Topic: Lauzon vs. Held

Lauzon vs. Held

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,924  |  73.9%
  • Forum Posts:  17,729
  • Post Score: 60

12.02.2016 | 1:26 AM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Lauzon vs. Held. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses Page 2

OutlawJoseyWales
OutlawJoseyWales
  • Predictions:  10,186  |  59.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,392
  • Post Score: -147

01.17.2017 | 7:54 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Held   wrong Submission   wrong Round 2  

Joe Lauzon has GUTS. He told the audience and those (2)****** judges it was not his night and held won. One of my favorite fighters b/c he did the right thing and i really can't remember any other fighter doing this in the last 3 years

* Edited at 01.17.2017, 7:55 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 5 months, 1 week, 6 days, 10 hours, and 50 minutes from now.

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Michael Chandler Drinks Away His Disappointment Over UFC 303 Main Event Cancellation; Conor McGregor Gives Update On Injury
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 5: Make your predictions for light heavyweights and lightweights in Salt Lake City
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen objects to boxing draw vs. Anderson Silva: 'I won the first three rounds'
  • Middle Easy : Cris Cyborg Scores Another KO Win In Boxing Match, Takes Dig At Claressa Shields
  • MMA Junkie : Tatsuro Taira hopes to get title shot vs. Alexandre Pantoja in 2024, become first Japanese UFC champion
  • MMA Junkie : Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen boxing exhibition: Best photos
  • Middle Easy : Caleb Plant Splashes Beer At Ryan Garcia’s Face At Tank Davis vs. Frank Martin Fight, Sends Message To ‘King Ry’
  • MMA Junkie : Cris Cyborg: Money has to be 'right' to face Claressa Shields in boxing
  • MMA Junkie : How to watch PFL 2024, Week 5: Who's fighting, lineup, start time, broadcast info
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 58 Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay: Lowest total payout of 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Fight Tracks: The walkout songs of UFC on ESPN 58 with John Lennon, AC/DC and that Willy Wonka nod
  • MMA Mania : ‘I’ll Kick His Ass Again’
  • MMA Mania : Biggest Winners, Loser From UFC Vegas 93
  • MMA Mania : Video! Caleb Plant Nails Ryan Garcia With A Beer
  • Bad Left Hook : Boxing streaming and TV schedule for June 20-22
  • Jits Magazine : Beatriz ‘Bia’ Mesquita Dominates In Flawless MMA Debut At Spaten Fight Night
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Won That Fight’
  • Jits Magazine : Andy Varela Leaves ADCC 2024 For Craig Jones Invitational
  • Jits Magazine : Police Arrive After Fight Breaks Out At ADCC Dallas Open 2024
  • Jits Magazine : Top Prospects And Veteran Grapplers Shine In ADCC Dallas Open 2024 Results