Tapology Forums

Kinda new to Tapology!!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

rampagefan380
rampagefan380
  • Predictions:  73  |  54.8%
  • Forum Posts:  22
  • Post Score: 36

01.07.2011 | 12:03 PM ET

Hey peeps,I just joined Tapology last week.I am both a MMA Fan and amateur fighter,Loving to Train,Loving to Learn,and Loving to Fight!!I'd appreciate some followers,and vice versa I'd like to find some people with common interest to follow.My favorite UFC fighter is Rampage Jackson,Thiago Silva,Jon Bones Jones,and etc. my list of favs in the MMA world could go on and on,lol.I appreciate your time in reading this! Keep Kickin',Corey R.

"Pain is temporary,Pride is Forever"

Responses

Master Blaster
Master Blaster
  • Predictions:  356  |  56.7%
  • Forum Posts:  241
  • Post Score: 30

01.07.2011 | 12:23 PM ET

Hey welcome. Personally I think the site kicks ass and have been making all my picks here.  A little upset that I am only getting 52% correct... but that will change starting tonight.

Got to go make my SF picks.

"Break a deal, spin the wheel"

BeastMaster
BeastMaster
  • Predictions:  1,958  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  3,029
  • Post Score: 180

01.07.2011 | 12:33 PM ET

man your going to love this site

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

01.07.2011 | 2:01 PM ET

welcome, I'm with you Rampage is the man!

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

01.07.2011 | 2:10 PM ET

follow me back rampage

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

jersey0525
jersey0525
  • Predictions:  2,766  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  4,536
  • Post Score: 188

01.08.2011 | 5:48 AM ET

LOVE THIS SITE! also, since ur top 2 fighters are rampage and silva...u gotta be pissn ur pants waiting for UFC 130, when they will "alledgely" (know i spelled that wrong) fight.

"im an OT (ORIGINAL TAPOLOGIST), I used to write for cagepages.com. NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT LEFT HAND SHOT"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Four More ADCC 2024 Invites Given To Grapplers All Around The World
  • Jits Magazine : Excellent Australia vs Brazil Lineup Confirmed For Subversion Origin 2
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Smiley Mac Confounds Fans With Latest Update
  • MMA Mania : UFC Louisville: Best Betting Props, Parlays And Picks
  • MMA Junkie : Ricky Turcios no longer upset at Raul Rosas Jr. for last-minute withdrawal: 'I put the past behind me'
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan Confident Islam Makhachev Will Be a ‘Very Easy Fight’ for Him After Seeing Him at UFC 302
  • MMA Junkie : Raul Rosas Jr. slighted by Ricky Turcios' criticism of his withdrawal, confident he'll 'put him out' at UFC on ESPN 57
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Can Jared Cannonier still make a title run or will Nassourdine Imavov end the dream at UFC Louisville?
  • MMA Mania : White Lie: Power Slap ‘Has More Viewers Than Any Taylor Swift Video Ever Posted’
  • MMA Junkie : Alex Pereira: Everybody talks about Magomed Ankalaev's grappling, 'but they don't know my ground'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 304 poster released featuring champs Leon Edwards, Tom Aspinall
  • MMA Mania : FIGHT LIFE! Poirier Details Extent Of Multiple Injuries
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Marcos: UFC on ESPN 57 a great opportunity to stop John Castañeda, close in on rankings
  • MMA Junkie : Nassourdine Imavov: Jared Cannonier won't hit me like he did 'punching bag' Marvin Vettori
  • Middle Easy : There is ‘Great Positivity’ That the UFC 303 Headliner Between Conor McGregor and Michael Chandler Will Move Forward
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC antitrust settlement agreement includes new contract provisions for fighters
  • MMA Mania : Makhachev Would Have Been ‘Very Easy Fight’ For Tsarukyan At UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC antitrust settlement agreement submitted to the court for approval
  • UFC.com : BRAD KATONA: ADDRESSING THE BOTTLENECK
  • MMA Junkie : BKFC, RIZIN announce talent swap partnership with bareknuckle fights headed to Japan