Topic: Mont McMullens

Inquiry

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

FFTW
FFTW
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3
  • Post Score: 100

01.09.2012 | 7:38 PM ET

Greetings, I watched Mont McMullens fight this past weekend.  Does anyway know anything about him other than what is shown on the site? 

Peace.

FFTW

Fighter Details

• Name: Mont McMullens
  • Pro MMA Record: 3-5-0, 1 NC (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: Night Train
  • Current Streak: 1 Loss
  • Last Fight: September 19, 2015 in NLFC
  • Weight Class: Heavyweight | Last Weigh-In: 265.7 lbs
  • Affiliation: Bread and Butter
  • Height: 5'11" (181cm) | Reach: N/A
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $0 USD
  • Born: United States
  • Fighting out of: Shelby, North Carolina
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,565
  • Post Score: 275

01.09.2012 | 7:48 PM ET

No - how did he look?

"I live, I die, I live again."

FFTW
FFTW
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3
  • Post Score: 100

01.09.2012 | 9:51 PM ET

How did Mont McMullens Look and response to Skellher

Hi.  I apologize to all that I am struggling with how to navigate the forum.  To answer one question, thought McMullens looked like someone who at 38 could handle a little stiffer competition, solid enough in all facets and was beyond a sportsman.

To Skellher, sorry that do not know how to respond directly.  Dudley with 4-8 record looked comfortable in what he had to do and did not just show up.  Ayash, who came in on short notice and was massively different looking than last time fought, came out throwing punches and within seconds could see that he was winded and not ready for this event.  Think Miller and Bisping.  Between rounds, Ayash did not recover.  Second round threw a few punches, went for double, and was tapped out.  Hats off to Dudley and Ayash deserved better from his advisors. 

skelliher
skelliher
  • Predictions:  5,670  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,051
  • Post Score: 245

01.09.2012 | 10:28 PM ET

Appreciate it FFTW. And do you know the result of the Franklin/Rammel fight?

"When a game cannot be won, change the game."

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

01.10.2012 | 6:27 AM ET

Bump for @FFTW if he knows @Skelliher's question.

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Sean O'Malley thinks Conor McGregor is jealous of him, open to 'legendary' fight at lightweight
  • MMA Mania : Further Drug Testing Clears ‘King Ryan’ Of Nandrolone Use
  • MMA Mania : New UFC Deal With Saudi Arabia Includes ‘Big’ Event In 2025
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia still denies PED use but says he fought Devin Haney while 'high as f*ck'
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Sean O’Malley willing to move up to lightweight for ‘legendary’ Conor McGregor fight
  • MMA Mania : Bare Knuckle Bonanza! BYB Acquires UK-Based BKB
  • Jits Magazine : IBJJF San Jose Spring Open 2024 Produces Entertaining Highlights
  • Jits Magazine : 20 BJJ Basics, Concepts And Philosophy You Must Know
  • Bad Left Hook : Charlo finally stripped of WBC middleweight title, Adames elevated
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Dana White Busts FedEX Driver In NYC
  • Middle Easy : Colby Covington Denies Receiving Contract Offer for Ian Garry Fight: ‘He’s Trying to Get Clickbait’
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Paid More in Taxes Than He Made From Fighting in the UFC Last Year
  • MMA Junkie : USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings, May 7: Jose Aldo returns to top 10
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Details Impromptu Wrestling Match with Alex Pereira, Weighs in on Potential Fight Between ‘Poatan’ and Jon Jones
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal 2 shifted to July 6, avoids UFC 302 conflict
  • MMA Junkie : Report: Jermall Charlo arrested for DWI after crashing car
  • MMA Mania : Masvidal-Diaz 2 Delayed To Avoid Scheduling Conflict
  • MMA Junkie : Colby Covington denies contract offer for Ian Machado Garry: 'This fight has not been presented'
  • MMA Mania : Sticking Around! ‘This Is The Best I’ve Felt’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘It’s only a few pounds north’: Vergil Hunter talks possibility of Naoya Inoue taking on Gervonta Davis