Topic: Fantasy & Games

BLC 7 Week 10 Event Voting Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Kuma
Kuma
  • Predictions:  40,051  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,845
  • Post Score: 210

09.05.2016 | 5:15 PM ET

Captains please vote on BLC 7 Week 10's events AND POST YOUR BERSERKER for this weekend as well.

Tons of events this weekend that would normally just make it or just miss it in BLC,but with 12 events you might want to put a little time into checking them out in depth.

Some cards listed below could have fights added to them.If anyone notices an event that has a bunch of fights listed on the UG or somewhere that aren't here,please note it especially if it's a bunch of crappy ammy fights.

Also, some of you have put down default berserkers (as in, "if I haven't nominated anyone, he's my berserker"), these are the ones Yossgold has.

Blue Venom :: OldManGloom
Crème de la Crème :: joe kerr
The Maniacs :: Sonnensyringe
The Cuddly Samoans :: yossgold
The Flippin' Ninjas :: djcloud
The Grabaka Hitmen :: mmalari

Please drop a line on Yossgold's profile page if you want to add/change your default berserker to his lists.

TIERS BREAKDOWN:

T1 - UFC, Bellator and #'d WSOF events. 
T2 - Invicta, #'d Cage Warriors, ONE FC, #'d BAMMA, Titan FC, KSW, M-1, Vale Tudo Japan, and all AXS cards (Legacy, MFC, CES and RFA).
T3 - Regional WSOF events (Canada is the only so far), EFCA, CFA, PXC, #'d Pancrase, DEEP Impact & Cage Impact, Shooto Japan Round's cards and Gig Tokyo, Jungle Fight, Shooto Brazil, Deep Jewels, pro KOTC, RUFF, Road FC, BAMMA Fight Night, Cage Warriors Fight Night, IGF and XFCi.
T4 - Any all pro card that isn't listed in the above three tiers.
T5 - Any mixed pro/ammy card that somehow manages to sneak into the vote.

EVENTS UP FOR VOTE

Tier 1 (Unanimous "No" to remove)

UFC 203

Tier 2 (3x "Yes" votes to count)

Titan FC 41
RFA 43
M-1 Challenge 70
BAMMA 26
Cage Warriors 78

Tier 3 (4x "Yes" votes to count)

Pancrase 280

Tier 4 (5x "Yes" votes to count)

Fight Night At The Island
CXF 4
Top FC 12
Fighten 3

Tier 5 (7x "Yes votes to count)

Aspera FC 44

Listed in order of deadline

1.Fight Night At The Island-A handful of UFC vets including Ben Saunders vs Jacob Volkmann.Only 7 fights listed,all pro,UG has a few other fights listed,possibly ammy but they are fighter vs TBA atm.

2.Titan FC 41-

3.RFA 43-Three ammy fights but a lot of fights between them,so very pickable.

4.M-1 Challenge 70-

5.BAMMA 26-

6.Cage Warriors 78-

7.Aspera FC 44-Three ammy fights (0-0),pro card not as good as usual iirc 11 0-0 fighters altogether

8.UFC 203-

9.CXF 4-Reminds me of a Tachi card,some Tachi fighters but very mediocre undercard

10.Pancrase 280-

11.Top FC 12-Under par for Top fc iirc (bottom 3 fights 0-0 fighters)

12.Fighten 3-Decent Brazilian card (not sure if results are easy to get for it)

Times listed in "Predictions Deadline" (can change of course)

