Tapology Forums

TUF Nations Cast

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

wake99
wake99
  • Predictions:  20,593  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,334
  • Post Score: 282

12.03.2013 | 12:55 PM ET

Team Canada:

Chad Laprise – 7-0 – 27 years old, MMA Sun #16 LW Prospect

Sheldon Westcott – 8-1 – 29 years old, MMA Sun #12 WW Prospect

Olivier Aubin-Mercier – 4-0 – 24 years old, MMA Sun #33 LW Prospect

Kajan “Ragin” Johnson – 19-10

Elias “The Spartan” Theodorou – 8-0, MMA Sun #12 MW Prospect

Luke Harris – 10-2 – 36 years old

Nordine Taleb – 8-2 – 32 years old

Team Australia:

Jake “The Celtic Kid” Matthews – 3-0, MMA Sun #24 WW Prospect

Richard “Filthy Rich” Walsh – 7-1 – 25 years old

Brendan “War Machine” O’Reilly – 5-0

Zein Saliba – 4-0

Tyler “Young Gun” Manawaroa – 10-0 – 19 years old, MMA Sun #3 WW Prospect

Daniel Kelly – 5-0 – 36 years old

Priscus “The Tassie Devil” Fogagnolo – 7-1,  MMA Sun #13 LHW Prospect

Vik “The Spartan” Grujic – 6-2

http://mmasun.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/meet-the-cast-of-tuf-nations-canada-vs-australia/

Responses Page 2

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

12.03.2013 | 6:47 PM ET

Yes I am in my second year of CEGEP (which translates to year one of university) but I can guarantee that anything I'm doing is more difficult than a ******* social science.

Poly sci kids are total idiots, it's fascinating. I **** you not, the teachers and my peers literally make fun of the poly sci and criminology kids 'cause of their remarkable ineptitude. It's hilarious how stupid they are.

What's wrong little man, did I hit a nerve?

* Edited at 12.03.2013, 6:48 PM ET *

"الله أكبرl"

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz
  • Predictions:  3,516  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,816
  • Post Score: 211

12.03.2013 | 6:47 PM ET

Anik, you do realize that Poli Sci has the 2nd lowest GPA of all social sciences (ranks above Psychology, Sociology, History, Religion, Anthropology, Business, and Education)? Right there with Biology. I'm sure youve never read a political science paper, and you think political science is the stuff you read on CNN.

"Albert Fish... I mean that guy was a real jerk!"

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz

12.03.2013 | 6:48 PM ET

Sorry Anik, what do you major in?

Anik
Anik

12.03.2013 | 6:49 PM ET

"Poli Sci has the 2nd lowest GPA of all social sciences"

And that is exactly why poli sci is for idiots. But carry on.

It could be the single most difficult social science but it's still a social science, and that's what makes it stupid.

EDIT: I'm applying for a double major in honors philosophy and the liberal arts in a month, which I'm practically a lock to get into because I did really well in real courses...instead of you know...social science courses.

Hahaha I can't believe you act so ******* better than everyone but you're majoring in a SOCIAL SCIENCE. God, that's hilarious.

* Edited at 12.03.2013, 6:53 PM ET *

"الله أكبرl"

gunn4206
gunn4206
  • Predictions:  39,436  |  66.0%
  • Forum Posts:  7,834
  • Post Score: 249

12.03.2013 | 6:50 PM ET

@jitz so how was Korea ?

"RIP Bill Burgess , RIP CthuluJones"

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz

12.03.2013 | 6:52 PM ET

Oh, you're one of those academic elitist that think that anything that isnt a natural science isnt hard? I got 90% in my first year of calculus at university, and it was just as difficult as writing a 15 page paper on comparative studies in modernization and dependency theory. But Anik, the 16 year old Cegep student knows everything about academia.

That's it for me.

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz

12.03.2013 | 6:52 PM ET

Lol *** is your problem Gunn?

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz

12.03.2013 | 6:54 PM ET

Gunn: for a guy who claims to have a learning 'disability' and got really upset when people called him stupid when he first joined, to try and take a jab at how I look is disgustingly hypocritical. Even when i wasnt talking to you.

