Topic: Fantasy & Games

BLC IV Team Joe Kerr (Name Pending) Official Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  242,228  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

09.01.2014 | 4:51 PM ET

First of all, roll call:

1. joe kerr (captain slash secretary)
2. hunterp
3. djcloud
4. inspektor_voss
5. Outrageous
6. katahajime
7. horatiosanchez
8. mmalari
9. ShakeANDBake720
10. ED209

Second of all, a hearty welcome to all and good luck with your (our) upcoming picks! The better you play, the better the team plays and this is a team competition.

Third of all, who wants to be the co-captain, i.e. posting stuff/making executive decisions when I'm not available?

Fourth of all, name and logo suggestions please, no limits to creativity and imagination.

Fifth of all, this is the main thread that has rules and stuff.

Sixth of all, don't miss picks. This is how you score best and win at this.

Seventh of all is something I forgot and will have to post later when I remember.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

Responses Page 2

joe kerr
joe kerr

10.30.2014 | 12:44 PM ET

Week 9 Events:

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

joe kerr
joe kerr

11.05.2014 | 9:07 PM ET

Week 10 Events:

UFC Fight Night 55 
UFC Fight Night 56 
ONE FC 22 
RFA 20 
Tachi PF 21 
Road FC 19

With Tachi locking up first in less than 24 hours, so hurry.

joe kerr
joe kerr

11.13.2014 | 6:16 AM ET

Playoffs Week 1 (Total Week 11) Events:

Legacy FC 37: Garcia vs. Pineda
PXC 46
Cage Warriors 74: Dalby vs. Bahari
WSOF 15: Branch vs. Okami
Bellator 131: Tito vs. Bonnar
UFC 180: Werdum vs. Hunt

All right, this is the first week of the playoffs. From now on, there is no dropped score and no missed picks, since those 1-2 missed fights may (and often do) decide the matchup's outcome. Also, no more trades. And as such...

This is also the final time for any of you that can't or doesn't want to play to tell me. Whether you don't have the time anymore, you lost interest, you have dates lined up for the next few weekends, you won't pick amateur fights, you won't pick 0-0 fights, you don't like MMA other than North American - whatever the reason you can't/won't make all the picks from now on, this is the time to let me know, so I could still have time to scrounge for a replacement.

* Edited at 11.13.2014, 6:16 AM ET *

loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,313
  • Post Score: 283

11.13.2014 | 10:15 AM ET

I'm still in.  If you need anyone Kuma would good, IMO.  Let me know if I should ask him.

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

joe kerr
joe kerr

11.20.2014 | 1:40 PM ET

Playoffs Week 2 (Total Week 12) Events:

benjaminbrandt
benjaminbrandt
  • Predictions:  18,270  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  15,716
  • Post Score: 229

11.20.2014 | 3:21 PM ET

Is Island fights two weeks from now?  Did it get moved?

"I have not yet begun to defile myself. "

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

11.20.2014 | 5:01 PM ET

At the time of the vote it was dated as November 21st, now it's December 5th ... still trying to get to the bottom of it ... though all sources say December 5th, so I'm guessing that's the case.

* Edited at 11.20.2014, 5:02 PM ET *

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

11.25.2014 | 2:46 PM ET

Did we win

joe kerr
joe kerr

11.25.2014 | 3:55 PM ET

Yeah, pretty sure we did and by quite a large margin. Our opponents missed a bunch of picks and we beat them on the events they didn't miss anyway including hunterp's win at M-1 to close the deal. By rough estimate I think it's a 2000+ points difference.

In other news, the next round (finals) is postponed a week due to a low number of "name" events this upcoming weekend. So the Finals Weekend is actually 5th-7th of December which includes a UFC, a ONE FC, a KSW and a Pancrase among others (oh yeah, and the Island Fights thing too). So we get one week of rest with no counting events.

joe kerr
joe kerr

12.04.2014 | 7:09 AM ET

Playoffs Week 3 / Finals (Total Week 13) Events:

The events counting below in, I think, a chronological order. This is the last week, so make sure you don't miss anything. ONE FC locks in about 23 hours.

One FC 23: Warrior's Way
Invicta FC 10: Waterson vs. Tiburcio
RFA 21: Juusola vs. Baghdad
BAMMA 17: Fletcher vs. Brightmon
KSW 29: Reload
UFC 181: Hendricks vs. Lawler II

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

12.07.2014 | 10:12 AM ET

Quick tally says you guys won by 500 points.

Great job, you guys are picking machines.

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

12.07.2014 | 3:11 PM ET

Good looking out on taking the chance on a rookie noob, Joe kerr.  Glad I didn't cost ya the title.  Hopefully I get picked up again next season

mmalari
mmalari
  • Predictions:  114,892  |  62.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,905
  • Post Score: 168

12.10.2014 | 3:55 AM ET

Horrible season by me, sorry for my low scores.
Congrats to all-star pickers.
I'm glad to be part of this team.nice job, fellas!.
See you next season.
"Sois unas putas maquinasssssssss"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Amanda Ribas Stalked By ‘Crazy Guy’ Claiming To Be Her Husband From Hotel To UFC P.I.
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 MMA retirement tracker: A list of those who hung up the gloves
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘Are you kidding me?’: Kendra McIntyre uncorks ferocious head kick knockout at LFA 182
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Says Ilia Topuria Trash Talks Like An ‘Angry Girlfriend’, Talks Ryan Garcia Betting On Himself
  • MMA Mania : Video! Garcia Awkwardly Shadowboxes For Amused Trump
  • MMAFighting.com : Ben Rothwell explains why he spars ‘religiously’ but doesn’t go full Sean Strickland with teammates
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 predictions: Matheus Nicolau or Alex Perez in Las Vegas?
  • UFC.com : Official Scorecards | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • UFC.com : Main Card Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • UFC.com : Prelim Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Junkie : Tim Means vs. Uros Medic prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : Matheus Nicolau willing to cut weight twice in one week for UFC 301 backup spot
  • Middle Easy : Tito Ortiz ‘Incredibly Honored’ To Be Sworn In As Honorary Sheriff In Florida
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Start Time, Full Fight Details!
  • MMA Junkie : Jonathan Pearce vs. David Onama prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Junkie : Jhonata Diniz vs. Austen Lane prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry appreciates he’s the A-side now in all his fights, but still wants biggest names possible
  • MMA Mania : KnuckleMania 4 Start Time, Fight Card Details
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva vs. Ariane da Silva prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann vs. Bogdan Guskov prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55