Topic: Stephen Thompson

What do you think of Stephen 'Wonderboy' Thompson?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,395  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,487
  • Post Score: 203

02.06.2012 | 7:06 AM ET

Def gonna keep my eye on him. Added him right outside of my top 10 favorites after seeing him on the weekend, he has that Karate style and in my opinion using it even better than Machida! 

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Stephen Randall Thompson
  • Pro MMA Record: 17-7-1 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: Wonderboy
  • Current Streak: 1 Loss
  • Last Fight: December 16, 2023 in UFC
  • Weight Class: Welterweight | Last Weigh-In: 171.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: Upstate Karate
  • Height: 6'0" (183cm) | Reach: 75.0" (191cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $981,000 USD
  • Born: Simpsonville, South Carolina, United States
  • Fighting out of: Simpsonville, South Carolina
  • Head Coach: Ray Thompson
  • Other Coaches: Tom Lee, Carlos Machado
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses Page 3

TraeBlack
TraeBlack
  • Predictions:  20,845  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  8,700
  • Post Score: 173

04.17.2012 | 2:37 PM ET

@Dannotheman, you found that pretty quick, can you find me the gif of Rampage knocking out Wandy? :D

"3HUNNA"

Russello
Russello
  • Predictions:  6,288  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2,839
  • Post Score: 279

04.17.2012 | 2:40 PM ET

@Dannotheman, You are the man! Do you have any idea how to cut it down in size though, so it's just the submission and the walk away? :p

"In the quiet words of the virgin Mary.. come again?"

Dannotheman
Dannotheman
  • Predictions:  9,433  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,406
  • Post Score: 185

04.17.2012 | 3:05 PM ET

@Russello - I don't have any editing software, maybe R1zla or someone could shorten it for you.

@Trae - That fights older so it's hard to find a good one, these were the best 2 I could find. Both pretty small.

* Edited at 04.17.2012, 3:06 PM ET *

"God please give me patience, if you give me strength I will just punch them in the face."

Lopati
Lopati
  • Predictions:  18,574  |  61.4%
  • Forum Posts:  13,352
  • Post Score: 179

04.17.2012 | 3:16 PM ET

as long as WonderBoy rids the UFC of Matt Brown, I will consider his career a success.  I don't know why but Brown just bugs me for some reason.  I think he is a gatekeeper for the gatekeepers of the WW division.

Can we fix his bio where it says he has never won a fight by decision since that has now changed?

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

TraeBlack
TraeBlack
  • Predictions:  20,845  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  8,700
  • Post Score: 173

04.17.2012 | 3:20 PM ET

oh snap, thanks, you da man!

"3HUNNA"

lbj6
lbj6
  • Predictions:  3,615  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2,025
  • Post Score: 210

04.17.2012 | 4:00 PM ET

i'm really excited to see how he does in the future. that kick in his last fight came from out of nowhere! i'm not sure if i would consider myself on the bandwagon yet, but i'm about as close as you can get to it. he seems like a good dude too which is always a plus

"get outta my face man! i gotta go get drunk"-Rampage

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

04.17.2012 | 4:25 PM ET

He's an amazing prospect but he did fight Dan Stittgen you know.

I don't even know who Dan Stittgen is.

I think I'm spelling his name wrong actually.

"الله أكبرl"

Page 3

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : ‘I’ll Be Fighting For The Title Next Year’
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Credits Colby Covington For Ian Garry Troll Job: ‘Some Of His Finest Work’
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler UFC 303 poster features yellow yelling faces
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Can Derrick Lewis deliver another knockout at UFC St. Louis?
  • MMA Junkie : Robelis Despaigne sees himself fighting for UFC heavyweight title in 2025
  • MMA Mania : ‘You’re Not A Real Man!’ Sterling And O’Malley Reignite Rivalry
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 poster released showing return of Conor McGregor, Michael Chandler
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan’s Coach Doesn’t Believe #1 Contender Is Ready To Dethrone Islam Makhachev
  • MMA Junkie : Adrian Yanez sees UFC Fight Night 241 as 'do or die,' says training with Diego Lopes reignited love for MMA
  • MMAFighting.com : Sydney Sweeney to portray boxing legend Christy Martin in upcoming biopic
  • MMA Mania : Video: Assuncao Spits On Opponent After BJJ Match Controversy
  • UFC.com : Meet Feathereright Bekhzod Usmonov | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Giannis Bachar | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • Middle Easy : Jan Blachowicz Believes He Deserves a Rematch with Alex Pereira: ‘He is Not a Better Fighter Than Me’
  • MMA Junkie : After resting his body and brain, UFC's Beneil Dariush targets end of summer return
  • MMAFighting.com : Aljamain Sterling, Sean O’Malley’s coach erupt into fiery argument after new video emerges
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Nathan Fletcher | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Shevchenko vs Team Grasso
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Paddy McCorey | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : The Octagon
  • UFC.com : Olympians To Compete In The UFC