Topic: Fantasy & Games

BLC 7 WEEK 7 EVENT VOTING THREAD

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Rob Hallman
Rob Hallman
  • Predictions:  28,265  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  448
  • Post Score: 285

08.15.2016 | 4:08 PM ET

Captains please vote on BLC 7 Week 7's events and post your Berserker changes (if any) for this weekend as well. 

Not much to choose from this week, so vote wisely.  Some cards listed below have only a few pro fights listed but that will most likely change in the coming days.  

Also, some of you have put down default berserkers (as in, "if I haven't nominated anyone, he's my berserker"), these are the ones so far, please confirm:

Blue Venom :: OldManGloom
Crème de la Crème :: joe kerr
The Maniacs :: Sonnensyringe
The Cuddly Samoans :: yossgold

Please let us know here if you want to add/change your default berserker.

Each captain can vote in a maximum of 8 cards only!! 

TIERS BREAKDOWN:

T1 - UFC, Bellator and #'d WSOF events. 
T2 - Invicta, #'d Cage Warriors, ONE FC, #'d BAMMA, Titan FC, KSW, M-1, Vale Tudo Japan, and all AXS cards (Legacy, MFC, CES and RFA).
T3 - Regional WSOF events (Canada is the only so far), EFCA, CFA, PXC, #'d Pancrase, DEEP Impact & Cage Impact, Shooto Japan Round's cards and Gig Tokyo, Jungle Fight, Shooto Brazil, Deep Jewels, pro KOTC, RUFF, Road FC, BAMMA Fight Night, Cage Warriors Fight Night, IGF and XFCi.
T4 - Any all pro card that isn't listed in the above three tiers.
T5 - Any mixed pro/ammy card that somehow manages to sneak into the vote.

EVENTS UP FOR VOTE

Tier 1 (Unanimous "No" to remove)

UFC 202: Diaz vs. McGregor 2

Tier 2 (3x "Yes" votes to count)

RFA 42: Giagos vs. Estrázulas (only 6 fights so far)

Tier 3 (4x "Yes" votes to count)

KOTC: No Remorse (only 3 fights so far)

Tier 4 (5x "Yes" votes to count) - all cards below have no ammy fights as of yet. If any get added in the coming days, the card will be dropped to Tier 5 thus requiring 7 votes to be voted in.

Absolute Championship Berkut 43: Battle on Sura
IMPI Fighting Championship World Series: Asia 4
Kunlun Fight 50 (only 1 pro fight so far)
Skull FC 1 (only for 4 pro fights so far)
Battle Cage 2
IVC 15: The New Era (only 2 pro fights so far)
Rites of Passage 20: Conquer (only 3 pro fights so far)

Tier 5 (7x "Yes votes to count)

None at this time

LISTED IN ORDER OF DEADLINE

1. KOTC: No Remorse - Aug 18, 8:30 PM ET
2. Rites of Passage 20: Conquer - Aug 19, 4:00 AM ET
3. RFA 42: Giagos vs. Estrázulas - Aug 19, 7:30 PM ET
4. IMPI Fighting Championship World Series: Asia 4 - Aug 20, 2:00 AM ET
5. Kunlun Fight 50 - Aug 20, 3:00 AM ET
6. Absolute Championship Berkut 43: Battle on Sura - Aug 20, 6:00 AM ET
7. Skull FC 1 - Aug 20, 4:00 PM ET
8. IVC 15: The New Era - Aug 20, 4:30 PM ET
9. UFC 202: Diaz vs. McGregor 2 - Aug 20, 6:30 PM ET
10. Battle Cage 2 - Aug 21, 2:00 PM ET

Responses Page 2

Lopati
Lopati
  • Predictions:  18,574  |  61.4%
  • Forum Posts:  13,352
  • Post Score: 179

08.18.2016 | 3:28 PM ET

only if we bring KunLun in

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,528  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

08.18.2016 | 3:33 PM ET

Kunlin isn't gonna happen man, I know the card's out there, but I don't think it's gonna be pickable on Tap. Even if the rest of the bouts are put in, they most likely will be withing the 12 hour limit.

Also, it's a Satuday card, I'd rather not push the envelope too much, I'm already playing with fire here, trying to find the balance between adding in a solid card that'll be fun to pick without ******* over those who pick the weekend and then **** off to the mountains or **** like that ;)

EDIT:: Also, Kunlun was legit voted out, so I don't think putting it back up for vote this late is the right thing to do.