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz

12.03.2013 | 6:56 PM ET

I don't. I respect every single major equally. Thats what you dont get. I come down on people who think their major is some how intrinsically better than others. I know people who major in History who are much more learned and intelligent than some of my friend who major in biology, and vice verse. But its petty and ethnocentric of you to try generalize and say social science isnt hard.

gunn4206
gunn4206

12.03.2013 | 6:56 PM ET

what is that not you ?  must be your twin then .

Anik
Anik

12.03.2013 | 6:57 PM ET

@Brazilian Jitz Oh I love how you gotta wave your calculus mark to try and make sure that we all still think that you're smart. That's cute.

If you did so well maybe you should've stayed instead of, you know, getting a major in an idiotic discipline.

I'm not even one of those people who think the natural sciences are the real way to go. PHILOSOPHY AND LIBERAL ARTS. Dang.

By the way, if I was a 16 year old CEGEP student I'd be more than a ******* prodigy. So I thank you for that compliment.

You can continue acting elite and stuff but I've exposed you ****; you and your phony degree that you haven't completed.

* Edited at 12.03.2013, 6:57 PM ET *

"الله أكبرl"

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz

12.03.2013 | 7:00 PM ET

You exposed your self by trying to argue liberal arts(???) and philosophy is somehow harder, or holds more merit than political science.

Anik
Anik

12.03.2013 | 7:02 PM ET

@Brazilian Jitz Ethnocentric? Cute that you're trying to use big words to show off how smart you are but next time use them in context.

I'm not generalizing, it's a proven fact. Not only are the social sciences not hard, they're criminally easy. From a macro perspective, the social sciences are for the kids who are dumb but their parents pay for them to do schooling anyway.

Just a quick personal example: people who go into Psychology social sciences in the CEGEP level don't even HAVE TO WRITE AN ESSAY...what the ****? I tripped out, they grade outlines and annotated bibliographies like essays. Why do they do this? Because it's "training the social science students on how to properly write an essay"...

"الله أكبرl"

NoJuice11
NoJuice11
  • Predictions:  8,305  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,544
  • Post Score: 208

12.03.2013 | 7:06 PM ET

I'm actually pretty excited about this season of TUF, pullin for Kajan Johnson to make it through, got eyes on Fogagnolo and Manawaroa though.

"Dude everyone knows Shaq got rich off playing in college"-Baseketball

Anik
Anik

12.03.2013 | 7:07 PM ET

@Brazilian Jitz Well...yeah. It doesn't take a genius to know that the Liberal Arts is significantly harder than poly sci. If anything, a political science degree is closer in merit to a philosophy degree than it is to a liberal arts degree.

As a wannabe lawyer with a failure of a major, you should know that.

People that pursue degrees in the social sciences are people who I look up to, because they don't give a **** about how much time they waste getting one or how much money they drain from their parents, they're determined to get that ever-elusive 60 that is easier to get as time passes because the poor professors have to lower their standards all the time.

"الله أكبرl"

gunn4206
gunn4206

12.03.2013 | 7:07 PM ET

ive been taking a **** while watching Anik and Jitz go at it . takes my mind off the cramps  it just flew right out .

* Edited at 12.03.2013, 7:08 PM ET *

Anik
Anik

12.03.2013 | 7:08 PM ET

Nah I'm done. **** can have the last word, I don't care.

For a guy with such a hopeless future ahead of him and that pure ass of a degree, it's the least I could do for him.

* Edited at 12.03.2013, 7:08 PM ET *

"الله أكبرl"

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz

12.03.2013 | 7:09 PM ET

Man, I think I'm done with this website.

UnderdogMan
UnderdogMan
  • Predictions:  7,608  |  36.9%
  • Forum Posts:  89
  • Post Score: 506

12.03.2013 | 7:11 PM ET

Bye.
zarog
zarog
  • Predictions:  2,855  |  63.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,174
  • Post Score: 241

12.03.2013 | 7:14 PM ET

"'Poli Sci has the 2nd lowest GPA of all social sciences'

And that is exactly why poli sci is for idiots. But carry on.

