Tapology Forums

Jason Reinhardt talks about camps, early fighting days and Chael Sonnen...

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

themysticalninja
themysticalninja
  • Predictions:  1,219  |  59.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,725
  • Post Score: 123

08.12.2011 | 7:37 PM ET

Jason Reinhardt interview

MiddleEasy conducted an interview with the 41 year old MMA veteran. Very long but entertaining and interesting read.

The highlight is his words towards Chael Sonnen:

You aren't a big fan of him [Chael Sonnen] are you?
I used to really like the guy. I used to look up to him. You can ask my brother who is also a fighter, we used to cheer for Chael Sonnen. We thought a lot of the stuff he said was funny as hell. But he crossed the line when he talked about our beloved master. He says fights were worked. Watch the fights, how could you say those PRIDE fights where Wand is kicking and stomping and kneeing those guys were fake? To use his power as a UFC fighter, he crossed the line. Our mentor, our leader. He should know better. We have a power as UFC fighters to influence and we have a responsibility to do the right thing and not put negative and bad thoughts to people and media's heads. We have that power, we shouldn't do that. But to say they are works? That's ******** man. Then you have new, young fans coming up not knowing about PRIDE and they end up believing that man. Look at the harm that does to Wanderlei. It harms his reputation and image. You don't take a man's hard work and degrade it. Let me ask you this Chael Sonnen: why weren't you talking like this when you were in the car with Wand and your lip was quivering? Why weren't you talking then when he called you out and he said that you shouldn't talk about his country? Why not then? I believe in respect and respecting others, but Chael's bottom lip was quivering in the car. Yeah, like a child bowing down. Then he gets home and does his Tweets and does these interviews. I can handle some funny stuff but that is personal. Chael is a fighter and a warrior, I'm not going to take that from him, but let's take it a step further. Let's take it one step further. You are going to sit here and do an interview and call the late Evan Tanner, you are going to call him an unintelligent human being? Really? The late UFC champ? Bro, you got problems man. You really do. Of course though, you know, go wash more cash Chael, more shady business. Wanderlei will earn his cash the right way, through honesty and hard work. So you are a ******* ******* Chael, that's what I've got to say to you. You are a ******* *******. But you know what? If I had mongoloid ism in me and I couldn't get laid I would be a miserable human being as well. So **** Chael Sonnen and who would ******* name their child Chael? ******* gay ass name. No wonder he acts the way he does.

What video is this you are talking about?
Go to Youtube. You can see that *****...no. I take that back he is not a *****, he is a warrior and a fighter. That was wrong of me to say. You cannot take that away from him. However, you can see his lip quivering as Wand calls him out. And Wand means it. And unless Chael wants to make this a street fight, we are professionals and we shouldn't do that, but there is a time an place. So many of these people when they get approached they **** themselves. You may come home one night and someone is waiting in a bush, hiding. And BAM. You deserve it if that happens. You cross the line.

You are very passionate.
That's how I feel about it, whatever, respect. I respect everyone until they give me a reason not to. I can't understand a reason why you would talk bad about the late Evan Tanner. Over the line and I'm going to give him back some of his medicine.

You can read the rest by clicking the link above. His stories would make an entertaining book :D

"Go get some Donald CER-ROE-NAY!" - Greg Jackson

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Alexandre Pantoja inspires UFC St. Louis headliner Rodrigo Nascimento: ‘I see it’s possible’
  • MMA Junkie : Waldo Cortes-Acosta vs. Robelis Despaigne prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 56
  • MMA Mania : Lomachenko Vs. Kambosos Start Time, Fight Card Details
  • MMA Junkie : Alex Caceres vs. Sean Woodson prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 56
  • MMAFighting.com : Diego Ferreira asked for advance payment for UFC St. Louis: ‘I was behind three months in the gym’
  • MMA Junkie : Diego Ferreira vs. Mateusz Rebecki prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 56
  • MMAFighting.com : Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson tickets include wild $2 million MVP package
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Lomachenko Vs. Kambosos Results & Play-By-Play!
  • Middle Easy : Dana White Got Careless FedEx Employee Fired After Video Went Viral
  • MMA Junkie : Alonzo Menifield vs. Carlos Ulberg prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 56
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor Ordered By Irish High Court To Disclose Profits From Proper No. 12 Whiskey Deal
  • MMAFighting.com : Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. George Kambosos start time, fight card, TV schedule, ring walks
  • MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley vs. Nursulton Ruziboev prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 56
  • MMA Mania : UFC St. Louis Start time, Full Fight Card Details
  • Bad Left Hook : Tyson Fury shows off ready physique ahead of Usyk fight
  • MMAFighting.com : Rampage Jackson believes Stipe Miocic beats Jon Jones: ‘I just feel like he might not have a chin’
  • MMA Mania : Chaos! Misfits Weigh-In Ends With Surprise Slap, Melee
  • MMA Junkie : Derrick Lewis vs. Rodrigo Nascimento prediction, pick: Will 'The Black Beast' add to his knockout record?
  • UFC.com : Prelim Results | UFC St. Louis
  • UFC.com : Main Card Results | UFC St. Louis