Topic: Miyao vs. Nguyen

Miyao vs. Nguyen

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,159
  • Post Score: 47

07.15.2020 | 3:16 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
Cocky Buffalo
  • Sunday 09.27.2020 at 04:00 AM ET
  • Promotion: Cocky Buffalo
  • Venue:
  • Enclosure: Ring
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info

Responses

2020.07.15 3:18 PM ET

bout announced

Ayaka Miyao vs. Thi Thu Nhi Nguyen
Hayami
Hayami
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 0

07.15.2020 | 11:56 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 1st with 40 others

Miyao vs. Nguyen
Nguyen, TKO, R7

I think nguyễn excels in power and pressure.
Once upon a time, Ayaka Miyao focused on speed-only outboxing. In recent years she prefers a hard punching exchange. But that has been her recent defeat. It is fresh in my memory that she lost to Mexicans. She was defeated by Mexican pressure and body shots.
If nguyễn invites Ayaka to a punch exchange fight, it will be an exciting fight.
My expectations.
From the first round, nguyễn will put a lot of pressure. Ayaka Miyao tries out boxing but cannot escape from Nguyen and is involved in a fierce battle. Both punches hit, but the tough Nguyen is undamaged. nguyễn concentrates on Ayaka's body. This works, and Ayaka's abdomen suffers serious damage. During the battle, Ayaka aims to knock out due to the disadvantage of points. Ayaka abandons defense and aims for a knockout punch. However, this was the fate of Ayaka. Nguyen's strong punch will destroy Ayaka's body and chin, and Ayaka will be knocked out.
Of course, Ayaka could overwhelm nguyễn with his outstanding speed and technique. But I think it's difficult to escape 10 rounds from the pressure of nguyễn.

* Edited at 07.16.2020, 5:12 AM ET *

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,659  |  80.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,553
  • Post Score: 236

09.26.2020 | 8:53 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 1st with 40 others

Miyao vs. Nguyen
Ayaka Miyao, DEC
Kinda confused by the pick percentage here but whatever

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

2020.10.02 5:16 PM ET

bout status update

Miyao vs. Nguyen Changed from Confirmed to Cancelled

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : ‘The Rock’ Shares Footage From MMA Training Camp
  • Bad Left Hook : Inoue vs Nery: Live updates and results, 4 am ET
  • MMAFighting.com : Drakkar Klose explains UFC 301 beef with Daniel Cormier, calls out Beneil Dariush, Jalin Turner
  • MMA Junkie : 5 biggest takeaways from UFC 301: Anthony Smith teaches another lesson in misplaced doubt
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Mauricio Ruffy reacts to Conor McGregor comparisons after spectacular UFC 301 debut
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo discusses next career move after fighting out contract at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Michel Pereira responds to UFC 301 criticism: ‘That’s the risk, but I’m the risk-taker’
  • MMA Junkie : Video: The Rock posts MMA training footage in preparation for role in 'The Smashing Machine'
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for free agent Jose Aldo after UFC 301 win?
  • MMA Mania : Pound For Pound #1 Vs. ‘The #1 Money Man’
  • MMAFighting.com : Shogun Rua announced for 2024 UFC Hall of Fame class
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The Rock begin MMA training for Mark Kerr biopic ‘The Smashing Machine’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 winner Mauricio Ruffy warns Islam Makhachev 'a new king is coming' after debut
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexandre Pantoja reacts to UFC 301 win, ‘watershed moment’ in flyweight division
  • MMA Junkie : Mick Maynard's Shoes: What's next for Alexandre Pantoja after UFC 301 title defense?
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 main card announced
  • MMA Mania : ‘Suga’ To Mac: ‘Send Jet For A Quick Spar’
  • MMA Mania : O’Malley Accepts Mac’s Challenge: ‘Send Jet For A Quick Spar’
  • MMA Junkie : Alexandre Pantoja: UFC 301 a 'watershed moment' for flyweights