Tapology Forums

How would you call someone out?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

MikeAWhitney
MikeAWhitney
  • Predictions:  296  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  252
  • Post Score: 50

03.24.2012 | 2:47 AM ET

https://twitter.com/#!/UFCPrinceAlbert

Trying to get him a fight. What would you do to push the UFC to give you a fight?

Responses

lbj6
lbj6
  • Predictions:  3,615  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2,025
  • Post Score: 210

03.24.2012 | 3:10 AM ET

ok so picture this...the guy i want to fight all of a sudden has pink eye. when a picture of him with it surfaces, i post a picture of me farting on his pillow. what are you gonna do about it dude? i just farted on your pillow and you got pink eye

"get outta my face man! i gotta go get drunk"-Rampage

Lopati
Lopati
  • Predictions:  18,574  |  61.4%
  • Forum Posts:  13,352
  • Post Score: 179

03.24.2012 | 3:40 AM ET

Mike, isn't he already signed with the UFC???  I would just tell them you are ready to fight.  Other than that I would keep training. You have the fights left on the contract, not like your trying to break into the UFC.  He just had a great fight 5 weeks ago with Menjivar, they would be dense not to get him back in the octagon.

LBJ6 your post is priceless.

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

MikeAWhitney
MikeAWhitney
  • Predictions:  296  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  252
  • Post Score: 50

03.24.2012 | 3:46 AM ET

He is. But with a full roster of fighters it can be harder to get a fight. We were just talking and I told him it would be funny to see him create a call out video to someone. He thought a fight with brad picket would be a good fight I agree. 
Lopati
Lopati

03.24.2012 | 3:56 AM ET

Mizugaki would be a good fight. Rani Yahya is another guy that would be an interesting matchup.

The problem with getting a fight with Pickett is if he beats Page he will be 3-2 in his last 5 fights but the two losses are to Barao and Jorgy and he has a win over Menjivar in December.

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

Lopati
Lopati

03.24.2012 | 3:57 AM ET

But the loser of the Page-Pickett fight is gonna be another person to focus on, if you want to wait. 

lbj6
lbj6
  • Predictions:  3,615  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2,025
  • Post Score: 210

03.24.2012 | 3:58 AM ET

@lopati, thank you!....mastercard

"get outta my face man! i gotta go get drunk"-Rampage

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Alex Pereira Challenges Anthony Smith To $50,000 Grappling Match, Smith Accepts
  • Jits Magazine : UFC Veteran Raphael Assuncao Spits At 10th Planet Black Belt After Disqualification Win
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! O’Malley Wants Sleepy Time For Mac
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Sleep Sean O’Malley’
  • MMA Mania : ‘My D—k Didn’t Get Hard!’ Brown Couldn’t ‘Get Fired Up’ About Fight Offer
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Snaps Back at ‘Sugar’d Up’ Conor McGregor Over Past PED Usage: ‘When Your Idols Turn to Rivals’
  • Middle Easy : Ian Garry Promises to ‘Slap the Mouth Off’ Colby Covingtong Within One Round: ‘Sign the F*cking Contract’
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo opens as big underdog for potential Sean O’Malley title fight
  • Middle Easy : Dana White Roasted Over Fighter Pay, Slams ‘Liberal F*cks’ Netflix During the Streaming Giant’s Tom Brady Special
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Felt I Can’t Say No’
  • MMAFighting.com : Heather Hardy reveals career likely over due to ‘too much brain damage’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 medical suspensions: Four fighters receive 180 days but not Jack Shore for leg wound
  • MMA Junkie : Weekend boxing review: Canelo Alvarez gave vintage performance. Is David Benavidez next?
  • MMAFighting.com : Dustin Poirier thinks Islam Makhachev is underestimating him ahead of UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall In The Dark While Jones ‘Is Playing Games Again’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 medical suspensions: 3 winners potentially out 6 months
  • Middle Easy : Jose Aldo vs. Sean O’Malley? ‘Very Possible Chance’ Outlandish Title Fight Happens, Says Outspoken UFC Star
  • MMA Junkie : Matt Brown explains how UFC 300 snub finalized retirement decision, says BKFC signing 'not out of the question'
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean O’Malley responds to Conor McGregor diss, now wants Michael Chandler to ‘sleep’ him