Topic: Site Features & Issues

New - Pick'em groups

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,565
  • Post Score: 275

09.13.2018 | 12:53 PM ET

Beginning today you can make Pick 'Em Groups to keep track of how you're doing against just your friends (or whoever).   When you create a group, anyone else can request access to the group, but the "Owner" can accept or reject access to the group.  The owner can also designate additional group managers to help.

FYI, this groups functionality wasn't part of our planned roadmap for Tapology features and improvements, at least not in the short term.  But with UFC's pick em system shutting down, we decided to quickly put this together.

The idea is that if you want a competitive league with winners and losers, you create a Fantasy Game. But if you want something a little more casual with no end date or season, you can just create or join Pick 'Em Group.

It's located at tapology.com/groups -

https://www.tapology.com/groups

Your active groups will be shown in the right-hand sidebar.  Any questions or feedback just let us know.

"I live, I die, I live again."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC 301 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Mauricio Ruffy vs. Jamie Mullarkey - The fighters are being introduced by the announcer.
  • Join the UFC 301 live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Jamie Mullarkey 15% Mauricio Ruffy 85%
  • Jamie Mullarkey (17-7-0) NSW, AU is the #47th Top Lightweight MMA fighter.
  • Mauricio Ruffy "One Shot" (9-1-0) SP, BR is the #20th Pro Mens Welterweight in Brazil.
  • UFC 301 features 13 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Jeunesse Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil