Tapology Forums

IT'S BACK ON!!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Zulizani
Zulizani
  • Predictions:  3,156  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  685
  • Post Score: 226

11.16.2018 | 2:28 AM ET

https://mymmanews.com/floyd-mayweather-rizin/

"You're all my children, I'll discipline you how I feel" Massabruce

Responses

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

11.16.2018 | 3:30 AM ET

lol Zuli bro if something does eventuate it will be some kind of ridiculous exhibition match type deal. Old prettyboy isn't getting into any serious fisticuffs these days, or really anything in which he could injured at all.Even if he wasn't past it, he doesn't want to end up like like his Uncle Roger ( great guy, sucks where he's at right now...but that's what the sport of boxing does to people).

Honestly I don't know why everyone has such a hard-on for Floyd anyway. He was never an exciting fighter. Great technician and probably the best defensive shell boxer of all time, it's either him or sweet pea whitaker but bored the **** of me for nigh on ten years TBH.

You might like this cat. He turns up, and his hand speed is nasty as ****, and the combo he finished Medina with was one of the most insane things I've ever seen in

* Edited at 11.16.2018, 4:16 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 2 days, 19 hours, and 39 minutes from now.
Zulizani
Zulizani
  • Predictions:  3,156  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  685
  • Post Score: 226

11.16.2018 | 4:52 PM ET

TBH I don't really care about Floyd or boxing, but I have been watching Tenshin for about 2 years now and it's been ******* great, even the exhibition type custom rules fights and the robbery he had over Rodtang were great.  I'm happy for him to get some publicity and now that the idea of this fight has been planted, I really wan't to see it.  New Years fighting sillyness, yes please!! And Rizin do insane walkouts and heaps of crazy fun stuff (i.e Bob Sapp vs Egyptian Sumo) that is nonsense but still manages to be entertaining.  This is gunna be great.

"You're all my children, I'll discipline you how I feel" Massabruce

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

11.16.2018 | 5:10 PM ET

Well I like Tenshin, he's a little bull terrier (hits hard for his size, Jaysus!) but on the whole I can't get down with Rizin. **** like Garcia vs Hotta isn't even value for purposes of comic relief, it's just reckless. I'd like to see it become a little less freakshow and bit more PRIDE. Which isn't to say PRIDE didn't book freakshows (Giant Silva vs Minowa anyone?) and a lot of those fights were crooked, but yeah--on balance it was a much more premier league. Not interested in seeing 8 midgets vs some dude in a nissin noodle cup suit or whatever.

TL:DR:

Less Giant noodle cups, more Tenshins. 
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 2 days, 19 hours, and 39 minutes from now.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

11.16.2018 | 5:17 PM ET

that spinning heek kick by Tenshin Will Save,,,,,,,,,

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

11.16.2018 | 5:18 PM ET

speaking of Balboa im watching The Expendables 2 ( i think 2 ) change the channel ? ( I aint heard no bell Adriaaaaaaaan)

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

11.16.2018 | 5:24 PM ET

i was gonna say im gona turn it off tv is not good to use but then Mel vs Balboa came on!! I aint heard no bell!! 

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

11.16.2018 | 5:31 PM ET

Floyd is the Star we need he is the Successor to Balboa and noble Hero King of the Peasantry "Go forth my peasant Legions! Go Forth into the Breach! I am with You Always! I Floyd Mayweather am the Greatest ever Star!- 
Floyd, the peasant Legion was wiped out by Laser cannon. not one was spared
"Can you shut it ?? i dont care ! i am trying to see how my new fashion appeases in the mirror! i need to look nice for myself!"

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

11.16.2018 | 5:40 PM ET

wasteland what is going on in that picture bro?
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

11.16.2018 | 5:57 PM ET

we must rescue the Rowdy one from Mel Gibson's lair! come on gang! let The Terminator lead first! he is not like the rest of us.... he is different

* Edited at 11.16.2018, 5:57 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

11.16.2018 | 5:58 PM ET

just some guy resting but i thought it was a great photo / it appease the eye aestetchically

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

11.16.2018 | 6:18 PM ET

I read it as some dude has knocked somebody out and is pissing on his car.

Man, I gotta stop watching so many MMA pressers...
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

11.16.2018 | 7:31 PM ET

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

11.16.2018 | 7:32 PM ET

the photo is from the one at the 1:20 seems so awkward how it happened

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Haney Requests Garcia Rematch Because ‘Weight Played A Role’ In Defeat
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill Brutally Honest On UFC 300 Regrets, Who Should Be Next For Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Return Of The Bare Knuckle King
  • MMA Mania : PFL MENA Inaugural Event Set For May 10 In Riyadh
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive – Jamahal Hill Talks ‘Crazy’ BMF Title Clash at UFC 300, Comments on Ryan Garcia’s Epic Troll Job
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Michael Chandler not to underestimate Conor McGregor: 'Can't be drunk on your own ego'
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Prograis says karma caught up to Haney in Garcia fight
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Regis Prograis says karma caught up to Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘Stop Running!’ Vieira Claims Harrison Declined UFC 303 Fight Offer
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill On Fighting Khalil Rountree So Soon At UFC 303, Rejecting A Main Event
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva explains how fast UFC rise was actually deceivingly long
  • MMA Junkie : Marlon Vera calls out Petr Yan for November showdown after he previously 'declined,' Yan fires back
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Strongman Hall Breaks Pereira Punch Record ... Kind Of
  • MMAFighting.com : Coach Rafael Cordeiro: Beneil Dariush took time off after repeated head trauma in 2023
  • UFC.com : It’s Not Just Winning For Victor Henry, It’s How He Wins
  • MMA Junkie : Title or not, Jamahal Hill says Alex Pereira rematch has to happen
  • MMA Mania : Video: Hill Praises Pereira’s ‘Gritty’ UFC 300 Ref Block
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Mike Perry, Thiago Alves engage in tense faceoff ahead of BKFC KnuckleMania IV showdown
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference faceoffs featuring UFC vets Mike Perry, Thiago Alves
  • MMA Junkie : Uros Medic: 'Somebody is going to get oiled up' if I get snubbed of bonus at UFC on ESPN 55