Tapology Forums

Pics and GIFs of the biggest FAIL moments in MMA

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

putaforkinya
putaforkinya
  • Predictions:  10,025  |  59.2%
  • Forum Posts:  736
  • Post Score: 236

03.10.2012 | 2:25 AM ET

no need to explain it as  title says it all.

I'll start

oh and nothing against Kimbo i just find these funny

" holy **** did you see that?, baddest ***********er ever, hooooly ****" -Dana White seconds after Silva KO'd Vitor

Responses Page 3

Fatality
Fatality
  • Predictions:  1,982  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  476
  • Post Score: 268

03.12.2012 | 4:31 AM ET

putaforkinya
putaforkinya

03.12.2012 | 4:41 AM ET

@Fatality 
wow that guy was ready to pull the biggest ass hole move there is out there but then got his just desserts.

good find

" holy **** did you see that?, baddest ***********er ever, hooooly ****" -Dana White seconds after Silva KO'd Vitor

putaforkinya
putaforkinya

03.12.2012 | 4:57 AM ET

ashame on us all tapology.  3 pages in and noone posted the chronicles of Palhares

putaforkinya
putaforkinya

03.12.2012 | 5:01 AM ET

daguentha
daguentha
  • Predictions:  5,408  |  60.2%
  • Forum Posts:  859
  • Post Score: 247

03.12.2012 | 9:22 AM ET

thinking "he's done i'll just finish him"-Fail
Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,570
  • Post Score: 275

03.12.2012 | 9:26 AM ET

that guy in @fatality's post who fakes for the glove tap is one of my new favorites. guys who act like they're going to tap gloves and then sucker punch or in this case sucker takedown deserve the worst. 

"I live, I die, I live again."

yorma
yorma
  • Predictions:  30,212  |  62.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,462
  • Post Score: 292

03.12.2012 | 9:42 AM ET

Palhares vs miller XD

"And whats up with y'all, Looking at me like a monkey, You !?! Yeah right, You're all saints, You !! Bunch of macaques !! Gimme a baby monkey, He'll be .. Wonderfull"

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  244,748  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

03.15.2012 | 2:13 PM ET

Jorge Santiano KO's Sean Salmon in 24 seconds at an early Strikeforce event with a flying knee. Cecil Peoples, here in the role of a referee, then decides to... well, I don't know what exactly. Not sure if he does either. Hit his own flying knee maybe? In any case, the fence proves to be more resilient than Salmon's head.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,422  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,488
  • Post Score: 203

03.15.2012 | 3:18 PM ET

I think Sean Salmon in general is one of the biggest fails in MMA.

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz
  • Predictions:  3,516  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,816
  • Post Score: 211

03.15.2012 | 3:26 PM ET

Sean Salmon definitely was a failure. Although, I don't know why he didn't try soccer out!

"Albert Fish... I mean that guy was a real jerk!"

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,422  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,488
  • Post Score: 203

03.15.2012 | 3:28 PM ET

Agreed, he could win a few world cups. 

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  244,748  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

03.15.2012 | 5:55 PM ET

The Crane Kick reminds me of Machida and Machida reminds me of this.

I've heard two possible explanations for the phenomenon presented above.
a) Machida is "so elusive" that Yves Lavigne can't even stand too close to him.
b) Tito's head is so big that it has its own centre of gravity and it has pushed Yves away when he got too close.

PS. Coincidentally this is my 500th post (hello ribbon!), which is somehow fitting since (also coincidentally) I share a birthday with Lyoto.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

Page 3

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Charles Oliveira Open To Colby Covington And Max Holloway Superfights
  • MMAFighting.com : Stamp Fairtex out of June fight, U.S. card after serious knee injury
  • Jits Magazine : IBJJF Baton Rouge Open 2024 Features Several Top Competitors
  • MMA Mania : SWATTED? Armed Police Disrupt ‘Suga’ Show
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Armed Police Disrupt ‘Suga’ Show
  • MMA Junkie : Kamaru Usman: Belal Muhammad not a 'high-enough level of a wrestler' to beat Leon Edwards at UFC 304
  • MMA Mania : Silva-Sonnen 3 Proposed As MMA, But Sonnen Targeting ‘Gamebred’
  • MMA Junkie : Islam Makhachev's coach: Arman Tsarukyan passing up title shot 'right call from him'
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Reveals October Boxing Clash with Jorge Masvidal in the Works
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 304 adds Oban Elliott vs. Preston Parsons
  • MMA Mania : ‘That’s The Fight!’ Edwards And McGregor Share Mutual Interest
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Saudi Arabia adds several bouts for Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev card
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor Addresses His Comments on Sean O’Malley, Goes Off on Ilia Topuria, and Targets Leon Edwards in Wild Livestream
  • MMA Junkie : Tyron Woodley plans on MMA return, blames 'wack' UFC Apex for recent performances
  • Middle Easy : Demetrious Johnson Not Interested in Usyk vs. Fury Rematch, Urges ‘The Cat’ to Retire: ‘There’s Nothing Left He Can Prove’
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall: ‘Next Fight After Blaydes Has To Be For Undisputed Title’
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean O’Malley reveals crazy story after fake police call: ‘They said I killed my parents’
  • Middle Easy : Tom Aspinall Hopes to See Oleksandr Usyk and Tyson Fury Run It Back, Will ‘Wait Out’ for Jon Jones After Blaydes Fight
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor rips UFC champ Ilia Topuria: ‘He reminds me of a retarded Artem Lobov’
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor trashes UFC champ Ilia Topuria: ‘He reminds me of a little r*tard Artem Lobov’