Topic: Ax Fighting 45

Mass Changes to AX 45

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Lopati
Lopati
  • Predictions:  18,574  |  61.4%
  • Forum Posts:  13,352
  • Post Score: 179

09.05.2014 | 5:55 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 7 Winners, 2 Perfect, 340 Points   |   Tied for 6th with 1 other

Working on getting the updated fight card now.

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

Ax Fighting 45
  • Saturday 09.06.2014 at 09:00 PM ET
  • Promotion: Ax Fighting
  • Venue: Edmonds Community College
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • MMA Bouts: 7
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Tycen Lynn   defeats   Ben Wada   via KO/TKO   0:06 Round 3 of 5, 6:06 Total Bout Page
Joel Rydzak   defeats   Joey Elzea   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Jake Furney   defeats   Carlos Rolon   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   2:44 Round 2 of 3, 5:44 Total Bout Page
Tyler Thompson   defeats   Manuel Sarmiento   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:21 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Suranjan Sen   defeats   Hunter Clagett   via Submission, Americana   1:37 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Brad Spencer   defeats   Keith Rankins   via KO/TKO   2:02 Round 2 of 3, 5:02 Total Bout Page
Tyler Wood   defeats   Anthony McKinney   via Submission, Triangle Choke   2:39 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

Kpro
Kpro
  • Predictions:  11,208  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,927
  • Post Score: 255

09.06.2014 | 1:16 AM ET

I'm doing some digging also breaux, text my cell listed on my FB page if you find something concrete to post on my wall/email/text/etc. so I can allow as much time as possible to make any possible changes for everyone to adjust picks before lock.  Any changes made with <12 hours until lock will be too late for picks purposes.

"I Stab Waterbeds!"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC Fight Night Tapology coverage is now live
  • Alatengheili vs. Kleydson Rodrigues - Waiting for the judges to tally their final scores.
  • Join the UFC Fight Night live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Alatengheili 56% Kleydson Rodrigues 44%
  • "The Mongolian Knight" Alatengheili (16-9-2) AZ, US is the #48th Top Bantamweight MMA fighter.
  • Kleydson "KR" Rodrigues (8-3-0) RJ, BR is the #103rd Top Bantamweight MMA fighter.
  • UFC Fight Night features 12 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada