Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Moreno vs. Royval 2

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,244
  • Post Score: 47

11.19.2023 | 3:44 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
  • Saturday 02.24.2024 at 07:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN+
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: Arena CDMX
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Brendan Fitzgerald, Dominick Cruz, Paul Felder, Megan Olivi
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Paul Felder
  • Attendance: 21,546
  • MMA Bouts: 12
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Brandon Royval   defeats   Brandon Moreno   via Decision, Split   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Brian Ortega   defeats   Yair Rodriguez   via Submission, Arm Triangle Choke   0:58 Round 3 of 5, 10:58 Total Bout Page
Daniel Zellhuber   defeats   Francisco Prado   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Yazmin Jauregui   defeats   Sam Hughes   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Manuel Torres   defeats   Chris Duncan   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:46 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Raoni Barcelos   defeats   Cristian Quiñonez   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:04 Round 3 of 3, 12:04 Total Bout Page
Jesus Aguilar   defeats   Mateus Mendonça   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Edgar Cháirez   defeats   Daniel Lacerda   via Submission, Triangle Choke   2:17 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Fares Ziam   defeats   Claudio Puelles   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Ronaldo Rodríguez   defeats   Denys Bondar   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:59 Round 2 of 3, 9:59 Total Bout Page
Felipe dos Santos   defeats   Victor Altamirano   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Muhammad Naimov   defeats   Erik Silva   via KO/TKO, Leg Injury   0:44 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses Page 6

Noster75
Noster75
  • Predictions:  7,202  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  101
  • Post Score: 55

02.18.2024 | 9:45 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 405 Points   |   Tied for 4200th

Altamirano vs. dos Santos
Victor Altamirano, DEC
Felipe Dos Santos explosive fighter but Altamirano is durable enough and possibly can put a grappling clinic on him ,riding his way to decision...

Noster75
Noster75
  • Predictions:  7,202  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  101
  • Post Score: 55

02.18.2024 | 9:49 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 405 Points   |   Tied for 4200th

Puelles vs. Ziam
Claudio Puelles, SUB, R1
Ziam is a very good striker but he is not good on the ground. I believe Puelles can submit him...

DevinM34
DevinM34
  • Predictions:  427  |  66.7%
  • Forum Posts:  868
  • Post Score: 160

02.18.2024 | 10:01 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 445 Points   |   Tied for 3765th

Rodríguez vs. Bondar
Denys Bondar, DEC
Bondar isn't that great by UFC standards, but after watching tape on Lazy Boy, it doesn't look like he's UFC level period. He lost his Contender Series fight then beat 5 bums to get back to the UFC. He doesn't do anything great and his output is terrible. I think Bondar is going to be the more active fighter here and win because of volume.

"My balls was hot"

DevinM34
DevinM34

02.18.2024 | 10:12 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Puelles vs. Ziam
Claudio Puelles, SUB, R1
Ziam's takedown defense has improved and looked pretty decent in his last 2 fights, but he still manages to put himself in bad positions when it does hit the ground. With that being said, all it's going to take is one takedown or successful Imanari roll for Puelles to finish this fight. Ziam is a solid technical kickboxer, but he's not dangerous. I don't think he possesses the power to take advantage of Puelles' subpar striking and finish this fight early. That means he has to survive a full 15 minutes without this fight ever hitting the mat. I don't see that happening. Give me Puelles, but I'm not super confident in it.

"My balls was hot"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,163  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  32,233
  • Post Score: 88

02.18.2024 | 10:38 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 405 Points   |   Tied for 4173rd

Moreno vs. Royval II
Brandon Moreno, SUB, R3
I also don't think this is a competitive rematch either. Now like the pantoja fight this might go the distance instead of being a finish but I don't think royal offers anything Moreno can't deal with. a knockdown from royval wouldn't shock me at all with his weird, offbeat striking but no way he is able to finish moreno. Moreno is like Whittaker a little bit where he gets hurt a lot but has god tier recovery. Outside of a knockdown, the striking is not that competitive. Moreno is a way cleaner boxer and has seen pretty much everything at this point, royval is chaotic and always stays in your face, but he has terrible defense and gets hurt all the time. The grappling scrambles in this fight should be awesome. I think moreno is much better on the ground, but royvals scrambling ability is so good. I think moreno will be able to beat him to the position the majority of the time, but royval should make it fun.