1.Fight Night At The Island---Friday Sep 09, 5:00 PM ET
2.Titan FC 41---------------------Friday Sep 09, 7:00 PM ET
3.RFA 43---------------------------Friday Sep 09, 10:00 PM ET  (Expect a change)
4.M-1 Challenge 70-----------Saturday  Sep 10, 6:00 AM ET
5.BAMMA 26--------------------Saturday  Sep 10, 11:00 AM ET
6.Cage Warriors 78-----------Saturday Sep 10, 1:30 PM ET
7.Aspera FC 44----------------Saturday  Sep 10, 5:30 PM ET
8.UFC 203-----------------------Saturday  Sep 10, 6:30 PM ET
9.CXF 4---------------------------Saturday Sep 10, 9:30 PM ET
10.Pancrase 280--------------Saturday Sep 10, 10:00 PM ET
11.Top FC 12-------------------Sunday Sep 11, 2:00 AM ET
12.Fighten 3--------------------Sunday Sep 11, 7:00 PM ET

Yossgold is going to look at the thread and if I made any Tier errors i'll be editing.I wasn't sure where Aspera belonged,I assumed Tier 3 but they added 3 ammy fights (all 0-0) and it's the worst Aspera that I can remember by far.Same with Top FC minus the ammy fights but tons of 0-0 or a fight or two so that went Tier 4 but Yoss might want that Tier 3,so it could change.

Yoss:

3.RFA 43-Friday Sep 09, 10:00 AM ET listed in the deadline,assuming it's PM.Should probably see when the prelims start anyway as the main card start time is what's listed in the deadline I think.

* Edited at 09.05.2016, 5:44 PM ET *

Responses Page 2

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,528  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

09.07.2016 | 2:10 PM ET

Ah, sorry, I missed his post, so yeah, we're done.

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Toll
Toll
  • Predictions:  46,751  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  368
  • Post Score: 542

09.11.2016 | 2:15 AM ET

Last Week Before the Playoffs!

Since it's Saturday and there's no weekly thread, I'm going to leave this here.

Here are >> Week 9's unofficial results <<

And here is the >> Week 10 Update <<

"Any craft who'd fain To cross the Sea Lords Special Royal Domain Must pay the tribute that King Neptune wishes And be received by mermaids sharks & fishes For we'll see you on the morn. Any who resist will wish he'd not been born"

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,528  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

09.11.2016 | 9:19 AM ET

Thread will be out tonight

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! O’Malley Wants Sleepy Time For Mac
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Sleep Sean O’Malley’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMA Mania : ‘My D—k Didn’t Get Hard!’ Brown Couldn’t ‘Get Fired Up’ About Fight Offer
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Snaps Back at ‘Sugar’d Up’ Conor McGregor Over Past PED Usage: ‘When Your Idols Turn to Rivals’
  • Middle Easy : Ian Garry Promises to ‘Slap the Mouth Off’ Colby Covingtong Within One Round: ‘Sign the F*cking Contract’
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo opens as big underdog for potential Sean O’Malley title fight
  • Middle Easy : Dana White Roasted Over Fighter Pay, Slams ‘Liberal F*cks’ Netflix During the Streaming Giant’s Tom Brady Special
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Felt I Can’t Say No’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 medical suspensions: Four fighters receive 180 days but not Jack Shore for leg wound
  • MMAFighting.com : Heather Hardy reveals career likely over due to ‘too much brain damage’
  • MMA Junkie : Weekend boxing review: Canelo Alvarez gave vintage performance. Is David Benavidez next?
  • MMAFighting.com : Dustin Poirier thinks Islam Makhachev is underestimating him ahead of UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall In The Dark While Jones ‘Is Playing Games Again’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 medical suspensions: 3 winners potentially out 6 months
  • Middle Easy : Jose Aldo vs. Sean O’Malley? ‘Very Possible Chance’ Outlandish Title Fight Happens, Says Outspoken UFC Star
  • MMA Junkie : Matt Brown explains how UFC 300 snub finalized retirement decision, says BKFC signing 'not out of the question'
  • MMA Mania : Covington Knows Garry Is A ‘Terrible Stylistic Matchup’
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean O’Malley responds to Conor McGregor diss, now wants Michael Chandler to ‘sleep’ him
  • Bad Left Hook : Roach vs McCrory set for June 28 on ProBox TV