Tapology Forums

UFC UNDISPUTED 3 LIGHTWEIGHT ROSTER REVEAL

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,359  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,487
  • Post Score: 203

10.13.2011 | 4:48 PM ET

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

Responses Page 2

michigandolphin
michigandolphin
  • Predictions:  25,001  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  4,973
  • Post Score: 261

10.13.2011 | 11:10 PM ET

I hope they at least add some dlc or something, because that roster is pretty weak.

"Frig off, bud"

Cblatner
Cblatner
  • Predictions:  355  |  57.7%
  • Forum Posts:  26
  • Post Score: 258

10.13.2011 | 11:33 PM ET

If EA is done making MMA games then I am done playing them. I have yet to have fun with the THQ games.
MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,359  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,487
  • Post Score: 203

10.14.2011 | 8:50 AM ET

Also from what i have heard all UFC fighters who will have PRIDE stats (Henderson, Silva, Rampage, Liddell, Shogun, Gomi, Cro Cop, Hunt) will take up 2 roster slots each one for the UFC and one for PRDE. If this is true I'll be pissed. Just off of those 8 that I named that means 16 roster slots already filled up. That is just ridiculous!!

* Edited at 10.14.2011, 8:50 AM ET *

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

jodybanman
jodybanman
  • Predictions:  3,332  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,707
  • Post Score: 237

10.14.2011 | 9:42 AM ET

It really says a lot about the depth of the UFC when 15-16 fighters per division in the game are not enough.  I mean, there are some glaring omissions here.  

"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

logan48227
logan48227
  • Predictions:  2,214  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  136
  • Post Score: 201

10.14.2011 | 10:36 AM ET

If its true that the PRIDE alumni are getting two spots each, then Dan Henderson is gonna take up four because he fights at Middleweight & Light Heavyweight. Four spots for one fighter would be ridiculous!

"You have respect, you don't lose your teeth"

CaptainSuperman
CaptainSuperman
  • Predictions:  296  |  57.1%
  • Forum Posts:  315
  • Post Score: 139

10.14.2011 | 9:39 PM ET

Guys, I doubt these rosters are the real deal. When ESPN revealed the LHW's, one of the guys from THQ tweeted that the roster list floating around the internet was "very incomplete". And on that note, why would ESPN of all places get an "exclusive reveal" over a gaming source like IGN or Game Informer?

Nothing is official until THQ says so. Plus, they were trying to boast that this years roster was going to be the biggest yet, so I doubt 19 LHW's and 16 LW's is gonna help get to that number

"I'll kill you! I'll kill you to death!"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Tom Aspinall says UFC 304 start time 'just not fair' for U.K. fans
  • Middle Easy : Charles Oliveira Insists He Did Enough To Beat Arman Tsarukyan At UFC 300: ‘It’s Very Complex’
  • UFC.com : Exciting Fighters You Might Not Know | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • UFC.com : Coach Conversation | Alexandre Pantoja vs Steve Erceg
  • Bad Left Hook : Turki Alalshikh targets Wilder vs Anderson on Aug. 3
  • UFC.com : Fighters On The Rise | UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Daniel Cormier gives advice to Ilia Topuria after ‘not coming off great’ in booking first title defense
  • UFC.com : UFC Rankings Report | Week of April 29, 2024
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Step up and face that man’: Bradley says if Canelo has any dignity he’ll face Benavidez
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Step up and face that man’: Tim Bradley says if Canelo has any dignity he’ll take on David Benavidez
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan Docked $30k From His Fight Purse After Attempting to Punch a Fan at UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Jake Paul, Mike Tyson announce two-city press conference tour for Netflix boxing match
  • MMA Mania : US Maintains Level 2 Travel Advisory For Brazil
  • Middle Easy : Tom Aspinall Reacts To UFC 304’s ‘Absolutely Terrible’ Timing, Offers Solution For UK Fans
  • MMAFighting.com : Claressa Shields’ takeaway from first 3 MMA fights: ‘I have potential to be an MMA champion’
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier uses Dustin Poirier as example to argue Justin Gaethje one win from UFC title shot
  • MMAFighting.com : Copa Combate winner Ramiro Jimenez re-signs with Combate Global to new multi-fight deal
  • UFC.com : BRAZILIAN BREAKDOWN | UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : NAC pushes back on proposed Igor Severino punishment for UFC bite, cites 'unbelievably dangerous' precedent
  • MMAFighting.com : Referee, judges assigned for Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia