Topic: HOF

Fizzled / Cancelled Bout

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

The_Waffle_King
The_Waffle_King
  • Predictions:  9,622  |  58.5%
  • Forum Posts:  384
  • Post Score: 180

08.30.2014 | 2:08 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 9 Winners, 2 Perfect, 315 Points   |   48th Place

Able Valdez aka Rome Deisel failed to acquire a pro fighters license and has been removed from this event Vs Alex Nicholson. Just to note this is his fourth straight promotion that Valdez for one reason or another has pulled out within one week of the event NOT due with injury. 

Breakthrough MMA May 2014 - Ammy Event
RCF June 2014 - Ammy Event
Sebring Swamp Brawl II August 2014 - Ammy Event
House of Fame Sept 2014 - Pro Event

"- I am the Fight Center editor for all things Florida on Tapology. Contact me via text me 386-500-3076 - Zach -"

HOF
Bout   Info
Kenny Garner   defeats   Matt Kovacs   via Submission, Armbar   2:08 Round 2 of 3, 7:08 Total Bout Page
Andrew Whitney   defeats   Chino Duran   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Ailton Barbosa   defeats   Jared Torgeson   via Submission, Armbar   1:19 Round 2 of 3, 6:19 Total Bout Page
John Mahlow   defeats   Aron Bland   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:07 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Robert Washington   defeats   Zach Elkins   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   1:37 Round 3 of 3, 11:37 Total Bout Page
Preston Parsons   defeats   Marc Carl Graham   via Submission, Armbar   0:54 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Abdiel Velazquez   defeats   Cleveland McLean   via Disqualificaton, Illegal Elbow   4:38 Round 3 of 3, 14:38 Total Bout Page
Luay Ashkar   defeats   Jovan White   via KO/TKO   3:55 Round 2 of 3, 8:55 Total Bout Page
Anderson Hutchinson   defeats   Jayson Jones   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,573
  • Post Score: 275

08.30.2014 | 9:00 AM ET

@waffle thanks for the heads up.  One of the reasons we decided to show all the canceled bouts on fighter records is to hopefully expose situations and patterns like this, and let regional promoters see who is reliable and who is not.

"I live, I die, I live again."

mulefloyd
mulefloyd
  • Predictions:  15,526  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  8,804

08.30.2014 | 12:26 PM ET

You mean like Cejudo? :D

"Grammar. The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

The_Waffle_King
The_Waffle_King

08.30.2014 | 4:51 PM ET

I agree and it is very useful. I always check Tap when I am build our event cards on fighters whom have never fought for use before but do claim to have a history in MMA. Personally, this guy is one of the worst here in Florida and needs to be exposed. He runs his mouth and talks trash to fighters, gyms and coaches on social media then ducks out like a coward a few days before the fight. It's upsetting to the fighter, coaches and family's involved. I personally will never ever match him in an event nor recommend him to a promotion. But as a MM I have to stay neutral or so I was told. 

"- I am the Fight Center editor for all things Florida on Tapology. Contact me via text me 386-500-3076 - Zach -"

The_Waffle_King
The_Waffle_King

08.30.2014 | 4:56 PM ET

Breakthrough MMA May 2014 - Ammy Event vs Tai Vann 2-4 LHW
RCF June 2014 - Ammy Event vs Marino Eastman 5-1 HW
Sebring Swamp Brawl II August 2014 - Ammy Event vs Perry Hayes 5-1 HW
House of Fame Sept 2014 - Pro Event vs Alex Nicholson 1-1 HW

Wanted to update whom he was set to face too

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Hardy Eats Samoan Sleeper, Nearly Falls Through Ropes
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor predicts Dustin Poirier knocks out Islam Makhachev at UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Tom Aspinall ‘putting it all on the line’ in ‘lose-lose’ matchup against Curtis Blaydes
  • Jits Magazine : Incredible Lineup Announced For EBI 21: The Absolutes
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Ex-UFC heavyweight Greg Hardy goes limp into ropes in KO loss
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: ‘Ruthless’ In BKFC?
  • MMA Junkie : Full fight video: Jon Jones puts Lyoto Machida out cold at UFC 140
  • Bad Left Hook : IBF orders Cacace to face mandatory challenger Nunez
  • MMA Mania : ‘It’s Hard To Deny The Activity’
  • MMA Junkie : Belal Muhammad vows to 'do everyone a favor' and dethrone 'coward' Leon Edwards at UFC 304
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Want To Fight With Pantoja!’
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Paige VanZant, Elle Brooke face off at MF & DAZN: X Series 15 press conference
  • MMAFighting.com : Logan Paul reveals he filed lawsuit against Ryan Garcia over Prime Hydration
  • Middle Easy : Henry Cejudo Expects ‘Long Haul’ Before UFC Title Fight, Why That Starts With Rob Font
  • MMA Junkie : Ben Askren convinced Conor McGregor is jealous of Khabib Nurmagomedov: 'No money can make up for that'
  • MMA Mania : Watch BROADENED HORIZIN — Feat. Horiguchi And Pettis
  • MMAFighting.com : Oleksandr Usyk set to portray PRIDE legend alongside ‘The Rock’ in Mark Kerr biopic
  • Middle Easy : Former Champ Jamahal Hill Draws New Opponent In UFC 303 Co-Main Event
  • MMA Junkie : Video reaction: What does Gegard Mousasi's Bellator release say about state of PFL merger?
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Expect something serious’: Haneys react to Ryan Garcia’s positive B-sample results