Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 379

HiDefff
HiDefff

05.27.2022 | 2:32 PM ET

Foreigners are the only ones who can still have the American dream. The second you get here you get grants and loans to start a business with no prior experience or even speak the language. you get tax exemptions for years and all kinds of cool benefits. Being born in America then yes the American dream is deadddddd. 

Nowadays the american dream is becoming verified on social media and getting paid for TikToks. 
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

05.27.2022 | 2:40 PM ET

@HiDefff Well I wouldnt know to be honest im not a true American like I didnt grow up there or live there, but sounds bad........ Not just the American Dream, the Western Dream is dying..... Lucky if you can get a free social house but I dont want to get into how people qualify for them because it isnt too fair, and is controversial, at least here......

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,779
  • Post Score: 273

05.27.2022 | 2:51 PM ET

I'm not talking about the "American Dream" I'm talking about why does one such country have so much gun violence/mass shootings/serial killers/etc

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,948  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,056
  • Post Score: 88

05.27.2022 | 2:54 PM ET

Don’t speak on another country when you don’t live there. At least we don’t have citizens being shot in the street because there is political insurrection :)

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

HiDefff
HiDefff

05.27.2022 | 2:56 PM ET

Dont get me wrong man. Im American. I love America and I do genuinely feel pretty lucky to grow up here. I'm sure it could have been much worse elsewhere. People complain about losing their freedoms and whatnot but its exaggerated. I hear about some of the laws over in other countries and it just makes me wonder sometimes. I can pick up my gun here in a few months and walk out in my backyard and shoot 3 deer and eat for 9 months for damn near free. other than the cost of some ammo and the cost of having some of it turned to summer sausage. I cant speak for the New York or California American life but here in Ohio. Aside from being a little bored. Good amount of snow and hella construction. Its not that bad at all.  
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

05.27.2022 | 3:01 PM ET

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

HiDefff
HiDefff

05.27.2022 | 3:06 PM ET

Everyone has their own opinion on why we have too much gun violence. and while there is a lot. It seems that all the people who don't live here are more concerned with it than we actually are. Guns are very easy to get in this country. I have 5. probly will add another this summer. They are admittedly IMO TOOOO easy to get. you can buy them at flea markets here in Ohio. another opinion is too many people are prescribed too many pharmaceutical drugs. Most of the mass shooters here have "mental health" problems and have been on boatloads of different meds nearly their whole life. ****s their brain up. another opinion is these days everyones just a *****. We had just as many guns in the 50 years ago as we do now. just back then people settled their differences hand to hand and both got to go home at the end of the day. now people just shoot first. mostly cause if you dont show up with one and someone else does you may as well kiss your ass goodbye right there. Everyone is packing here in Ohio. especially now with the new law. 

theres a million theories on why. but i dont think anyone will argue that whether you are pro gun or not. It is wayyyyyy to easy to get one here. 
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

05.27.2022 | 3:07 PM ET

@Flying it doesn't, really. When you put it in context, the US barely sc****s in to the top 10 of gun homicides per 100K Globally. Mass shootings in the US have actually decreased since the 90's in the states.

It isn't that the US has a mass-shooting or a gun problem. What America has is a demographics problem.

To give this some kind of perspective, there were more people killed by guns in the Liberal blue Utopia of Chicago in 2021 than there have been people killed in school shootings in the entirety of the US since 1970.

I'll say it again; it's not about guns. It's about bad people having guns.

* Edited at 05.27.2022, 3:09 PM ET *

HiDefff
HiDefff

05.27.2022 | 3:08 PM ET

Most of the homeless people you see in these videos aren't homeless due to America. they are homeless cause they have a drug an alcohol addiction combined with being lazy as ****........take it from a former homeless foster kid in America lol being homeless and being homeless with a drug and alcohol problem are 2 completely different things. 90 % of Americas homeless are the drug and alcohol kind. not the down on their luck kind. they chose to be out there. 
AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

05.27.2022 | 3:18 PM ET

@baldric REEEE america bad! Guns bad! BAN BAN BAN 

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

05.27.2022 | 3:21 PM ET

guns are bad indeed, they lead to more deaths

"****."

HiDefff
HiDefff

05.27.2022 | 3:26 PM ET

brainwashed. Knives lead to more stabbings too what's your point. wanna stop making them? Boats lead to boating accidents and cars crash. Guns aren't the problem. Stupid people are the problem. 
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

05.27.2022 | 3:29 PM ET

@Fremen see that list?

