Tapology Forums

Rashad Says He Can Hang With The Spider.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

BodyModifier
BodyModifier
  • Predictions:  21  |  61.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,608
  • Post Score: 152

05.05.2011 | 5:54 PM ET

As much as Bisping or Rashad like to think Micheal has a chance I highly doubt it. His take downs could help with this but I don't think he could rough him up down there. I also think Anderson is far too elusive and wouldn't be worried about this. Since Bispings shots aren't as effective as Sonnens. 
Also Bisping leaves his chin high and that's how Hendo caught him. Bispings footwork is far too predictable for a counter striker like Anderson. He would be going to la la land if he tried to traide with Silva and it may take a round or so to get in the groove to figure out MB's timing, but he'd figure it out and we'd have another knockout high reel for "The Spider".
I hope he's not ballsy and tries to use his sloppy Muay Thia against one of the best in the world. Anderson would shrug it off and probably show him how to really properly use the Muay Thia clinch. 
I for one am not a Bisping hater but come on. This won't look too well for "The Count".

Source: http://www.addictedmma.com/story-News_2459_Michael-Bisping-Can-Compete-With-Anderson-Silva--.php

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Responses Page 2

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

05.06.2011 | 9:24 AM ET

Shad's chances are low too.. he only has his wrestling and.. well.. you all know how that goes w/ Anderson.  He always finds a way.  It is going to take an up-and-comer.. a young freak like a MW Jon Jones who has surpassed the status quo of MMA at the present.  Anyone see a fighter like that in the MW division?

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : UFC 302 Poster Drops For ‘Makhachev Vs Poirier’
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Between the Links LIVE NOW
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo's coach predicts brutal knockout over Jonathan Martinez at UFC 301
  • MMA Mania : ‘Destroyer’ Draws Two-Year Prison Sentence
  • MMA Junkie : Alexander Volkanovski: Ilia Topuria 'not going about things the right way' as UFC champion
  • MMAFighting.com : This Is CineMMA, ‘Mais Forte que o Mundo’: Is this even a Jose Aldo movie?
  • Middle Easy : Video – Alex Pereira Takes Down UFC Hall of Famer Daniel Cormier During Backstage Scuffle
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Backs Ilia Topuria’s BMF Title Demands for Max Holloway Fight: ‘He’s Right!’
  • Bad Left Hook : PREDICTIONS: Who wins Canelo vs Munguia?
  • MMA Junkie : Gilbert Burns would love to rematch Kamaru Usman: 'I was very emotional in that first fight'
  • MMA Mania : Smith Claims UFC Fans Are ‘Stupid’
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo explains UFC 301 comeback and MMA future after Jonathan Martinez fight
  • UFC.com : Paul Craig Is Bringing 'Everything And The Kitchen Sink' To UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veterans in MMA and boxing action May 3-4
  • UFC.com : Caio Borralho: “Pressure Is A Privilege”
  • MMA Mania : Aldo Vs. Martinez Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith won’t be anyone’s stepping stone in UFC: ‘We’re going to f*cking put that to bed now’
  • MMA Mania : ‘Suga’ Fed ‘Cannibal’ Liver Shot That ‘Put Him Down’
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen: Conor McGregor a better fighter than Michael Chandler but not a better competitor
  • MMA Mania : ‘They Want Me To Go To Rio And Take A Loss’