Rodriguez vs. Ortega II
Yair Rodriguez, TKO, R4
Rematches don't go the same way but I really don't think Ortega is going to be able to do much different. My main worry when this happened was that yair was gonna do some dumb **** and fall into a sub, while he did end up on his back(and ultimately won) I remembered that Ortega really isn't much of a threat with his top control. Ortega is a situational grappler, he waits for you to make a mistake and then sinks in a sub. His bjj is amazing but every sub win he has in the ufc comes from his opponents shooting takedowns, which yair will not be doing. Yair has also improved his guard a decent amount so I think his wild upkicks and triangle attempts will deter Brian. On the feet I don't think this is very close. Yair is insanely dynamic and Ortega is really just a punching bag. His striking is decent for a ranked guy but he is walking CTE at this point. Ortega has taken so much damage and spent so much time on the sidelines that I really think his career is over. Yair is coming off of an ass whooping but I still think he has a lot left in the tank, Ortega has plateaued in his career.

Zellhuber vs. Prado
Daniel Zellhuber, TKO, R2
Rewatching Prado's fights, I was not as impressed as I originally was. Prado is a brawler, he takes one to give one and puts the pressure on from the start. He has a very good chin but he is extremely reliant on it, I think someone is gonna put him out eventually if not here. He hits very hard but his striking is pretty sloppy, for example he spammed the same elbow 3 times before finally catching ottoman with it. Hes been improving his grappling at the goat shed but I still don't think it's ufc level yet. Zellhuber on the other hand is insanely talented but very green. His kickboxing is insanely good but he can be very gun-shy at times. He also gets rocked a lot round 1 before waking up. Once he gets comfortable, zlelhuber looks very good. He stays composed the whole time, even during firefights and has skills everywhere. Prado will force him to let his hands go and I think he is much cleaner on the feet, Prado can definitely hurt him early though. Zellhuber has a pretty big grappling edge but idk if he will wrestle here. Hes still very green so maybe he chokes this one but I feel pretty comfortable about a zellhuber W

Rosas Jr. vs. Turcios
Raul Rosas Jr., DEC
This is a tailor-made matchup for Rosas, but my only worry is the elevation. Not sure he came here early and we have seen him gas before. We know Ricky has a third lung so he can go all day, I think Rosas will be fine but Ricky really forces you to work. The reason he gassed out against ceerod but not other fights was because he used all his energy trying to get the takedown in round 1. On DWCS, he had a fight that played out very similarly to how I think this one will; Rosas got reversed a bunch of times and his opponent kept standing up but he wasn't tired at all. The reason Rosas didn't gas is because he was able to get takedowns no problem (like he will be able to here), he can scramble for 15 minutes easily but when he faces resistance to the td he gasses. Ricky has no tdd whatsoever so I think Rosas will rag doll him. Ricky hasn't fought anyone with good bjj yet so im curious to see if Rosas can hold him down if he gets the back. I feel pretty good about Rosas but the elevation does worry me a little

Jauregui vs. Hughes
Yazmin Jauregui, TKO, R3
Hughes is a decently tough fight when you are coming off of your first loss, but I think this is an easy matchup for jauregui. It's been cool to see Hughes find success in the ufc, but she has been winning by using her cardio and wrestling. She won't be able to outcardio Yazmin and while jasmine's wrestling is unknown, Hughes is not actually that good of a wrestler to begin with; she got takedowns on a bjj girl and two girls with 0 grappling whatsoever. I think wrestling is Hughes only path to victory but I highly doubt she has success there. Even if she does, the control won't be enough to close the striking gap. Yazmin's main issue is striking defense but she has some unreal hands for wmma; I really haven't seen boxing like her's at this level before. Hughes is also going to brawl with her, which is the exact fight Yazmin wants. Both girls are probably going to meet in a phone booth but I don't think Hughes will be able to hurt Yazmin, while everything Yazmin lands is going to have a huge effect. I think this will actually be a pretty good fight but Yazmin should dominate here.

Torres vs. Duncan
Manuel Torres, TKO, R1
This is a really interesting fight; I don't like Duncan at all but I actually think he has a really good chance here. Torres has looked very good in the ufc but I think after round 1 he falls off hard. Now there's not any footage of Torres going past 5 minutes but he was breathing very heavy against frank camacho and has only gone to the scorecards once (split DEC) so I have a feeling his cardio is poor. Duncan's isn't great either but he at least has gone 15 multiple times and got here early. The reason im not picking Duncan is he has terrible striking defense and a bad chin; he has a very powerful right hand but his striking is very sloppy and he leaves constant openings. In round 1 Torres striking looks very good, he sets a crazy pace but he sets his strikes up very nicely. If Duncan can land some takedowns and survive round 1, then I think he wins this and looks pretty dominant in the later rounds. However, I really can't trust that chin and I think Torres gets another highlight reel.

Quiñonez vs. Barcelos
Raoni Barcelos, SUB, R2
Kinda weird that quinonez is getting a tougher fight after getting smoked in his last fight by a worse opponent. Barcelos is not the same fighter he used to be but he is still fighting at a high level. Hes definitely lost a step, such as his durability but the majority of his skills are still there. On paper and from tape, I think barcelos is better everywhere. The biggest concern is his chin but I actually think he has a better chin than quinonez (he got rocked by that can on dwcs as well) on top of being a much better boxer. Quinonez is a deceptively good striker but he is too basic. His striking consists of a jab, a straight, and a leg kick. He has a very sharp jab & has koed/rocked multiple people with it, but at the same time you can only go so far with a limited toolset and mediocre defense. I think barcelos might grapple here and he definitely has a better ground game than quinonez. Unless hes totally washed from the last fight I think barcelos probably finishes this fight. I get why the odds are close but I don't think quinonez is on the same level as barcelos

Aguilar vs. Mendonça
Mateus Mendonça, TKO, R2
Another one I feel really bad about, but definitely more confident in this one. This is a super low level fight, im not going to let Aguilar's last fight fool me, he is still very bad. Watching his tape, he hits very hard but the problem is he is the size of an atom weight. He has t-rex arms and has to rush in swinging wildly for every striking exchange. He seems to have a decent chin but he does get hit a good amount. His grappling is pretty bad, his only real submission threat is the guillotine (which he pulls at every opportunity). His wrestling attempts are okay but he makes very bad mistakes & gets reversed/ends up on bottom easily. I think mendonca is bad and shouldn't be at this weight class at all. He was pretty big at 135 so I don't get what prompted this. The height difference isn't crazy but the reach and frame difference will be huge, mendonca much more filled out and has a huge reach. Mendonca is your average chute boxe guy but with all the bad qualities: Doesnt have an insane pace, terrible defense, takes too many risks, etc. He doesnt throw any combos but the reach and power advantage should allow him to win the striking. Im worried he does some low iq **** to get outgrappled but I think he is a better grappler than Aguilar and I also think Aguilar will have trouble getting him down.

Cháirez vs. Lacerda
Daniel Lacerda, TKO, R1
I know im going to regret this badly but the odds are so high on chairez im worried a stunt will happen. Lacerda is bad, one of the worst guys the ufc has signed in a while but, chairez should not be this big a fav over anyone. I felt very stupid taking lacerda last time but I think he will (hopefully) have a different approach. He tried to fight smart for once and even then still found a way to lose. If hes smart (unlikely) then he won't grapple this time. As funny as that sounds I actually think that disadvantages chariez as one of his favorite moves ever is to pull guillotine as tdd. If lacera strikes with him I think he stands a decent chance. His hands are actually very good the problem is he has no idea what to do when he hurts someone & he has no idea what a pace is. This is a really bad pick but I have a very very strange feeling about this one.

Puelles vs. Ziam
Fares Ziam, DEC
Another one im not too sure on. Ziam has looked much improved since his first ufc run but he still does a lot I don't like. His striking is very clean, hes a big lightweight and has really good kickboxing but he is hesitant to let his hands go. Most of the time he just point fights and tries to clinch. That benefits puelles because he panics the second you force him to fight. When you are just trying to win on points, puelles striking isn't bad at all. It's not amazing by any standards but he can definitely hold his own. I feel like Ziam should win the majority of the exchanges since puelles is kick heavy while he is more well rounded with his striking. Ziam loves to clinch and grind the fight out, hopefully he doesnt do that here since that would benefit puelles. Puelles heel hook strategy is so bad but his bjj is actually quite good. He knows how to grapple very well and has some extremely sneaky submission setups; however, he has no wrestling to get the fight down. The majority of his wins have came from his opponents grappling with him. I feel like Ziam is low iq enough to play into his game. I expect ziam to win a pretty boring decision but if he tries to grapple this will get interesting. I think he is decent enough to survive any exchanges but he would just be playing into puelles game.

Rodríguez vs. Bondar
Luis Rodríguez, DEC
this is a really tough one. I want to fade lazy boy because I don't think hes very good but I get fraud vibes from bondar. He actually looked okay against Hernandez but still not ufc level. His striking is pretty decent, he attacks everywhere and sets his strikes up nicely, but there's no power behind his shots and he doesn't move his head very well. I think hes a better striker than Rodriguez but everything Rodrigues lands will do damage. His striking is mostly just hook spam but he throws really hard. I could definitely see him clipping bonder with something but I think the striking exchanges might get pretty ugly. I expect Rodriguez to win with his wrestling; I actually really like his wrestling skills. He looks super strong and I really like how he times his shots. His top control is not great but I think he is a very good grappler. Bondar's grappling has looked awful in the ufc so I think that's his best path. Wouldn't be shocked if we see an upset here, im still not sure if Rodriguez is ufc level or not.

Felipe dos Santos, DEC
Dos Santos had an awesome showing against kape but I still think he has a lot of flaws. His defense is awful and he gets rocked in almost every fight. He also has really bad tdd. However, dos Santos is a chute boxe guy so he has very aggressive Muay Thai and won't slow down at all. I think this is a great matchup for him, altamirano is going to brawl with him but is pretty much harmless on the feet (just a volume striker) and is a terrible wrestler so I don't think he will be able to give Santos many issues. This should be pretty fun but I think dos Santos wins

Naimov vs. Silva
Muhammad Naimov, TKO, R2
always nervous to pick naimov to win a fight because I really don't think he is very good. He has some skills but has massively over performed in the ufc. Naimov is a huge FW and hits like a truck, his fighting style involves him walking forward and brawling. He reminds me of dricus a little bit in that he looks terrible in almost every fight but just finds a way to win. I worry here against a low level opponent because naimov was getting dropped by people around this level just last year. Despite what I think about niamov, I think this should be an easy one. I think silva is absolutely terrible and I really don't know why he was signed in the first place. Always a chance he takes naimov down or maybe lands some big shot, but I think naimov is better everywhere and should finish him

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

CorranMonteith
CorranMonteith
  • Predictions:  481  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  3
  • Post Score: 200

02.18.2024 | 11:24 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 315 Points   |   Tied for 4814th

Torres vs. Duncan
Chris Duncan, DEC
Knocking Nikolas Motta a knockout artist does not make

DevinM34
DevinM34

02.18.2024 | 11:32 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Cháirez vs. Lacerda
Edgar Cháirez, TKO, R2
Not much to say about this one. Lacerda is a bum and we've already seen this fight play out once

* Edited at 02.19.2024, 1:35 AM ET *

"My balls was hot"

Ledecompte
Ledecompte
  • Predictions:  759  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  28
  • Post Score: 43

02.19.2024 | 5:43 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 10 of 12 Winners, 6 Perfect, 700 Points   |   Tied for 165th

Cháirez vs. Lacerda
Edgar Cháirez, SUB, R1
Why are these guys in the UFC?

Puelles vs. Ziam
Fares Ziam, DEC
Just as long as he avoids a Kneebar

"Better to burn out than to fade away"

Martin b
Martin b
  • Predictions:  2,340  |  56.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 200

02.19.2024 | 6:42 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 4 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 250 Points   |   Tied for 5016th

Moreno vs. Royval II
Brandon Moreno, DEC
I’m

bokTHEman
bokTHEman
  • Predictions:  2,457  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  100
  • Post Score: 77

02.19.2024 | 7:27 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 405 Points   |   Tied for 4173rd

Moreno vs. Royval II
Brandon Moreno, DEC
Moreno baby maybe not today maybe not tomorrow

Rodriguez vs. Ortega II
Yair Rodriguez, DEC
Yair is a much better striker but Ortega could get a late round sub

