Topic: Fantasy & Games

BLC Season V - Week 7 :: Events, Matchups and Week 6 Results

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,552  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

02.24.2015 | 7:30 AM ET

PHEW! 

Giant weekend behind us, a more sane one to come. It was fun though wasn't it ...

If you thought DIV-II gave DIV-I a beating last weekend, this time around it was a clean sweep for DIV-II teams, asserting their dominance as the stronger division.

A nice major-filled weekend ahead of us so let's get down to business.

Counting events for the week:

[Friday, Feb. 27th, 21:00 ET] Bellator 134: Newton vs. McGeary
[Friday, Feb. 27th, 21:00 ET] Invicta FC 11: Cyborg vs. Tweet
[Friday, Feb. 27th, 22:00 ET] Legacy FC 39: Leite vs. Crowe
[Saturday, Feb. 28th, 04:00 ET] DEEP 71 Impact
[Saturday, Feb. 28th, 09:30 ET] Cage 29
[Saturday, Feb. 28th, 22:00 ET] UFC 184: Rousey vs. Zingano

Highlights from week 6:

- Top team of the week: Team joe kerr starting to live up to potential with their second weekend in a row as top team racking up 23,830 points
- Top dog of the week: @WishIsHere sparking his Dilly Dong Cummins' potential revival putting a whopping 3,380 points on the scoreboard.
- Top streakers: Junkies tough through a hard fought battle to keep their win streak alive, pushing it to 5 in a row; With the DDC's fantastic weekend win, they leave The Cocaine Cowboys alone at the bottom with 6 losses in a row.
- League leader: @Outrageous retains his spot in front and status of BLC god in his piers' eyes.
- Solo wins: 

@poir420 (EFCA)
@TaP_or_NaP (M-1)
@mmawizzard (KSW)

Second half of the season started off with a bang and many questions are left to be answered.

Can the Dilly Dong Cummins mount a miraculous comback?
Can the DOA2, Kick-Askrens and team joe kerr find consistency?
Who can stop the Junkies?
Will the Cocaine Cowboys ever win?

LET'S DO THIS ****!!!

* Edited at 02.24.2015, 9:33 AM ET *

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Responses Page 3

shot2thesac
shot2thesac
  • Predictions:  20,255  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,306
  • Post Score: 137

03.01.2015 | 11:49 AM ET

We won...

We won, lalalalalla, lalalal, We won....

"#KnockersSucsk -- Gaycism is wrong -- Everything is YOSSholm"

OldManGloom
OldManGloom
  • Predictions:  109,651  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  9,505
  • Post Score: 254

03.01.2015 | 7:01 PM ET

Going to wait until tomorrow to put up the voting thread.  Hopefully @Ronwah will have the fights entered in for all the UK events by then.  

"When the system fails you you create your own system."

shot2thesac
shot2thesac
  • Predictions:  20,255  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,306
  • Post Score: 137

03.03.2015 | 7:40 AM ET

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah....

Let me have it, I know my post was obnoxious, but I have a low maturity IQ as my wife always says, so I'll take my medicine and be done with it.

* Edited at 03.03.2015, 7:45 AM ET *

"#KnockersSucsk -- Gaycism is wrong -- Everything is YOSSholm"

Page 3

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Ben Askren Claims Conor McGregor’s ‘Jealous’ Of UFC Rival Khabib: ‘No Money Can Make Up For That’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Be Upset!’ Topuria ‘Too Short’ To Headline Over O’Malley
  • MMA Junkie : USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings, May 21: Patchy Mix, Lerone Murphy move up
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith: Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier 'much closer than a lot of people are giving it credit for'
  • MMA Mania : MMA Prospect Watch: Meet ‘The Punjabi Prince’
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor is ‘Cold in the Soul’ for Michael Chandler, Plans to Fight Three Times in 2024
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Curtis Blaydes On Tom Aspinall, Alex Pereira, Was Ciryl Gane A Go For UFC 304?
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 93 card official with 13 bouts
  • Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: Usyk is undisputed, Taylor vs Catterall 2, Canelo’s next fight
  • MMA Junkie : Belal Muhammad explains why he doesn't like 'piece of trash' Sean Strickland
  • MMA Mania : ‘Piece Of Trash’ Strickland Is ‘All Talk’
  • Middle Easy : Dustin Poirier Ready to Knock Islam Makhachev Unconscious at UFC 302: ‘The Ref’s Going to Be Pulling Me Off Him’
  • Middle Easy : Husband and Coach of UFC Fighter Hailey Cowan Arrested, Accused of Sexually Assaulting Minor ‘Hundreds of Times’
  • MMA Junkie : Tom Aspinall says next fight after Curtis Blaydes has to be for undisputed belt: 'I'll wait it out if I have to'
  • MMAFighting.com : Dustin Poirier makes bold prediction for Islam Makhachev fight at UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : McGregor Labels ‘Little R—ard’ Topuria ‘A Non-Champion’
  • MMAFighting.com : Anderson Silva opens as huge favorite over Chael Sonnen in July boxing match
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He put you in position’: Vergil Hunter explains why Spence should pay former trainer his worth
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He put you in position’: Vergil Hunter explains why Errol Spence should pay Derrick James his worth
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302: Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier adds short-notice debutant Mitch Raposo