No. 2 Is Venezuela. It's illegal to own firearms in Venezuela.  Again, it's not guns. It's demographics.

* Edited at 05.27.2022, 3:30 PM ET *

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

05.27.2022 | 3:30 PM ET

Guns aren’t bad, it’s the people who use them. My dad collects them as a hobby, doesn’t shoot people. Are his guns bad?

HiDefff
HiDefff

05.27.2022 | 3:30 PM ET

there were more drug over dose deaths in America last year than Gun deaths and car accident deaths combined. more than 10k more actually 
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

05.27.2022 | 3:35 PM ET

The media--the liberal media that is-- like to hype and accentuate mass shootings in the US, which are rare, because they hate the second amendment and want it nullified. The ultimate goal is to remove gun ownership from the citizenry entirely. As long as the people are armed, the people have power. They don't want them having any. A Venezuelan situation will never happen in the US as long as the population is armed. It's an important check against potential tyranny. 

Not only are there not too many people with guns in the US. There's not enough.

* Edited at 05.27.2022, 3:37 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

05.27.2022 | 3:39 PM ET

More people are killed by cars in the US than by guns every year. Should we ban cars because of ****** drivers?
HiDefff
HiDefff

05.27.2022 | 3:47 PM ET

After Marjory Stoneman Douglas shooting in Florida they passed a law that there will now be Armed guards on every public school campus. Private schools can hire their own of course.   Go look up Manatee School for the arts. Its a Charter school in Palmetto Florida. They have multiple armed guards with semi auto assault riffles on their campus during school hours or events. The school has been quoted in saying if you come here with a gun onto this campus you will be killed as quickly as possible. You will not be negotiated with or talked to. you will be put down. We will see how many more school shootings happen down that way..... Plus this **** only happens in fair to decent areas. My high school was so bad that we had locked doors at all times to be buzzed in. and we had a police officer at the end of every hallway on all 3 floors. so we had about 15 cops patrolling our school at all times from the gang and drug violence anyway. you weren't getting a mass shooting off there. cause a lot of people had one in their book bag lol. wouldn't have worked there. 

* Edited at 05.27.2022, 3:49 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

05.27.2022 | 3:58 PM ET

Taco Bell made me gain weight. Ban them too!

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

05.27.2022 | 4:01 PM ET

That’s so true, things get blown out of proportion. With all the news, you would think kids in america aren’t safe whatsoever going to school and that all non white people get discriminated against but that’s just simply not the case

Page 379

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill Brutally Honest On UFC 300 Regrets, Who Should Be Next For Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : PFL MENA Inaugural Event Set For May 10 In Riyadh
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive – Jamahal Hill Talks ‘Crazy’ BMF Title Clash at UFC 300, Comments on Ryan Garcia’s Epic Troll Job
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Michael Chandler not to underestimate Conor McGregor: 'Can't be drunk on your own ego'
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Prograis says karma caught up to Haney in Garcia fight
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Regis Prograis says karma caught up to Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘Stop Running!’ Vieira Claims Harrison Declined UFC 303 Fight Offer
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill On Fighting Khalil Rountree So Soon At UFC 303, Rejecting A Main Event
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva explains how fast UFC rise was actually deceivingly long
  • MMA Junkie : Marlon Vera calls out Petr Yan for November showdown after he previously 'declined,' Yan fires back
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Strongman Hall Breaks Pereira Punch Record ... Kind Of
  • MMAFighting.com : Coach Rafael Cordeiro: Beneil Dariush took time off after repeated head trauma in 2023
  • UFC.com : It’s Not Just Winning For Victor Henry, It’s How He Wins
  • MMA Junkie : Title or not, Jamahal Hill says Alex Pereira rematch has to happen
  • MMA Mania : Video: Hill Praises Pereira’s ‘Gritty’ UFC 300 Ref Block
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Mike Perry, Thiago Alves engage in tense faceoff ahead of BKFC KnuckleMania IV showdown
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference faceoffs featuring UFC vets Mike Perry, Thiago Alves
  • MMA Junkie : Uros Medic: 'Somebody is going to get oiled up' if I get snubbed of bonus at UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville announced with 13 fights already booked for the card
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo hopes Conor McGregor 'of old' shows up vs. Michael Chandler at UFC 303