Topic: Silva vs. Leben

Silva vs. Leben Predictions

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,622  |  73.7%
  • Forum Posts:  17,552
  • Post Score: 60

04.04.2011 | 10:13 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Silva   wrong Decision  

This is the official prediction commentary thread for Silva vs. Leben. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses Page 6

krazyhopz
krazyhopz
  • Predictions:  14,820  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  2,098
  • Post Score: 158

07.02.2011 | 3:56 AM ET

@dv8ed i'm with ya, i'm still on the fence. wandy is one my fav fighters of all time and i think he has a good chance to win. he's been off for awhile, i think thats what worries me the most

"Everyone has a gameplan 'till they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson

DOUBLE PEPPERONI
DOUBLE PEPPERONI
  • Predictions:  132  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  51
  • Post Score: -8

07.02.2011 | 12:17 PM ET

P2: 5-20
platzhirsch
platzhirsch
  • Predictions:  714  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  170
  • Post Score: 65

07.02.2011 | 12:24 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Silva   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 1  

I think the odds are a bit skewed on this one, as id give Leben a good chance of catching Wanderlei. However, I feel Wandy has more ways to win this fight. Im hoping for the obvious tho; Wandy KO.
Piercerdan
Piercerdan
  • Predictions:  22,712  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  5,987
  • Post Score: 212

07.02.2011 | 1:17 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Silva   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 3  

@platz I think the odds are dead on.  Its a close fight and silva has beaten people that have beat leben.  Leben has a very solid and real chance of taking this fight but wand is the favourite.  I think its going to be a great one.

"Fact: knowledge or info based on real occurrences, opinion: a belief held with confidence not substantiated by proof."

jdawg1676
jdawg1676
  • Predictions:  1,036  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  11
  • Post Score: 255

07.02.2011 | 1:20 PM ET

Prediction: correct Leben   correct KO/TKO   wrong Round 3  

Piercerdan, i'd have to agree with you about the odds, they are pretty bang on and it should be a GREAT fight.  i think it may come down to the fighter with the better chin tonight!

"go big or go home!"

Piercerdan
Piercerdan
  • Predictions:  22,712  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  5,987
  • Post Score: 212

07.02.2011 | 1:43 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Silva   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 3  

@jdawg i think itll be speed that kills in the exchanges, and thats why my heart and head can agree on my pick!

"Fact: knowledge or info based on real occurrences, opinion: a belief held with confidence not substantiated by proof."

Jono
Jono
  • Predictions:  2,901  |  67.9%
  • Forum Posts:  417
  • Post Score: 54

07.02.2011 | 2:27 PM ET

If Silva wins, I don't know if it will be by a brutal KO stoppage everyone is expecting from this fight. I just don't think Silva has the aggression he once had in Pride. He seems to want to counter more now days.
wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

07.03.2011 | 1:50 AM ET

Prediction: correct Leben   correct KO/TKO   wrong Round 2  

the best line of the night. "the biggest mistake silva did vs me was hit me on the chin". chris "the crippler" leben.

Page 6

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Paul Craig Is Bringing 'Everything And The Kitchen Sink' To UFC 301
  • MMA Mania : Aldo Vs. Martinez Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith won’t be anyone’s stepping stone in UFC: ‘We’re going to f*cking put that to bed now’
  • MMA Mania : ‘Suga’ Fed ‘Cannibal’ Liver Shot That ‘Put Him Down’
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen: Conor McGregor a better fighter than Michael Chandler but not a better competitor
  • MMA Mania : ‘They Want Me To Go To Rio And Take A Loss’
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney releases statement on Ryan Garcia’s positive drug tests: ‘People die in this sport’
  • UFC.com : ALEXANDRE PANTOJA: HOMECOMING KING
  • Jits Magazine : Diogo Reis Reveals Striking Training And Hints At MMA Debut
  • MMA Junkie : Ex-UFC signee Sean Loeffler sentenced to prison for domestic violence
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Justin Gaethje: Rematch with Max Holloway would be ‘dream fight’
  • Bad Left Hook : P4P Top 10: Haney tumbles out, top stars take spotlight in May
  • Jits Magazine : WWE Superstar MVP Promoted To BJJ Black Belt
  • Jits Magazine : Top European Grapplers Impress At IBJJF Dublin Open 2024
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘People die, this isn’t a joking matter’: Devin Haney on Garcia’s failed drug test
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: People Die In This Sport
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Tests Positive for Banned Substance Ahead of Haney Fight, Denies Any Wrongdoing
  • MMA Mania : Cursed? Not Even Poatan Could Save UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Submission of the Month for April: One former UFC champ makes another tap for the first time
  • MMA Mania : ‘Big Lies!’ Garcia Reportedly Tests Positive For PEDs, Boxer Responds