Post Score: 148

06.03.2011 | 11:54 PM ET

Edwards came in after that one guy got injured. He fought Tony Ferguson, and got knocked out via upkick. I think it was a lucky shot that Ferguson landed, and Edwards was on his way to winning the fight (it was too early to know for sure). Anyways, Edwards looked good up until he got caught. He'll win this fight.

"We Are All One"

kallousklown
kallousklown
  • Predictions:  24,203  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  10,967
  • Post Score: 177

06.04.2011 | 4:54 AM ET

For those who dont remember, Edwards is the dude that got made fun of for looking like Randy Couture.

"Are we gonna jump, or we just gonna jerk each other off?"

gspisoverrated
gspisoverrated
  • Predictions:  331  |  56.5%
  • Forum Posts:  169
  • Post Score: 29

06.04.2011 | 6:38 AM ET

Thank you kallous, now i remember him.

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. "

jaykool777
jaykool777
  • Predictions:  25,528  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,654
  • Post Score: 158

06.04.2011 | 7:20 AM ET

So far there really isn't any fighter on the lastest season of TUF that has really made stand up and take notice. This fight is no exception. I personally don't really know who to take in this fight. Harvison, I really thought, seemed like a tough scrappy prospect, but ended up rather short when it really came down to it. Same can be said for Edwards. However I thought that Edwards looked better in his loss than Harvison. I might have to go with Edwards in this one.

"Keep it punk rock!!!!"

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

06.04.2011 | 8:06 AM ET

i got edwards in this one. for a fight that was probably the least interesting for the tuf finale it has two threads on it.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Canelo vs. Munguia weigh-in video
  • MMA Junkie : Alex Perez hopes Alexandre Pantoja retains title at UFC 301: 'I want to fight the guy that beat me'
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor warns Ryan Garcia to get his head right: ‘I’m going to smash it in with elbows if you don’t’
  • MMA Mania : Tom Who? Jones Pursuing ‘Insane’ Pereira Fight
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 weigh-in results: Everyone hits marks in Rio de Janeiro
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 weigh-in results: Jose Aldo makes weight for final fight
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 weigh-in video
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 main, co-main event official weigh-in highlights video
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch UFC 301 weigh-in video LIVE now
  • MMA Mania : Ronda Won’t Play Rousey In Netflix Biopic
  • MMAFighting.com : Jon Jones favors Alex Pereira heavyweight clash over Tom Aspinall: ‘Tom only matters in the U.K.’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘We see the type of person he is’: Haney not interested in Garcia rematch after failed drug test
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champ Alex Pereira thinks Jiri Prochazka most likely next in line: 'Ankalaev is going to have to wait'
  • MMA Junkie : Jon Jones: Alex Pereira matchup would be 'biggest fight in MMA history' and 'no one can argue that'
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Dustin Poirier admits title win could be perfect ending to career: ‘This is the last chapter’
  • MMA Junkie : Scale snafus: UFC official weigh-in misses in 2024
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 weigh-in video at 8 a.m. ET
  • MMA Junkie : Every UFC event in history with three or more weigh-in misses
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC 301 Early Weigh Ins Results!
  • MMA Mania : ‘I’m Going To Put Him Down’