Tapology Forums

UFC 145: Hurricane season is Over

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Broncoi
Broncoi
  • Predictions:  193  |  48.7%
  • Forum Posts:  6
  • Post Score: -267

04.20.2012 | 1:11 PM ET

Fine Gentlemen, as the winds of change touch ground this saturday, all the publicity awarded to jon jones will fade away, Rashad will exit victorious, this is something that will help jon jones grow, because everyone could use a good ass beatin'.

Have a good one fine people of Tapology

Responses

hdmexiqtioner
hdmexiqtioner
  • Predictions:  9,964  |  57.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,398
  • Post Score: 283

04.20.2012 | 1:17 PM ET

good luck with the prediction. do you have any evidence or theories to back it up?

"Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Bark Twain

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,565
  • Post Score: 275

04.20.2012 | 2:26 PM ET

@broncoi it's good to have you posting here!  

however you are picking at 49% for UFC fights.  that's just not high enough for me to trust your intuition on this, against a fighter coming in at -450 betting line.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Broncoi
Broncoi
  • Predictions:  193  |  48.7%
  • Forum Posts:  6
  • Post Score: -267

04.20.2012 | 2:38 PM ET

hey Mr. Gregory, thanks for the greeting, i correct you i am at exactly 45.7%, but i will be going up thats for sure, people will realize that 80% of bones games is reach advantage, an oponent with good movement and decent speed can supress the reach and its a new game.

have a good one Gregory-san

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

04.20.2012 | 2:43 PM ET

I'm sure reach is not the only factor that allowed Jones to beat 3 legends in a row!

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

buffalo ben
buffalo ben
  • Predictions:  3,705  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,348
  • Post Score: 157

04.20.2012 | 2:48 PM ET

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLEro98vtWg

edit: thanks @ NL

* Edited at 04.20.2012, 5:08 PM ET *

"You don't have to be perfect, just dont be fraudulant"

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz
  • Predictions:  3,516  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,816
  • Post Score: 211

04.20.2012 | 2:56 PM ET

When youre at a youtube video, hit the "share" button.  Then the embedded button shows, click that, copy and paste the code it gives you, and then paste the code into the "vid" button on the "post a reply" box in tapology.

* Edited at 04.20.2012, 2:57 PM ET *

"Albert Fish... I mean that guy was a real jerk!"

buffalo ben
buffalo ben
  • Predictions:  3,705  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,348
  • Post Score: 157

04.22.2012 | 5:56 PM ET

so wait... i thought the hurricane season was over...

"You don't have to be perfect, just dont be fraudulant"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : ‘People die, this isn’t a joking matter’: Devin Haney on Garcia’s failed drug test
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Tests Positive for Banned Substance Ahead of Haney Fight, Denies Any Wrongdoing
  • MMA Mania : Cursed? Not Even Poatan Could Save UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Submission of the Month for April: One former UFC champ makes another tap for the first time
  • MMA Mania : ‘Big Lies!’ Garcia Reportedly Tests Positive For PEDs, Boxer Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Paul Hughes explains choosing PFL over UFC offer: 'I deserve to get compensated'
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned substance in Devin Haney fight, Garcia responds
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘These are people that are trying to attack me’: Garcia claims fake news on positive PED report
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Will Jose Aldo and Alexandre Pantoja give Brazil something to cheer about at UFC 301?
  • MMA Junkie : Reports: Ryan Garcia tested positive for PEDs in upset win over Devin Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : Report: Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned PED
  • MMA Mania : Topuria Denies Refusal Of Volk, Holloway Responds To ‘B—ching Motherf—ker’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301's Steve Erceg aware of unusual title shot opportunity, still feels pressure to win
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 fight card: Pantoja vs. Erceg
  • UFC.com : UFC Championship Fights That Have Happened In Rio de Janeiro
  • MMAFighting.com : Alex Pereira takes down Daniel Cormier in UFC 301 hallway tussle
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Alex Pereira forces Daniel Cormier to plead for help with takedown: 'Stop this guy'
  • Middle Easy : Canelo Alvarez and Oscar De La Hoya Nearly Throw Hands in Heated Press Conference Confrontation
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 Embedded, episode 3: ‘I could fight right now’
  • MMA Mania : Video: Cormier Saved By Security From Pereira Manhandling