Zellhuber vs. Prado
Daniel Zellhuber, TKO, R2
Zellhuber has so much potential man I hope he wins this

Rosas Jr. vs. Turcios
Ricky Turcios, DEC
This fight could go either way I like Ricky speeches and his message

Jauregui vs. Hughes
Yazmin Jauregui, DEC
Sam Hughes is tough and can wrestle but will get pieced up on the feet

Quiñonez vs. Barcelos
Raoni Barcelos, TKO, R3
Quinones not gonna be able to handle Barcelos on the feet or on the ground

Aguilar vs. Mendonça
Jesus Aguilar, DEC
Aguilar won’t be the under dog for long

Cháirez vs. Lacerda
Edgar Cháirez, TKO, R2
Lacerda chin is sus and isn’t UFC level

Puelles vs. Ziam
Claudio Puelles, DEC
Puelles lacks on the feet and I swore off BJJ guys I hope this doesn’t burn me

Rodríguez vs. Bondar
Luis Rodríguez, DEC
Don’t trust Bondar again until he shows me something

Felipe dos Santos, SUB, R2
Dos Santos looks like a future ranked guy striking looks sharper and Victor isn’t that guy on the ground so Dos Santos probably drops him and subs him

Naimov vs. Silva
Muhammad Naimov, TKO, R2
Naimov been training with Merab

"Smesh "

anso520
anso520
  • Predictions:  69  |  69.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 0

02.19.2024 | 9:10 AM ET

Help !

Predictions: 1 of 3 Winners, 0 Perfect, 50 Points   |   Tied for 5367th

Hello ! Does anyone know how to remove a prediction already made about a fight that I now no longer want to predict?
UncleSocrates
UncleSocrates
  • Predictions:  1,048  |  62.7%
  • Forum Posts:  155
  • Post Score: 190

02.19.2024 | 12:35 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 590 Points   |   Tied for 1432nd

Moreno vs. Royval II
Brandon Moreno, SUB, R3
Love the Assassin baby here. Moreno is one of the most electrifying fighters on the roster and is dangerous eveywhere. Nonstop pace, iron chin, clean and effective boxing and kick game, and a great wrestling and bjj game. Royval is a dangerous fighter in himself but does not have the wide range of skills that Moreno does. I think Brandon will excel on the feet but absolutely take over through the ground game and eventually take Royval’s back for the rnc finish.

Rodriguez vs. Ortega II
Yair Rodriguez, DEC
I like Yair here but think this fight will be closer than anticipated. Ortega has been very inactive but look at the damage he has taken in his last 3 showings. Ortega is extremely tough, is elite on the ground, and his standup has gotten more effective. That being said Yair trains at elevation and I don’t think Ortega has spent much time in Mexico, Yair is extremely explosive, and can hold his own on the ground too. El Pantera takes this one with volume and activity.

Zellhuber vs. Prado
Daniel Zellhuber, DEC
Prado is a dangerous fighter with a lot of power but I don’t love his striking technically. I think Zellhuber has a large grappling advantage if he decides to use it and he is very talented on the feet. Prado will most likely hurt Zellhuber early but once he is settled into the fight Zellhuber will take over with a wider range of skills to use. Prado has a great chin so I’m not sure if a finish is in play but he does rely on it heavily rather than defending so it could happen here.

Rosas Jr. vs. Turcios
Raul Rosas Jr., DEC
Ricky is skilled everywhere and it will be tough for Rosas to find a finish but I think Rosas has too much to offer and wins a decision here. We have seen Rosas gas late in fights he doesn’t finish but I think he will be able to implement his game here easier than against Crod and will beat a very game Turcios.

Jauregui vs. Hughes
Yazmin Jauregui, DEC
Sam is very durable and has great cardio but Yazmin is going to put on a clinic here and win decisively. Jauregui is extremely skilled and I dont see Hughes being able to finish her. Hughes will survive because she is very tough but Yaz takes this one

Torres vs. Duncan
Manuel Torres, TKO, R1
Been back and forth on this one. If Duncan can survive the early onslaught from Torres he has a great chance to win this fight and take over late. That being said Torres fights at a really high pace and is dangerous, and Duncan has bad striking defense. I think Torres pressures Duncan and finds the chin here but would not be surprised if Duncan wins the later rounds and a decision if he survives.

