Tapology Forums

Other Joe Rogan Podcast fans?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Swickotine
Swickotine
  • Predictions:  18,150  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  11,851
  • Post Score: 223

08.25.2011 | 2:21 PM ET

Hey guy I was wondering if any of you guys are fans of the Joe Rogan Experience podcast? I've been watching it for the last 4-5 months and it's definitely the best podcast out there imo. He normally does 1-2 a week and they're live on Ustream, or you can go to http://joerogan.net/ and find the archived ones.

Anyway here's a few videos of highlights and bloopers from the podcast...

Highlights - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QenpJB6qjw

Bloopers - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXVUoJp4X-s

Bloopers 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KPtTgeNFqs

"I'm bi-polar...nice jab, mean hook."

Responses Page 27

benjaminbrandt
benjaminbrandt
  • Predictions:  18,270  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  15,716
  • Post Score: 229

04.29.2014 | 3:15 PM ET

I understand that guy was clearly at a Crossfit gym, but that could have been any guy doing a snatch anyplace.  I'm not sure Crossfit has that much to do with it. 

Has no-one else in history been injured Olympic weight lifting?

Maybe there's some context I'm missing. 

"I have not yet begun to defile myself. "

amp112
amp112
  • Predictions:  37,156  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,588
  • Post Score: 208

04.29.2014 | 3:24 PM ET

@Ben. The crossfit comments and the weight lifting accident were unrelated. Maxwell was talking about how crossfit puts a huge toll on your body and when you do crossfit, you break down your body without allowing for optimum recovery. Also that your form and technique are negatively affected when you make exercising a competition

Then Rogan mentioned "oh did you see that crossfit competition where the guy severed his spine". So the weight lifting accident has nothing to do with why the guy disagreed with crossfit. 

Maxwell was more critical of the competition aspect and strenuous exercise without proper recovery.

* Edited at 04.29.2014, 3:25 PM ET *

benjaminbrandt
benjaminbrandt
  • Predictions:  18,270  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  15,716
  • Post Score: 229

04.29.2014 | 3:27 PM ET

I see.  I just downloaded the episode, I'll give it a listen. 

"I have not yet begun to defile myself. "

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,395  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,487
  • Post Score: 203

07.20.2014 | 9:21 PM ET

Rickson Gracie and Eddie Bravo on tomorrow!

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

amp112
amp112
  • Predictions:  37,156  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,588
  • Post Score: 208

07.20.2014 | 9:57 PM ET

Oh ****! That's gonna be a good one.
AllHailKrull
AllHailKrull
  • Predictions:  1,522  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,672
  • Post Score: 180

07.20.2014 | 10:03 PM ET

Rickson Gracie??? GOT DAYUM!!!!!

"People say ‘oh, so you should retire.’ Yeah, you want me to retire so you won’t get knocked out. - Vitor Belfort"

jmcdowell
jmcdowell
  • Predictions:  1,448  |  63.7%
  • Forum Posts:  450
  • Post Score: 188

07.21.2014 | 12:04 PM ET

This episode may cause the internet to implode....

"“I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious” - Lombardi"

Page 27

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : IBJJF San Jose Spring Open 2024 Produces Entertaining Highlights
  • Jits Magazine : 20 BJJ Basics, Concepts And Philosophy You Must Know
  • Bad Left Hook : Charlo finally stripped of WBC middleweight title, Adames elevated
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Dana White Busts FedEX Driver In NYC
  • Middle Easy : Colby Covington Denies Receiving Contract Offer for Ian Garry Fight: ‘He’s Trying to Get Clickbait’
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Paid More in Taxes Than He Made From Fighting in the UFC Last Year
  • MMA Junkie : USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings, May 7: Jose Aldo returns to top 10
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Details Impromptu Wrestling Match with Alex Pereira, Weighs in on Potential Fight Between ‘Poatan’ and Jon Jones
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal 2 shifted to July 6, avoids UFC 302 conflict
  • MMA Junkie : Report: Jermall Charlo arrested for DWI after crashing car
  • MMA Mania : Masvidal-Diaz 2 Delayed To Avoid Scheduling Conflict
  • MMA Junkie : Colby Covington denies contract offer for Ian Machado Garry: 'This fight has not been presented'
  • MMA Mania : Sticking Around! ‘This Is The Best I’ve Felt’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘It’s only a few pounds north’: Vergil Hunter talks possibility of Naoya Inoue taking on Gervonta Davis
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘It’s only a few pounds north’: Vergil Hunter talks possibility of Inoue facing Tank
  • MMA Junkie : Saudi Arabia announces extended partnership with UFC, including pay-per-view sponsorship
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303: McGregor vs. Chandler adds undefeated prospect to lineup
  • MMA Mania : ‘What I’m Going To Do To McGregor Is Going To Warrant’ Retirement
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen makes case for Jose Aldo title shot after UFC 301
  • Middle Easy : ‘A Lot Of Jealousy,’ Sean O’Malley On What Sparked Conor McGregor’s Twitter Tantrum Towards ‘Suga’