Topic: Fantasy & Games

BLC Season V - Grand Finale and All-Star Extravaganza

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,552  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

04.22.2015 | 6:38 AM ET

W - I - N - N - E - R - S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Job by the Illuminati Lizard Overlords, in true Illuminati fashion they predicted their takeover on their logo!

Highlights from week 13:

- Bastard Sons of Smoking Gunns score two solo wins to clinch 3rd place.
- Top team of the week: Winning with style are the Illuminati Lizard Overlords with a scorching 27,945 points to lead them all.
- Top dog of the week: @SoccerKick takes final weekend top dog spot with 3,375 points.
- League leader: @djcloud outlasts all, claiming the overall leader spot and will captain team #1 in the all-star weekend
- Second place overall and captain of the second all-star team is @Toll
- Solo wins: 

@alienator13 (M-1)
@amp112 (RFA)
@Kuma (IGF)
@poir420 (JF)

Season MVP: @djcloud
Rookie of the Year: @Kuma

(I'm not going to add my usual extra stats because they've either already been covered by @Toll or will be exposed as part of the BLC record books which will be introduced along with another surprise at season VI kick-off)

BEST SEASON YET!!! EVEN BETTER TO COME!!

* Edited at 04.22.2015, 6:51 AM ET *

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Responses Page 4

Nomad
Nomad
  • Predictions:  3,465  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  5,117
  • Post Score: 181

06.22.2015 | 11:10 PM ET

How can I pick Yoss, if Yoss is a captain? I guess the romance ends here, Yoss is my arch-nemesis from this point onward.

"If I have a goal, then it is to escape from this literalism. I'll never achieve it; in the same way that I'll never manage to describe what really dwells within my character, although I keep on trying."

Lopati
Lopati
  • Predictions:  18,574  |  61.4%
  • Forum Posts:  13,352
  • Post Score: 179

06.23.2015 | 1:14 AM ET

can we get a list of players that have announced their interest?

Thanks YossBreaux  OldManBreaux and TollBreaux

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

yossgold
yossgold

06.23.2015 | 2:31 AM ET

@Breauxpati, I always post the full list of interested parties on the draft thread.

You will be taken care of mein bruder ;)

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

yossgold
yossgold

06.23.2015 | 2:32 AM ET

@Nomad, why so quick to end the romance? On the contrary, we've got the perfect setting for a Romeo and Juliet story ...

shot2thesac
shot2thesac
  • Predictions:  20,255  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,306
  • Post Score: 137

06.23.2015 | 12:46 PM ET

HAHAHAHAH, CamelGoeld.....

"#KnockersSucsk -- Gaycism is wrong -- Everything is YOSSholm"

Page 4

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Husband and Coach of UFC Fighter Hailey Cowan Arrested, Accused of Sexually Assaulting Minor ‘Hundreds of Times’
  • MMAFighting.com : Anderson Silva opens as huge favorite over Chael Sonnen in July boxing match
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He put you in position’: Vergil Hunter explains why Spence should pay former trainer his worth
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He put you in position’: Vergil Hunter explains why Errol Spence should pay Derrick James his worth
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302: Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier adds short-notice debutant Mitch Raposo
  • MMA Mania : Mouthy Mac Warned To ‘Be Careful’ With Khabib Critique
  • MMAFighting.com : Dustin Poirier stars in new Bud Light commercial ahead of UFC 302
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor adopts 'cold in the soul' approach, won't fight with animosity in UFC return
  • MMAFighting.com : Husband and coach of UFC fighter arrested for alleged sexual abuse of child
  • MMA Mania : Finalized! UFC Saudi Arabia Fight Card, ABC Lineup
  • MMA Junkie : Mitch Raposo steps into UFC 302 for debut vs. Andre Lima
  • MMA Junkie : Stamp Fairtex out of ONE 167 due to injury, scheduled ONE 168 champ vs. champ bout in question
  • UFC.com : Islam Makhachev’s Career Highlights | Title Wins To Best Finishes
  • MMA Junkie : Justin Gaethje credits fight style for his bigger UFC paydays
  • UFC.com : Flyweight Thriller Between Alex Perez And Tatsuro Taira Headlines At UFC APEX
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Sound & Pound — Who’s Next For Mix And Murphy?
  • UFC.com : UFC Lightweight Title Lineage
  • MMA Mania : Brennan Arrested For Alleged Sexual Abuse
  • Bad Left Hook : Fisher vs Babic headlines July 6 NXTGEN show
  • MMAFighting.com : TKO president compares Dana White to NBA’s David Stern when it comes to building superstars