Quiñonez vs. Barcelos
Raoni Barcelos, DEC
Another tough one but I think Barcelos is too much to handle for Quinoñez. I don’t mind Quinonez’s striking but it is very simplified and Raoni is more dangerous on the feet. He also has grappling upside in this one. Quinoñez is powerful and Barcelos’ durability may be in question at this point of his career but overall this is a massive step up for Quinonez and Raoni is far more skilled.

Aguilar vs. Mendonça
Mateus Mendonça, TKO, R2
This one is a tough pick. Aguilar obviously had that monster ko on 290 but I’m not weighing that too heavily here. He does have power in his hands and some grappling upside but I don’t think he will be able to utilize his ground game in this fight. Mendonca is going to be far bigger than Aguilar, has power, and is the better grappler. Mendonca hasn’t spent much time in Mexico but I think the size advantage will allow him to find a finish. In saying this, Mendonca has had questionable fight iq in the past and can lose himself this fight if that continues.

Cháirez vs. Lacerda
Edgar Cháirez, SUB, R1
Really like Chairez here, we’ve already seen this fight play out and I don’t see it going any differently especially in MX City at elevation. Lacerda has had problems gassing in the past and that will not help in this case. Chairez finds an easy finish.

Puelles vs. Ziam
Claudio Puelles, SUB, R2
Siding with Puelles in this one. Puelles is very one dimensional, relies heavily on his bjj and specifically on the legs. Ziam is a technical kickboxer but does not have finishing ability. Ziam also has not spent much time in Mexico to acclimate to the elevation and I think this will play in majorly. Puelles was in Mexico for this camp and I think Ziam will get brought into Puelles’ game in the later rounds and get submitted. If this fight hits the ground it’s over.

Rodríguez vs. Bondar
Luis Rodríguez, DEC
This fight feels like a tossup to me. I don’t necessarily love either of these guys and they’ve shown flaws on tape but I’m going to side with Rodriguez winning a close decision using wrestling.

Felipe dos Santos, DEC
This is a firefight and the odds are far too wide. Dos Santos was extremely impressive vs Kape and is the prototypical Chute fighter. Excels in brawls and high action fights and I think that is exactly what he will get here. Altamirano is going to bring the fight and 100% has a chance to win this fight. That being said I think Dos Santos is the more dangerous fighters and will have the bigger moments in a barnburner of a fight.

Naimov vs. Silva
Muhammad Naimov, TKO, R1
This feels like a complete mismatch. Naimov was very impressive vs Wood in his last showing and we’ve also seen his power in the Mullarkey fight. Naimov will finish this fight pretty easily.

"."

DevinM34
DevinM34

02.19.2024 | 1:59 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Aguilar vs. Mendonça
Mateus Mendonça, DEC
Both of these guys are cans. There's not much tape on Aguilar in the UFC due to his kill or be killed style, so you have to go back to his Contender Series fight to get a good read on him. In that fight he was losing the striking exchanges and made multiple mistakes that gave his opponent top control. He does have a good guillotine and that's what won him that fight and also put Taira in some danger in their fight. Outside of that though he doesn't have much to offer. Mendonça is the better overall grappler and can hang on the feet, so as long as he learned his lesson about selling out for the leg, he should be able to win this fight.

* Edited at 02.19.2024, 2:00 PM ET *

"My balls was hot"

MrFishweir
MrFishweir
  • Predictions:  886  |  53.3%
  • Forum Posts:  92
  • Post Score: -99

02.19.2024 | 2:06 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 4 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 275 Points   |   Tied for 4961st

Moreno vs. Royval II
Brandon Royval, DEC
go B!

