Topic: The Ultimate Fighter (TUF)

Benavidez and Cejudo to Coach TUF 24

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Follow The Money
Follow The Money
  • Predictions:  5,951  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,031
  • Post Score: 150

05.11.2016 | 11:04 PM ET

Looks like this is back on track.  Now instead of random Flyweights gunning for a chance for Mighty Mouses strap, they will be other champions from other organizations.  This is a better idea than before. 

It still just goes to show how dominant MM is.

I'm still hoping after this is over (which is in December, jesus) and Cruz beats Faber again, we will see Johnson vs Cruz II.

Responses Page 2

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,390  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,487
  • Post Score: 203

07.20.2016 | 4:50 PM ET

Pantoja is my pick to win. I expect a Pantoja/Elliot final. Nice to see Page in there, but I think he's too old-school for a lot of these guys.

France and Sherbatov are my dark horses. Two beasts.

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

07.20.2016 | 7:15 PM ET

Pantoja to win the show imo, agreed with taco mike on the finals unless they fight right away.
This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 3 months, 23 hours, and 28 minutes from now.
GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

07.21.2016 | 12:35 AM ET

To me, the two odds on favorites for the finals are easily Pantoja and Ogikubo, with Pantoja being the heavy favorite to win. However, I also think that Australia's Kai Kara-France could emerge as the dark horse that wins this tourney.  While his record is spotty, France has some ridiculous knockout power that is on par with the likes of John Lineker and John Dodson.

"..."

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,503  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

07.21.2016 | 8:00 AM ET

Refreshing idea.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

DrGlaze
DrGlaze
  • Predictions:  18,699  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  872
  • Post Score: 188

07.21.2016 | 2:09 PM ET

I'm digging this idea, but how many of these guys get contracts off the show? They need flyweights badly.

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers. -Khalil Gibran "

dtrain24
dtrain24
  • Predictions:  12,009  |  65.8%
  • Forum Posts:  3,212
  • Post Score: 235

07.21.2016 | 3:01 PM ET

@DrGlaze Hopefully it's like TUF 15 where everyone got a spot on the finale and all the winners got a contract. This could be what flyweight needs to be  more interesting.

"His legacy is money. My legacy is smesh." -Khabib

DrGlaze
DrGlaze
  • Predictions:  18,699  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  872
  • Post Score: 188

07.21.2016 | 3:43 PM ET

@dtrain24 For sure man, I wouldn't mind seeing all these guys get a shot in the UFC no matter how far they get.

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers. -Khalil Gibran "

SlongKong
SlongKong
  • Predictions:  153  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  845
  • Post Score: 56

07.21.2016 | 4:19 PM ET

Good cast

Very cool that they're all champions (even if some are coming off losses) but surprised the WSOF champ isn't in here. i figured out of everyone he'd be the lock for this (outside of time elliot of course)

"I'll fight any man; Any animal. If Jesus were here; I'd fight him too.- Mike Tyson; Downvote me if you want this ****"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Video: White, O’Malley Get Burnt During Roast Of Tom Brady
  • MMA Mania : ‘The Rock’ Shares Footage From MMA Training Camp
  • Bad Left Hook : Inoue vs Nery: Live updates and results, 4 am ET
  • MMAFighting.com : Drakkar Klose explains UFC 301 beef with Daniel Cormier, calls out Beneil Dariush, Jalin Turner
  • MMA Junkie : 5 biggest takeaways from UFC 301: Anthony Smith teaches another lesson in misplaced doubt
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Mauricio Ruffy reacts to Conor McGregor comparisons after spectacular UFC 301 debut
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo discusses next career move after fighting out contract at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Michel Pereira responds to UFC 301 criticism: ‘That’s the risk, but I’m the risk-taker’
  • MMA Junkie : Video: The Rock posts MMA training footage in preparation for role in 'The Smashing Machine'
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for free agent Jose Aldo after UFC 301 win?
  • MMA Mania : Pound For Pound #1 Vs. ‘The #1 Money Man’
  • MMAFighting.com : Shogun Rua announced for 2024 UFC Hall of Fame class
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The Rock begin MMA training for Mark Kerr biopic ‘The Smashing Machine’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 winner Mauricio Ruffy warns Islam Makhachev 'a new king is coming' after debut
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexandre Pantoja reacts to UFC 301 win, ‘watershed moment’ in flyweight division
  • MMA Junkie : Mick Maynard's Shoes: What's next for Alexandre Pantoja after UFC 301 title defense?
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 main card announced
  • MMA Mania : ‘Suga’ To Mac: ‘Send Jet For A Quick Spar’
  • MMA Mania : O’Malley Accepts Mac’s Challenge: ‘Send Jet For A Quick Spar’