It could be the single most difficult social science but it's still a social science, and that's what makes it stupid.

EDIT: I'm applying for a double major in honors philosophy and the liberal arts in a month, which I'm practically a lock to get into because I did really well in real courses...instead of you know...social science courses.

Hahaha I can't believe you act so ******* better than everyone but you're majoring in a SOCIAL SCIENCE. God, that's hilarious."

Ummmm.....Ooooookay? So you're a humanities major and you're dissing on social sciences, but, by the way, MANY academics with PhDs in philosophy believe philosophy to be a social science, so you're a ******* moron because you just said social sciences are for stupid people. Way to go Anik, just keep making yourself look as uneducated as you really are. Just an FYI, liberal arts degrees tend to have a stronger correlation with the social sciences than anything else because they are housed in the College of Liberal Arts& Sciences (basically social sciences, fine arts, and natural sciences).

Also, if we're gonna talk about what departments make fun of what, here's a little lesson for you, every single major at every university I've been to ALWAYS talks smack about the liberal arts because all liberal arts really means is that you were capable of only doing the medium level work in any one field and have no mastery over any. Philosophy is funny, because the people that are in philosophy think they're smarter than anyone, yet they're the only major I've seen that has totally pigeonholed themselves into a select type of field because of stereotypes about people in that major.

Having said all this, I do not believe a major makes someone intelligent, rather that is merely what they are interested in. If you're interested in everything, go on with your bad self and get a liberal arts degree. If you're interested in philosophy, go on and learn as much as you can, it can be quite interesting. If you're interested in poli sci (not "poly" because "poly" means many and has no correlation with politics) then learn about politics.

Now get educated kids. Spread peace and love across the free world and parts of Communist China. ;)

* Edited at 12.03.2013, 7:17 PM ET *

"Surrender??!! You think this letter on my head stands for France?" - Captain America

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : OUCH! Rebecki Shares Photo Of His Mangled Face
  • MMA Mania : Bonuses! ‘Black Jag’ Banks $50K For 12 Seconds Of Work
  • UFC.com : Bonus Coverage | UFC St. Louis
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘Balls got hot again’: Pros react to Derrick Lewis knocking out Rodrigo Nascimento at UFC St. Louis
  • MMAFighting.com : Derrick Lewis scores vicious knockout, moons crowd at UFC St. Louis 
  • MMA Mania : Hot Balls Highlights! Lewis Delivers Vicious KO Before Mooning Crowd
  • Middle Easy : Derrick Lewis Pulls Off Epic KO, Then His Shorts In Wild Celebration – UFC St. Louis Results (Highlights)
  • MMA Junkie : Social media reacts to Derrick Lewis' KO of Rodrigo Nascimento, wild celebration at UFC on ESPN 56
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC St. Louis post-fight press conference video
  • MMAFighting.com : Derrick Lewis vs. Rodrigo Nascimento full fight video highlights
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC St. Louis live blog: Derrick Lewis vs. Rodrigo Nascimento
  • MMA Mania : ‘Black Beast’ Batters Nascimento In Record-Setting KO
  • MMA Mania : Lomachenko Vs. Kamobosos Live Fight Blog, Highlights
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 56 results: Derrick Lewis moons St. Louis crowd after KO of Rodrigo Nascimento
  • MMA Junkie : Derrick Lewis def. Rodrigo Nascimento at UFC on ESPN 56: Best photos
  • MMA Junkie : BKFC 61 results: Jimmie Rivera out-battles Daniel Straus; Mike Trizano wows with 62-second knockout
  • Bad Left Hook : Lomachenko vs Kambosos: Live updates and results NOW!
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC St. Louis results: Joaquin Buckley thrills hometown crowd with dominant win over Nursulton Ruziboev
  • Middle Easy : Joaquin Buckley Outperforms Nursulton Ruziboev, Calls Out Conor McGregor- UFC St. Louis Results (Highlights)
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 56 results: Joaquin Buckley insults Conor McGregor's bloodline in callout after homecoming win