Rodriguez vs. Ortega II
Yair Rodriguez, DEC
ouch

Zellhuber vs. Prado
Francisco Prado, DEC
win

Jauregui vs. Hughes
Sam Hughes, DEC
winner

Quiñonez vs. Barcelos
Raoni Barcelos, DEC
no problema

Aguilar vs. Mendonça
Mateus Mendonça, DEC
winner

Cháirez vs. Lacerda
Daniel Lacerda, DEC
win

Puelles vs. Ziam
Fares Ziam, DEC
win

Rodríguez vs. Bondar
Denys Bondar, DEC
ape****

Felipe dos Santos, DEC
wins

"hay maker"

DevinM34
DevinM34

02.19.2024 | 2:36 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Quiñonez vs. Barcelos
Raoni Barcelos, SUB, R2
Barcelos is a tough vet and I just don't think Quiñonez is all that great. In the striking Quinoñez may be a little quicker, but Barcelos holds the power advantage. Barcelos also has a clear advantage in the wrestling and grappling department, and I think that's where he takes this fight and finishes it.

"My balls was hot"

DevinM34
DevinM34

02.19.2024 | 2:39 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Torres vs. Duncan
Manuel Torres, TKO, R1
We've seen Duncan hurt early in multiple fights now, then come back to win. He's tough and resilient, but Torres has the kind of power and finishing ability that you don' t come back from. Torres shuts Duncans lights out early and his stock keeps rising

* Edited at 02.19.2024, 2:56 PM ET *

"My balls was hot"

BoneDoinWork
BoneDoinWork
  • Predictions:  1,805  |  58.7%
  • Forum Posts:  187
  • Post Score: 43

02.19.2024 | 4:02 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 425 Points   |   Tied for 4017th

Puelles vs. Ziam
Fares Ziam, DEC
way better gym

gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,412  |  65.1%
  • Forum Posts:  10,518
  • Post Score: 128

02.19.2024 | 5:02 PM ET

@anso520

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 490 Points   |   Tied for 3122nd

As far as I know that is not possible. You can only change a prediction once made, but you can no longer not make a prediction for that bout.

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

kushycake
kushycake
  • Predictions:  4,597  |  70.7%
  • Forum Posts:  946
  • Post Score: 387

02.19.2024 | 6:36 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 4084th

@anso520 
not possible.
Calfoth
Calfoth
  • Predictions:  3,165  |  68.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,880
  • Post Score: 175

02.19.2024 | 7:24 PM ET

UFC Moreno Vs Royval 2: King Of The Hill

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 4 Perfect, 540 Points   |   Tied for 2243rd

Previous Winners:
BLUBEARD x2, gem779, kushycake, Calfoth, BriggsH, tapsumbong x2, Oh_fiddle_sticks, MB alias Mboris, blooder6665, M101, Kamyk, twspencer91, bccanna, Ckaou

Join Game: https://www.tapology.com/fantasy/74755/players/new?code=60233fe3a15f

"POUND FOR POUND, HEADSHOT, DEAD - Leon Edwards "

Page 6

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! McGregor’s Comeback Fight Poster Is A Complete Disaster
  • MMA Mania : ‘I’ll Be Fighting For The Title Next Year’
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Credits Colby Covington For Ian Garry Troll Job: ‘Some Of His Finest Work’
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler UFC 303 poster features yellow yelling faces
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Can Derrick Lewis deliver another knockout at UFC St. Louis?
  • MMA Junkie : Robelis Despaigne sees himself fighting for UFC heavyweight title in 2025
  • MMA Mania : ‘You’re Not A Real Man!’ Sterling And O’Malley Reignite Rivalry
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 poster released showing return of Conor McGregor, Michael Chandler
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan’s Coach Doesn’t Believe #1 Contender Is Ready To Dethrone Islam Makhachev
  • MMA Junkie : Adrian Yanez sees UFC Fight Night 241 as 'do or die,' says training with Diego Lopes reignited love for MMA
  • MMAFighting.com : Sydney Sweeney to portray boxing legend Christy Martin in upcoming biopic
  • MMA Mania : Video: Assuncao Spits On Opponent After BJJ Match Controversy
  • UFC.com : Meet Feathereright Bekhzod Usmonov | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Giannis Bachar | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • Middle Easy : Jan Blachowicz Believes He Deserves a Rematch with Alex Pereira: ‘He is Not a Better Fighter Than Me’
  • MMA Junkie : After resting his body and brain, UFC's Beneil Dariush targets end of summer return
  • MMAFighting.com : Aljamain Sterling, Sean O’Malley’s coach erupt into fiery argument after new video emerges
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Nathan Fletcher | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Shevchenko vs Team Grasso
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Paddy McCorey | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : The Octagon