* Edited at 08.18.2016, 3:54 PM ET *

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

yossgold
yossgold

08.18.2016 | 3:34 PM ET

I'm copy/pasting this post since we've started a new page on the thread:

It wasn't in the voting list ... it's on Sunday so if I can get a VERY QUICK unanimous vote from all captains it's in.

How about it captains? Plotforma S-70 7th, in or out:

I vote in.

If I can get a unanimous vote by the time I finish the weekend thread (as in 2-3 hours from now, max), I'll throw it in there.

I knows it doesn't give it much of a chance, but I'll hord captains' walls and social media (where I have it) to at least give it a chance).

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Lopati
Lopati
  • Predictions:  18,574  |  61.4%
  • Forum Posts:  13,352
  • Post Score: 179

08.18.2016 | 3:49 PM ET

this event we are talking about didn't even make the voting list. so why are we dealing with it now?

If it aint on the list it aint on the list.  Can't bring it in later.

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

08.18.2016 | 3:52 PM ET

I vote in.  This is a solid event. 

"..."

yossgold
yossgold

08.18.2016 | 3:56 PM ET

@Breaux, I was under the notion you wanted it (at least that's what it looks like on the thread).

Also, since it's so late, as I said, it needs to be unanimous, if you're against it, just vote 'no' and we're done with it :)

EDIT:: ah, sorry, it was Hornet that was for it, my bad.

* Edited at 08.18.2016, 3:56 PM ET *

Kuma
Kuma
  • Predictions:  40,051  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,845
  • Post Score: 210

08.18.2016 | 3:59 PM ET

This is a great event and unfortunately the card wasn't together when they selected the events to pick from in the beginning of the week.I would like it to be in for sure especially with only 3 events this weekend.The problem is i'm pretty sure out of the 56 or whatever players we have,some of them probably come,get the "in" events and then don't check the threads about it after.If everyone says "in" then i'm not going to be the one to say no,but at the same time I don't think it's a great idea to say official events for the week and then add another.I'm cool with whatever you guys want though, especially with it being only Thursday and the event being Sunday.So i'll go with whatever you guys come up with.
yossgold
yossgold

08.18.2016 | 4:05 PM ET

Just in case he's out for the night (or whatever the time is in his whereabouts), Breauxpati has voted no, we're done here ...

It's a solid card, but nothing to be pissed off about that it's out.

I say we enjoy the 3 card weekend and get some well earned R&R ;)

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Alex Pereira Challenges Anthony Smith To $50,000 Grappling Match, Smith Accepts
  • Jits Magazine : UFC Veteran Raphael Assuncao Spits At 10th Planet Black Belt After Disqualification Win
  • Jits Magazine : Big Names Hit The Mats At IBJJF Atlanta Spring Open 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! O’Malley Wants Sleepy Time For Mac
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Sleep Sean O’Malley’
  • MMA Mania : ‘My D—k Didn’t Get Hard!’ Brown Couldn’t ‘Get Fired Up’ About Fight Offer
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Snaps Back at ‘Sugar’d Up’ Conor McGregor Over Past PED Usage: ‘When Your Idols Turn to Rivals’
  • Middle Easy : Ian Garry Promises to ‘Slap the Mouth Off’ Colby Covingtong Within One Round: ‘Sign the F*cking Contract’
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo opens as big underdog for potential Sean O’Malley title fight
  • Middle Easy : Dana White Roasted Over Fighter Pay, Slams ‘Liberal F*cks’ Netflix During the Streaming Giant’s Tom Brady Special
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Felt I Can’t Say No’
  • MMAFighting.com : Heather Hardy reveals career likely over due to ‘too much brain damage’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 medical suspensions: Four fighters receive 180 days but not Jack Shore for leg wound
  • MMA Junkie : Weekend boxing review: Canelo Alvarez gave vintage performance. Is David Benavidez next?
  • MMAFighting.com : Dustin Poirier thinks Islam Makhachev is underestimating him ahead of UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall In The Dark While Jones ‘Is Playing Games Again’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 medical suspensions: 3 winners potentially out 6 months
  • Middle Easy : Jose Aldo vs. Sean O’Malley? ‘Very Possible Chance’ Outlandish Title Fight Happens, Says Outspoken UFC Star
  • MMA Junkie : Matt Brown explains how UFC 300 snub finalized retirement decision, says BKFC signing 'not out of the question'