Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,779  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,557
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 649

Jessup
Jessup
  • Predictions:  65  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  150
  • Post Score: 309

12.01.2022 | 1:46 AM ET

DamienHandel420

I’m more of a ‘The Clockwork Orgy’ and ‘The Human Sextipede’ kinda guy but I respect your good taste
Hippie
Hippie

12.01.2022 | 4:45 AM ET

Jessup
Jessup

12.01.2022 | 4:55 AM ET

My wife wants kids, should I be a parent?

I’m honestly open to the idea but frankly, I would be extremely nervous going through the process. Not because of what she’ll go through, but the concept of me being a father. I do not like children, they bother the **** out of me. The only kids I tolerate are Sour Patch Kids, any other child around me is not sour or sweet, they are simply gone. 

I try to think of scenarios in my head of what I’d do as a father and they are…problematic, you could say. The first thing I would want to do as a father is immediately after he/she is taken into our care after birth, I’m teaching him potty training, to symbolically show him that don’t take **** from nobody. I’d also be strict in teaching my son the act of survival when the inevitable economic collapse occurs and we’re forced to claw at each other’s throats for packs of twinkies. I will do so in the act of fun games, such as Hide & Seek. For example; when my child is ‘it’, it’s Hide & Seek. When I am ‘it’, it’s Hide-And-Pray-I-Don’t-*******-Find-You. I feel this will create a strong, stoic bond between us as father and son/daughter/various horse**** pronouns. What do you guys think? 
Jessup
Jessup

12.01.2022 | 4:56 AM ET

Hippie

Weirdly wholesome post from you. 

Are you okay? 
TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  53,932  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

12.01.2022 | 4:59 AM ET

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

Hippie
Hippie

12.01.2022 | 5:15 AM ET

Thank you

@Jessup
Trying to stay positive is all.

@TARTARA
😎 
TARTARA
TARTARA

12.01.2022 | 5:23 AM ET

Stay Cool 😎, Yeeew !

Hippie
Hippie

12.01.2022 | 5:26 AM ET

🐶

Jessup
Jessup

12.01.2022 | 6:51 AM ET

Hippie

That’s nice. I hope life is treating you well. 
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

12.01.2022 | 7:29 AM ET

@Jessup 

I have heard being a successful parent can be the most rewarding experience many people have in their lifetimes, you are maintaining/evolving your familie's/clan's legacy and pushing the human race forward, helping boost the ranks of humanity... In my opinion the most important thing is money, so you can maintain a good lifestyle for your kids and wife and get them good food and schooling, and other stuff.... You should consider homeschooling (strongly), also try to look up relationship advice and keep a strong game and rapport with your wife, theres too many kids from divorced houses and I know a good few they all have issues of some sort.... Hopefully you and your wife are rock solid so maybe there is nothing to worry about, but yeah if you have the financial means at least 1 kid would be cool, the less kids you have the more you can invest into that kid(s) but the more the merrier they say.. Also make sure to get your kid into worthy and good hobbies, wrestling, art, history, geography, sports, maths, reading, science, bits of philosophy and moral lessons

* Edited at 12.01.2022, 9:17 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.01.2022 | 7:39 AM ET

@Jessup 

Mathes could be 2nd or 1st or 3rd on that list depends 

* Edited at 12.01.2022, 7:39 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Jessup
Jessup

12.01.2022 | 8:29 AM ET

WastelandWanderer

Education I can get right on, but money wise I’m screwed. I’m so broke I came back from work only to open my apartment door and shatter the bedroom window. 
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.01.2022 | 9:05 AM ET

@Jessup 

Damn well I dunno... I think maths is the most important skill to get a solid job these days.. It helps for for tech skills, pharmacy, science, more, but my plan is to get at least 2 hopefully 3 modest rental properties paid for with cash then my personal and moms living fees are secured... I would hope to build up to maybe 5, 6, 7 properties before I would have a kid but I may need mortgages for those beyond 3, I just hope society doesnt collapse, my prepping skills arent the best right now and I dont want to hurt people in self defense if its some terrible collapse and people fight each other for food etc (lucky I dont live near a city anymore), im a peaceful person, buddhist hindu mindset

* Edited at 12.01.2022, 9:17 AM ET *

Mothswords
Mothswords
  • Predictions:  2,541  |  63.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,296
  • Post Score: 151

12.01.2022 | 9:55 AM ET

Nah dude don't have kids. Just divorce your wife 
Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,564
  • Post Score: 275

12.01.2022 | 10:35 AM ET

jessup, having a kid or kids will completely change your life, 100%, so you better be ready for armageddon.  almost nothing will be the same ever again. it's so much work, and you just can't do a lot of the things you used to easily do anymore. 

