Tapology Forums

Bathroom Scrap- Fighter Poops During Fight.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

BodyModifier
BodyModifier
  • Predictions:  21  |  61.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,608
  • Post Score: 152

09.02.2011 | 9:44 AM ET

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Responses

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

09.02.2011 | 9:49 AM ET

Dude why??? WHY?? Ha ha ha.

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

09.02.2011 | 9:53 AM ET

he was following his idol tim sylvia. the deuce man himself.
Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

09.02.2011 | 11:08 AM ET

This is bad.  Two dumb kids in a bathroom.  I can't stand watching idiots fight... let alone deficate themselves.

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

Dannotheman
Dannotheman
  • Predictions:  9,433  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,406
  • Post Score: 185

09.02.2011 | 11:17 AM ET

It's Bathroom Brawl 1 Kalibo, that's history.

"God please give me patience, if you give me strength I will just punch them in the face."

BeastMaster
BeastMaster
  • Predictions:  1,958  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  3,029
  • Post Score: 180

09.02.2011 | 12:18 PM ET

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

skeet2b
skeet2b
  • Predictions:  8,330  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,703
  • Post Score: 158

09.02.2011 | 2:15 PM ET

i could see iff you were grappeling and straining yourself or if you get choked out but come on guys

"A true champion, face to face with his darkest hour, will do whatever it takes to rise above. A man fights, and fights, and then fights some more. Because surrender is death, and death is for *******"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Fury vs. Usyk Results: Live updates of the undercard and main event
  • MMAFighting.com : Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk: Live round-by-round updates
  • Bad Left Hook : Fury vs Usyk: Live updates and results, Noon ET
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Belal Torches Strickland: ‘He’s Probably Gonna Cry’
  • UFC.com : Road To UFC Results & Scorecards | Season 3: Episodes 1 & 2
  • MMA Mania : Video! Check Out Belal’s Real-Time Reaction To Title Shot
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith: UFC's Khamzat Chimaev can beat anybody across any weight class – in a one-round fight
  • MMA Mania : ‘I’m Coming For His Heart, F—k His Belts’
  • MMAFighting.com : Benoit Saint Denis: Grappling at ADXC provides motivation after ‘difficult fight’ with Dustin Poirier
  • MMA Junkie : Gilbert Burns won't chase Colby Covington fight: 'Too much drama for me'
  • MMA Junkie : Islam Makhachev: Khabib Nurmagomedov happy, but misses fighting
  • MMA Mania : Video! Tyson Almost Snaps On Scared Reporter
  • MMAFighting.com : Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk prediction roundtable: Who is the true king of the heavyweights?
  • MMA Junkie : Curtis Blaydes: UFC 304 fight vs. Tom Aspinall for 'real belt,' Jon Jones won't unify with winner
  • MMA Mania : Tyson ‘The $100 Million Man’ Fury
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 92 preview show: Can Edson Barboza play spoiler once again?
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 92: 21 Tidbits, Facts And Storylines
  • MMA Junkie : Tom Aspinall vs. Curtis Blaydes 2: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 304 co-main event
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 nearing completion with new bout for McGregor vs. Chandler fight card
  • MMA Junkie : Joe Rogan thinks MMA rules favor strikers over grapplers: 'I don't think you should stand people up, ever'