Topic: International MMA

A History of MMA in India Part 1: Current State.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Paarth Pande
Paarth Pande
  • Predictions:  303  |  56.8%
  • Forum Posts:  10
  • Post Score: 150

05.30.2018 | 12:55 AM ET

https://cagesidepress.com/2018/05/29/history-mma-india-part-1/
Ever wondered what was the inception of #MMA in India? Who were the first Indian MMA fighters? What is the story behind the structure of MMA in India? This story will answer all your questions. After working for over a month and a half, I can finally answer all of your questions. Here is the part 1. We cover the structure of Indian MMA.

Exclusive quotes from first ever Indian #UFC fighter Bharat Kandare, first ever #ONEFC fighter Rajinder Singh Meena, first ever #InvictaFC fighter Manjit Kolekar, owner of #EvolutionGym Jitendra Khare, owner of #Superhuman Gym and manager of #BharatKandre Somesh Kamra, director of #SFL Avi Mittal, former #WSOFGlobal fighter Chaitanya Gavali, owner of #CombatSportsAcademy Nitesh Yadav, president of #AIMMAADaniel Isaac, president of #AIMMAF Aditya PS and many more.  

Responses

jodybanman
jodybanman
  • Predictions:  3,332  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,707
  • Post Score: 237

05.30.2018 | 11:03 AM ET

Nice work, it's well written and easy to read.  India has the potential to be a real force someday in MMA based on population alone, so I am interested in the evolution of the sport there.  Look forward to more articles!

"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

Paarth Pande
Paarth Pande
  • Predictions:  303  |  56.8%
  • Forum Posts:  10
  • Post Score: 150

05.30.2018 | 3:26 PM ET

Thanks. The story will cover the evolution of fighters 

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• LFA 182 Tapology coverage is now live
  • In between bouts, waiting for next fight to begin.
  • Join the LFA 182 live discussion
  • LFA 182 features 11 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls, South Dakota