Topic: Tapology Community

Twitter Pictures

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

10.27.2011 | 2:11 PM ET

I am always seeing different types of pictures on twitter of fighters and stuff so I thought I would start a thread where we could put them.

Here's one of the UFC press conference setup, pretty interesting place to do a press conference!

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

Responses Page 24

Crumx7
Crumx7
  • Predictions:  1,598  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,110
  • Post Score: 181

01.04.2012 | 8:26 PM ET

I asked Hardy on twitter if he has a personal conflict with Matt Hughes. He said "not particularly, we just disagree on some issues".

"If you think about it, life is your one big chance" Follow @CRUMxMMA on Twitter

jaffacakehero
jaffacakehero
  • Predictions:  5,066  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,396
  • Post Score: 240

01.04.2012 | 8:35 PM ET

I completely disagree with hunting so i can safely say i hate that picture of Hughes! Each to their own i guess

"If you're matched up against me, you better be prepared to give your life...because I am prepared to take it. - Conor McGregor"

benjaminbrandt
benjaminbrandt
  • Predictions:  18,270  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  15,716
  • Post Score: 229

01.04.2012 | 8:56 PM ET

@jaffa, do you eat meat? 

"I have not yet begun to defile myself. "

Live2wrestle
Live2wrestle
  • Predictions:  22,473  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11,857
  • Post Score: 236

01.04.2012 | 8:56 PM ET

Thats a pretty awesome pic of Hughes, War Hughes

"She be curvin all the locals, must like foreigns and this is when I had the Martin, I was just like Lawrence so wassup"

jodybanman
jodybanman
  • Predictions:  3,332  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,707
  • Post Score: 237

01.04.2012 | 9:01 PM ET

I doubt very much that Matt Hughes ate that bobcat or lynx or whatever it was. 

I disagree with hunting animals purely for sport.  

"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

jaffacakehero
jaffacakehero

01.04.2012 | 9:02 PM ET

Just because i eat meat doesn't mean i can't have a problem with someone shooting an animal for fun.....Do you own Nike clothing?

"If you're matched up against me, you better be prepared to give your life...because I am prepared to take it. - Conor McGregor"

buffalo ben
buffalo ben
  • Predictions:  3,705  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,348
  • Post Score: 157

01.04.2012 | 9:03 PM ET

So every time you kill an animal you have to eat it? I would have eaten a lot of rats if that were the case.

* Edited at 01.04.2012, 9:09 PM ET *

"You don't have to be perfect, just dont be fraudulant"

jodybanman
jodybanman

01.04.2012 | 9:14 PM ET

I don't see why not, what's the difference between one dead animal and another?  It's all meat.  In Peru they eat Hamsters.  Humans eat pretty much everything.

"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

buffalo ben
buffalo ben

01.04.2012 | 9:21 PM ET

Not every animal is healthy to eat. Animals which are predators have bacteria in their digestive systems for breaking down the meat that they eat, and this bacteria has toxins in it that does not make for a favorable diet. It may be that most if not all animals are edible, but not all of them are part of a favorable diet. I have killed rats before. I hit a bird with my car once also. I feel no remorse for this, neither did i eat these animals when it happened. Have you ever eaten a rat Jody?

jaffacakehero
jaffacakehero

01.04.2012 | 9:24 PM ET

Yeah alot of animals are just a big no no when it comes to eating......If you eat a Polar Bears liver you die.....! Pretty random i know but you still die! ha

kallousklown
kallousklown
  • Predictions:  24,203  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  10,967
  • Post Score: 177

01.04.2012 | 9:26 PM ET

I don't think Hughes was trying to piss anyone off with that picture. Hope all the negativity and criticism dies down soon.

"Are we gonna jump, or we just gonna jerk each other off?"

Live2wrestle
Live2wrestle
  • Predictions:  22,473  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11,857
  • Post Score: 236

01.04.2012 | 9:28 PM ET

Exactly @Kallous, people are getting riled up over nothing

"She be curvin all the locals, must like foreigns and this is when I had the Martin, I was just like Lawrence so wassup"

outlawmusic
outlawmusic
  • Predictions:  2,101  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  269
  • Post Score: 88

01.04.2012 | 9:53 PM ET

I support animal torture and sweatshops.

ps **** the environment

"I don't go running, I train to fight not to run" - Don ******* Frye

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,350  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,487
  • Post Score: 203

01.04.2012 | 9:55 PM ET

I dont mind hunting I could care less to be honest. Im not one of those people that ***** about this stuff yet eats meat. I love meat, Im not against hunting but I could never bring myself to physically kill an animal.

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

jodybanman
jodybanman

01.04.2012 | 10:03 PM ET

I'm not against hunting per se, but if people are killing animals for no reason other than fun, I don't mind saying that's not only ********, it's horrible.

Seriously, why do people do that?  "I'm going to go and kill a living creature for no other reason than the fact that I enjoy doing that."  I think that may be the very definition of sadism.

buffalo ben
buffalo ben

01.04.2012 | 10:27 PM ET

Its not a big deal you guys. Animals are lower life forms. I know that might sound harsh, or even unkind but it is true. When you get people who are close to nature, and i mean ACTUALLY close to nature, not hippie *********s, they are the ones who kill their animals the most readily. This is because they have a better understanding of what, and who the animal is, and of what death is. I have a freind who lives in Canada, and I had an oportunity once to talk to one of his older brothers who has sled dogs and hunts deer(or elk, i don't know) in the norhern wilderness of Canada. He told me very matter of factly that for him hunting is a matter of survival. He fishes to feed his dogs, and he hutns to feed himself. In the event that he is unsuccesful hunting, he kills and eats of his own dogs. He does this because he cannot survive without eating, and the dogs themselves cannot survive without him directing them and feeding them. (there are of course wild canines like wolves who are not dependent on humans to survive, im not saying that, but when humans own animals those animals belong fully to the humans even unto death. That is the natural order of things, it just is) If necessary he will kill his own dogs. I think this man loves his dogs in a way beyond what I have ever experienced in all the person to dog relationships i have had in my whole life.

jaffacakehero
jaffacakehero

01.04.2012 | 10:28 PM ET

Duane Ludwig and Mike Swick aren't fans of the picture either........! I think if the picture was a deer it would be less talked about but the fact that it's a cuddly lookin cheetah bob cat thing makes people upset!

* Edited at 01.04.2012, 10:34 PM ET *

buffalo ben
buffalo ben

01.04.2012 | 10:34 PM ET

Guys im sorry about that, i have no idea why that happened. My screen froze, and i kept clicking "submit", i meant to post that only once. If a moderator could delete those i would really appreciate it

edit: oh good, the double posts were deleted. Thank you. I agree, if the animal were an animal that people are accustomed to hearing about dying such as a deer they would be less upset I guess. People just don't like to be faced with it, but i think most of us realize that humans have the authority to kill animals. 

* Edited at 01.04.2012, 10:37 PM ET *

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,563
  • Post Score: 275

01.04.2012 | 10:37 PM ET

@ben don't worry about it.

"I live, I die, I live again."

jodybanman
jodybanman

01.04.2012 | 10:37 PM ET

If you're not going to eat it, and it's not bothering you, leave it alone.

Page 24

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Covington On ‘Nobody’ Garry: ‘He’s Not Serious’
  • MMAFighting.com : Bryan Barberena announces UFC exit, calls for ‘real brawler’ BKFC battle with Mike Perry
  • MMA Junkie : Austin Hubbard admits he was 'super nervous, stressed out' before UFC on ESPN 55 win
  • MMA Junkie : Charly Arnolt details historic impromptu UFC cage announcer role: 'I was scared of messing up'
  • MMAFighting.com : Paddy Pimblett responds to UFC 300 callouts from Renato Moicano, Bobby Green
  • MMA Junkie : 'LokDog' Vinicius Oliveira gets Ricky Simon in first fight since UFC Knockout of the Year candidate
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 winner Don'Tale Mayes wants quick return on hometown Louisville card
  • MMA Mania : ‘My Style, It’s Worst Style For This Guy Dustin’
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Alves retires from combat sports after Mike Perry knockout loss at KnuckleMania 4
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Ryan Garcia shows Colby Covington left hooks after Donald Trump meetup in Florida
  • MMAFighting.com : WATCH: Swedish fighter delivers incredible faceplant knockout in pro debut
  • MMA Junkie : GLORY Kickboxing vet Jhonata Diniz ready for 'big names' at heavyweight after UFC on ESPN 55 win
  • MMA Mania : Video: Garcia Striking Tips Open Colby’s Third Eye
  • MMAFighting.com : Alex Perez on UFC main event knockout: ‘My friends always call me pillow hands, so now they can’t’
  • Middle Easy : Islam Makhachev Says Dustin Poirier Is A ‘Tough Fight’, Wants Arman Tsarukyan Next
  • MMA Junkie : Mick Maynard's Shoes: What's next for Alex Perez after UFC on ESPN 55 upset win?
  • MMAFighting.com : WATCH: UFC vet Hunter Azure flattens opponent with brutal one-punch knockout
  • Middle Easy : Video: Ryan Garcia Gives UFC Star Colby Covington Quick Striking Tutorial
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Perry thanks Conor McGregor for becoming BKFC owner: 'He's done remarkable things'
  • MMA Mania : ‘Thank You, Man’