Tapology Forums

MMA Pick Em Contest – Round 3

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

LowFlyingBird
LowFlyingBird
  • Predictions:  1,841  |  53.0%
  • Forum Posts:  44
  • Post Score: 111

04.17.2019 | 3:24 PM ET

MMAWEEKLY Pick Em Contest – Round 3

Group Name: MMAWEEKLY

Step 1. Open an account at Tapology.com: https://www.tapology.com/groups/98

Step 2. Join group (MMAWEEKLY

Step3. Enter picks (UFC selected events)

Open MMA pick’em contest under the Group MMAWEEKLY for the next 5 UFC events.

Top 3 leaderboard finishers we win Freeplay bonus money at Mybookie.ag after each event.

To receive a prize you need to open a player account at mybookie.ag

Freeplay Prizes to be awarded after each event: 1st $200 (FP), 2nd $100 (FP) and 3rd $50 (FP).

Freeplay rollover of (3X) will applied on the bonus money before it can be cashed out.

Extra chance to claim a prize for any player who does not finish in the top 3 but goes 10/13 or 76% or better on his fight picks is eligible to claim a $50 Freeplay Prize. In our opinion 76% or better deserves to win something.

Please note all prizes are awarded in the form of a freeplay bonus, which mean you’ll have to meet a rollover requirement before you can cash out. The rollover set on these contest bonuses is 3x rollover. For example, if you win a $200 Freeplay this means you’ll have to roll it through 3 times putting $600 in action before you can cash it out. At a $50 Freeplay you'll have to roll it over 3x which means putting a total of $150 in action before you can cash it out.

After the event please email editor@mmaweekly.com or affiliates@webpartners.co with your player account details. We need both your Tapology username and Mybookie account number and place you came in to confirm and award the Freeplay prize to your Mybookie account.

Good luck and have fun.

"“The only weight I give a fook about is the weight of the cheques and my cheques are super-heavyweight.” Conor McGregor"

Responses

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,563
  • Post Score: 275

04.17.2019 | 3:44 PM ET

Please stop creating new threads about this. Stick to 1 thread and post updates to that thread when you want.

"I live, I die, I live again."

LowFlyingBird
LowFlyingBird
  • Predictions:  1,841  |  53.0%
  • Forum Posts:  44
  • Post Score: 111

04.25.2019 | 5:31 PM ET

You can remove the thread in question.

Or send me the link and I'll remove.

Sorry just trying to get some eye balls on it.

"“The only weight I give a fook about is the weight of the cheques and my cheques are super-heavyweight.” Conor McGregor"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Best Of Day 4
  • Bad Left Hook : Tellez vs Jackson: Live discussion, 8 pm ET
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Is Just Getting Started Following His Epic BMF Title Win at UFC 300: ‘I’m a Young Man’
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Islam Makhachev of 'sniper' Leon Edwards: 'Be careful what you wish for'
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 ceremonial weigh-in faceoff highlights video, photo gallery
  • Jits Magazine : Free Fight Friday: Declan Moody vs Anton Minenko
  • MMA Mania : Face Off! Nicolau Stares Down Perez At APEX!
  • UFC.com : UFC 5 Brings Gamers Closer To The Action Than Ever
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in results: 2 fighters miss weight
  • MMA Junkie : NAC withholds earnings from two UFC 300 winners; hearings scheduled
  • Middle Easy : Kayla Harrison Turned Down a Clash with Ketlen Vieira at UFC 303: ‘Stop Running and Sign the Contract’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in results: Two fighters heavy – including 2.5-pound miss
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in results and live video stream
  • Middle Easy : Ali Abdelaziz Reveals ‘Crazy’ Story Behind Getting Justin Gaethje an Extra 150k for Fighting Tony Ferguson
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 video: Matheus Nicolau, Alex Perez make weight in Las Vegas
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in video live now
  • MMA Junkie : Ketlen Vieira claims she was offered Kayla Harrison for UFC 303: 'She has to stop running'
  • UFC.com : Karine Silva Is All-Business, All-Action
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau vs. Alex Perez prediction, pick: Which flyweight stays in contention at UFC on ESPN 55?
  • UFC.com : Jonathan Pearce: Knocking On The Door