Topic: Knucklehead 8

Knucklehead 8 - Results

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Ronwah
Ronwah
  • Predictions:  26,938  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,343
  • Post Score: 222

04.06.2014 | 5:14 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 6 Winners, 0 Perfect, 330 Points   |   Tied for 5th with 2 others

From the NW Fightscene facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NWFightscene?fref=ts

In a Heavyweight Superfight at Rumble at the Roseland 77, Casey Lunzman def Rudy Schraffroth by tko @ 2:26 Rd 2

In a fantastic back and forth fight Shorty Weikel retains his Pro Knucklehead 145 title getting the TKO stoppage of Denny Linton to ground strikes at 3:58 of round four. Fight of the Night!

Hadi Al-awadh wins the vacant Knucklehead amatuer 170 lb title by submitting Scott Baker with a kimura at 1:48 rd 2.

Brandon Ferris knocks out teammate Isaac Huerta with a head kick at 1:18 rd one.

Hometown fave Josh Christenson beats Josh Rowton by securing the RNC at 2:48 of the first

Micahel De La Cruz subs Kule Adams by arm-head choke at 2;10 of the 2nd here in dallas or

John Wayne Hankey stops Sam Angelo Sisin by TKO via crucifix strikes at 1:28 of the first here in Dallas

TJ Koehler submits Brandon Nunn via Rear Naked at 1:36 round 1

In a heavyweight bout here at Knucklehead 8, Coach Rick Jordan wins via TKO ref stop over Jacob Wayne at 1:53 of the first

Chase Holiey submits Josh Degregory via triangle at 1:33 rd 3 in tonights 4th bout in Dallas Oregon

Wyatt Passantino subs Steven Vongsy via choke at 2:13 rd 1 after a couple big slams here at Knucklehead 8

In the first bout in Dallas OR, an absolute barnburner slugfest that had all in the 1400 strong crowd cheering. Daniel Scott comes out on top via decision over Yan Kuvaldin 30-27 x3

"“I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.""

Knucklehead 8
Bout   Info
Marlin Weikel   defeats   Dennis Linton   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:58 Round 4 of 5, 18:58 Total Bout Page
Hadi Al-Awadh   defeats   Scott Baker   via Submission, Kimura   1:48 Round 2 of 5, 4:48 Total Bout Page
TJ Koehler   defeats   Brandon Nunn   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:36 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Michael De La Cruz   defeats   Kyle Adams   via Submission, Arm Triangle Choke   2:10 Round 2 of 3, 5:10 Total Bout Page
Chase Holley   defeats   Josiah DeGregory   via Submission, Triangle Choke   1:33 Round 3 of 3, 7:33 Total Bout Page
Wyatt Passantino   defeats   Steven Vongsy   via Submission, Choke   2:13 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Brandon Ferris   defeats   Isaac Huerta   via KO/TKO, Head Kick   1:18 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
John Wayne Hankey   defeats   Sam Angelo Sison   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:28 Round 2 of 3, 4:28 Total Bout Page
Rick Jordan   defeats   Jacob Wayne   via KO/TKO   1:53 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Josh Christenson   defeats   Josh Rowton   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:48 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Daniel Scott   defeats   Yan Kuvaldin   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page

Responses

Ronwah
Ronwah
  • Predictions:  26,938  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,343
  • Post Score: 222

04.06.2014 | 5:15 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 6 Winners, 0 Perfect, 330 Points   |   Tied for 5th with 2 others

Quite a few fights there we didn't pick. Holstad vs Ferris and Kotter vs Palma were cancelled on the night for the reason below.

"the ringside doctor comes into the ring after the fighters Rafael Palma and Curtis Kotter had come in and announces the 2nd fight is cancelled as Rafael Palma is over 45 which is not allowed according to OR State rules, the 7th bout between Brandon Ferris and Van Holstad also cancelled for same reason. crowd appropriately boos"

"“I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.""

Kpro
Kpro
  • Predictions:  11,208  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,927
  • Post Score: 255

04.07.2014 | 7:50 PM ET

Counting fights updated.

Others to be added won't affect scores.

* Edited at 04.07.2014, 7:52 PM ET *

"I Stab Waterbeds!"

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  242,779  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

04.07.2014 | 8:00 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 6 Winners, 1 Perfect, 350 Points   |   4th Place

The cancellation note says that Palma's fight was cancelled because he was "45 pounds over weight". I thought the reason wasn't the weight, but because he was over 45 years old, which is not allowed in Oregon (he's 48).

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

Kpro
Kpro
  • Predictions:  11,208  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,927
  • Post Score: 255

04.07.2014 | 8:47 PM ET

Editing Now, just went by `over 45`.  Looks to be two, Palma & Van Holstad both as Ferris fought.

"the ringside doctor comes into the ring after the fighters Rafael Palma and Curtis Kotter had come in and announces the 2nd fight is cancelled as Rafael Palma is over 45 which is not allowed according to OR State rules, the 7th bout between Brandon Ferris and Van Holstad also cancelled for same reason. crowd appropriately boos"

* Edited at 04.07.2014, 8:50 PM ET *

"I Stab Waterbeds!"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : WWE Superstar MVP Promoted To BJJ Black Belt
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘People die, this isn’t a joking matter’: Devin Haney on Garcia’s failed drug test
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: People Die In This Sport
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Tests Positive for Banned Substance Ahead of Haney Fight, Denies Any Wrongdoing
  • MMA Mania : Cursed? Not Even Poatan Could Save UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Submission of the Month for April: One former UFC champ makes another tap for the first time
  • MMA Mania : ‘Big Lies!’ Garcia Reportedly Tests Positive For PEDs, Boxer Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Paul Hughes explains choosing PFL over UFC offer: 'I deserve to get compensated'
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned substance in Devin Haney fight, Garcia responds
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘These are people that are trying to attack me’: Garcia claims fake news on positive PED report
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Will Jose Aldo and Alexandre Pantoja give Brazil something to cheer about at UFC 301?
  • MMA Junkie : Reports: Ryan Garcia tested positive for PEDs in upset win over Devin Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : Report: Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned PED
  • MMA Mania : Topuria Denies Refusal Of Volk, Holloway Responds To ‘B—ching Motherf—ker’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301's Steve Erceg aware of unusual title shot opportunity, still feels pressure to win
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 fight card: Pantoja vs. Erceg
  • UFC.com : UFC Championship Fights That Have Happened In Rio de Janeiro
  • MMAFighting.com : Alex Pereira takes down Daniel Cormier in UFC 301 hallway tussle
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Alex Pereira forces Daniel Cormier to plead for help with takedown: 'Stop this guy'
  • Middle Easy : Canelo Alvarez and Oscar De La Hoya Nearly Throw Hands in Heated Press Conference Confrontation