Tapology Forums

Brock Lesnar future GOAT to be???

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Stocktonsfinest209
Stocktonsfinest209
  • Predictions:  4  |  75.0%
  • Forum Posts:  9
  • Post Score: -433

06.03.2014 | 5:20 PM ET

You know it's true.

Remember when Mike Tyson ruled boxing, every fight was interesting to watch; pretty much every fighter was scared to be across the ring from him.

It's like that with Brock- who wouldn't be intimidated by that speed and strength and size?

It's almost unfair to the competition, but a healthy Brock will return to the cage and stay on top for years and years. People don't talk about the Lesnar Era just yet, but they will.

You will all kneel before Him and tremble. The most haterade-drinking haters among you will have to step back from these future fights and draw a breath of respect before trying to trash Him.

Responses Page 2

TheBloodTheory
TheBloodTheory
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  4
  • Post Score: 575

06.04.2014 | 8:34 PM ET

Corey Wamsley
Corey Wamsley
  • Predictions:  9,886  |  62.3%
  • Forum Posts:  284
  • Post Score: 124

06.05.2014 | 11:04 AM ET

I don't get the Lesnar hate at all sure he was a pro wrestler but he also got into mma at a late age and had legit wins and won the title and even defended it 2 times say what you will but Lesnar was coming into his own as a fighter and looked amazing at 100 but diverticulitis destroyed his career and another thing he doesn't get credit for is coming back even to fight after the battle he had with diverticulitis

"To win without risk is to triumph without glory"

Nomad
Nomad
  • Predictions:  3,465  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  5,117
  • Post Score: 181

06.05.2014 | 11:17 AM ET

Nik Lentz beat Brock Lesnars ass.

"If I have a goal, then it is to escape from this literalism. I'll never achieve it; in the same way that I'll never manage to describe what really dwells within my character, although I keep on trying."

ACFMMA
ACFMMA

06.05.2014 | 1:34 PM ET

When lesnar was fighting, i always held on to a hope that stephen neal was secretly training mma in the off season with the patriots and would get signed by the ufc to fight brock. I think brock would have jumped at the chance for revenge since neal beat him in the NCAA finals for the

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Watch ‘Demolidor’ Rescue Dogs From Brazilian Flood
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 92: Best betting props, parlays and picks
  • MMA Junkie : 'Reborn' Ramiz Brahimaj returns to UFC with new perspective after 'nasty' injury jeopardized career
  • MMA Mania : ‘Two Or Three Times Bigger!’ Saudi Arabia Has Big Plans For Second UFC Event
  • MMA Junkie : UFC matchmaker Mick Maynard offers insight on scouting regional talent
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Breaking down Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk, UFC Vegas 92, and Bellator Paris
  • Middle Easy : Joe Rogan Believes MMA’s Current Rule Set Favors Strikers: ‘I Don’t Think People Should Stand You Up, Ever’
  • MMA Junkie : Carlston Harris hopes UFC Fight Night 241 win leads to 'good names' like Neil Magny, Geoff Neal
  • MMA Mania : Video: Gorimbo Breaks Down After Coach’s Mother Dies On Media Day
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 241's Vinicius Salvador guarantees first-round KO of Adrian Yanez: 'Write it down'
  • MMAFighting.com : Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk full fight card
  • Middle Easy : Tim Welch Rates Mike Tyson’s Chances vs. Jake Paul: ‘Early On, He’s Gonna Be Scary’
  • MMA Mania : Barboza The BMF? ‘Who Has Better Highlight KOs Than Me?’
  • MMAFighting.com : Ring announcer Dan Hennessy retiring after viral screw up: ‘No longer the world’s punching bag’
  • MMA Junkie : 'Only Mancunian' Lerone Murphy appreciates full circle moment, crosses fingers for UFC 304
  • MMAFighting.com : Cédric Doumbé: Anthony Pettis fight ‘99 percent’ a done deal
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Mark Hulme | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veteran Edson Barboza calls for BMF title fight vs. Max Holloway: 'I think I deserve that'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC matchmaker sends emphatic message to prospects hoping to get noticed and signed 
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC FPI 7 Highlights, Streaming Results | Rod vs. Fowler