Topic: Fight to Win

Fight to Win

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

05.19.2012 | 12:52 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 49th with 14 others

Discussion thread.
Fight to Win
Bout   Info
Chase Hackett   vs.   Adam Schindler   Ends in a No Contest, Injury   1:54 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Josh Cavan   defeats   Steve Simmons   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   0:39 Round 2 of 3, 5:39 Total Bout Page
Todd Meredith   defeats   Adam Stroup   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Josh Huber   defeats   Manuel Gallardo   via Submission   4:21 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Matt Simms   defeats   Alvino Montoya   via Submission   2:21 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Johnny Torres   defeats   Vellore Cabellero   via KO/TKO, Strikes   4:49 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Josh Goldberger   defeats   Michael Matthews   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Gabe Beauperthy   defeats   Roger Minton III   via Submission, Americana   0:57 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Joey Banks   defeats   Jeremy Martinez   via KO/TKO, Strikes   0:39 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Keven Hernandez   defeats   Dominick Garkow   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:31 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Nick De Fiore   defeats   Gabriel Flores   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 2

budgellism
budgellism
  • Predictions:  5,820  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  227
  • Post Score: 178

05.20.2012 | 1:21 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 69th

weak

"Playground Never Die"

SoccerKick
SoccerKick
  • Predictions:  32,055  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  13,504
  • Post Score: 186

05.20.2012 | 1:26 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 550 Points   |   Tied for 6th with 10 others

damn 2 of the last 3 main events for F2W have ended in no contests

"I'm too old to be run by the fears of dumb people "

CashBrewyn
CashBrewyn
  • Predictions:  21,572  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,045
  • Post Score: 212

05.20.2012 | 1:34 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 4 Perfect, 550 Points   |   Tied for 6th with 10 others

I thought they Fight To Win down there? false advertising

"My hearts pumpin' the blood of Royce Gracie My thoughts dumpin' the slug and point straightly"

SoccerKick
SoccerKick
  • Predictions:  32,055  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  13,504
  • Post Score: 186

05.20.2012 | 1:46 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 550 Points   |   Tied for 6th with 10 others

come on now...look how easy this card was to find results for without me there texting them to @skelliher! They always pit on a great show too, but it is disappointing when the main event ends like that

"I'm too old to be run by the fears of dumb people "

desauce
desauce
  • Predictions:  16,628  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,272
  • Post Score: 271

05.20.2012 | 6:21 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 7 Perfect, 750 Points   |   1st Place

Woooot my first solo win of the year. Its about ****** time. 

" I just watched a bum pick up all the trash around him and throw it away what a good bum I hope he has good karma." - Cody McKenzie

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Tom Nolan: First UFC win was 'make or break' moment, relieved to overcome mental adversity
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC Vegas 92
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 303 adds another fight to Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler undercard
  • MMAFighting.com : Leon Edwards, Tom Aspinall, Bobby Green all favored to win in UFC 304 opening odds
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Oleksandr Usyk's epic walkout for undisputed boxing title fight vs. Tyson Fury
  • MMA Mania : Usyk Vs. Fury 2 Targeted For Oct. 12
  • MMAFighting.com : Carlos Ulberg wants top opponent after quick finish at UFC St. Louis, eyes Jamahal Hill at UFC 303
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Kris Moutinho continues regional scene tear with TKO, moves to 4-0 since UFC release
  • MMAFighting.com : Ariane Carnelossi reveals facial injuries following UFC Vegas 92 headbutts, responds to Piera Rodriguez
  • MMA Mania : Silva Vs. Crews Boxing Match Coming This June [Updated]
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 241 post-event facts: Edson Barboza first to reach double digit Fight of the Night bonuses
  • MMA Junkie : Adrian Yanez relieved to snap losing streak with quick KO at UFC Fight Night 241: 'Last year sucked'
  • MMAFighting.com : Dricus du Plessis defends Jake Paul’s hustle: ‘He’s not a sh*t boxer’
  • MMA Junkie : Ariane Carnelossi reveals injuries, reacts to headbutt: 'What often differentiates humans from animals are the rules'
  • Middle Easy : Drake Blows $565K After Betting On Tyson Fury To Defeat Oleksandr Usyk In Undisputed Title Fight
  • MMA Junkie : Melissa Gatto explains how tape study played into boob punch TKO at UFC Fight Night 241
  • MMAFighting.com : Cory Sandhagen doubles down on Chito Vera criticism: ‘Did you learn anything from our fight?’
  • MMA Mania : Inhaler? Cross? What Did Usyk Use In His Corner?
  • Middle Easy : Khalil Rountree Out Of UFC 303 Bout With Jamahal Hill After Violating Anti-Doping Policy
  • MMA Junkie : Themba Gorimbo sees himself as realistic headliner for UFC Africa: 'I'm a big inspiration'