that said, even if you think you don't like kids, i wouldn't worry about that part of it. within short order you will be in love with the little one. first couple months maybe not so much, because they don't give you any feedback or make eye contact or anything. they just cry, poop, piss, sleep. but the act of taking care of them, helping get rid of a rash or some issue when they have one, doing little things to make them comfortable, will start to make you more and more attached.

and then when they start smiling at you for the first time, and then giggling at you and stuff, you'll fall into the trap and it's game over. that's your little person, they're on your team, and you'll be super into them.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,171  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,152
  • Post Score: 333

12.01.2022 | 12:00 PM ET

I feel you jessup. I never wanted kids. I use to look at them disgusting and ask why would anyone want this. I was not a kid person. I got lucky, married a very hot and good women. She wanted kids, I said to wait until I was 30 and financially stable. She waited till 30 on the dot. Lucky to make enough money where that she never has to work again and can just focus on the kids full time. 

Now I really enjoy having kids, lots of wrestling practices and martial arts. Also personalities are 100 percent genetic. Looks and acts exactly like me which is really fun with my special behavioral personality. Some other stuff I can't mention. 

So now that I waited, I made my fortune. I can afford going and seeing all the things I want to do with them. If I had them when I was younger I wouldn't have built what I did and never would have. That's my only advice.

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

TARTARA
TARTARA

12.01.2022 | 1:08 PM ET

My Latest Creation !

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,779  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,557
  • Post Score: 262

12.01.2022 | 5:42 PM ET

Super cool video

"Quack quack quack"

AxaFin
AxaFin
  • Predictions:  1,513  |  59.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,800
  • Post Score: 144

12.01.2022 | 5:42 PM ET

Xconchris You're always dropping life tip gems for a 24 year old here.

"I've lost 7000€ on Jared Cannonier."

Jessup
Jessup

12.01.2022 | 6:25 PM ET

I’m Upset

Look, I get it, we’re fat. Americans are fat. I’m personally rather health conscious but for the most part we develop bad eating habits that are a product of this entire country being basically a giant factory to sedate the masses. Up until that, I have accepted this reality, but NO MORE, because Burger King announced the return of THIS ******* MONSTROSITY

Bro, seriously, my heart skipped a beat looking at this thing. I can feel my arteries clogging up looking at this ***********er. It’s called “The Rodeo Whopper”, but I call it the “McCall a ******* Ambulance Right Now”. I thought KFC topped fast food idiocy with their Cheeto Burger straight out of a bad stoner comedy, but this is literally a heart attack between two buns. If our immense progress in scientific developments all an endgame just to make ******** like this, then I don’t want to be a part of this country anymore. I am moving to Ireland, those people have self-respect.

Page 649

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson Will Be Sanctioned as a Professional Boxing Match
  • UFC.com : Main Event Spotlight | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Hernandez out of UFC 302 fight with Roman Dolidze
  • Middle Easy : Francis Ngannou Shares Heartbreaking Message Following the Tragic Death of His 18-Month-Old Son
  • MMA Mania : ‘Nicolau Had Only What He Deserved’
  • MMAFighting.com : Clay Collard vs. Mads Burnell to headline PFL event in Salt Lake City in June
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 medical suspensions: 5 fighters potentially out 180 days
  • MMA Junkie : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 medical suspensions: Mike Perry faces 60 days off after 60-second bout
  • MMA Mania : Hughes Debut Set For Bellator Dublin
  • MMAFighting.com : Jorge Masvidal rips Jake Paul for MMA callout: ‘You can’t even box, now all of a sudden you’re doing f*cking MMA?’
  • MMA Junkie : Islam Makhachev says he has the key for an 'easy fight' vs. Dustin Poirier: 'It's worst style for this guy'
  • UFC.com : UFC 301 Embedded | All Episodes
  • MMA Junkie : Francis Ngannou's 15-month-old son dies; ex-UFC champ expresses heartbreak on social media
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Great opportunity to make a name for myself’: Munguia looks forward to showdown with Canelo
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Great opportunity to make a name for myself’: Jaime Munguia looks forward to showdown with Canelo
  • MMA Mania : Ngannou Issues Statement After Son Passes
  • MMAFighting.com : Francis Ngannou tragically loses 15-month-old son, MMA world mourns
  • MMAFighting.com : Francis Ngannou tragically loses 18-month-old son, MMA world mourns
  • MMA Junkie : Francis Ngannou's 18-month-old son dies; ex-UFC champ expresses heartbreak on social media
  • MMA Junkie : Ivana Petrovic felt Na Liang 'didn't want to be there anymore' ahead of UFC on ESPN 55 finish