Tapology Forums

The Tapologists Fantasy Football League.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

OldManGloom
OldManGloom
  • Predictions:  109,651  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  9,505
  • Post Score: 254

07.12.2011 | 4:46 PM ET

The league is now full.  All spots are spoken for with @rowlison and @ladylover213 having filled the last two available.  In addition to those two and myself, @Kalibo, @cashbrewyn, @mmaprodigy, @geezhound, @dannotheman, @t0rch, @jersey0525, @Soccerkick, and @****estar make up the remainder of the league.  @Gregory has put up 250 points to the winner and 100 to second place.  If there are more people interested, I can set up another league.  Good luck all!

"When the system fails you you create your own system."

Responses Page 5

Dannotheman
Dannotheman
  • Predictions:  9,433  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,406
  • Post Score: 185

07.14.2011 | 3:59 PM ET

Starks looked pretty good in the playoffs. He should get more playing time this year.

"God please give me patience, if you give me strength I will just punch them in the face."

OldManGloom
OldManGloom
  • Predictions:  109,651  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  9,505
  • Post Score: 254

07.14.2011 | 4:07 PM ET

I must admit, I've been doing mock drafts for almost a month.  I'm going to be in at least 5 leagues, maybe more.  I can't wait.

"When the system fails you you create your own system."

ladylover213
ladylover213
  • Predictions:  5,411  |  57.9%
  • Forum Posts:  392
  • Post Score: 48

07.14.2011 | 4:08 PM ET

starks isnt bad by any means he wuld b a great backup to have but i dnt have faith in him as a started i wish grant culd stay healthy

grant plus starks wuld be nice

i rlly wish we wuld have picked up marshawn lynch when we had the chance

"Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster."

jersey0525
jersey0525
  • Predictions:  2,766  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  4,536
  • Post Score: 188

07.14.2011 | 4:45 PM ET

first..im a die hard vikings fan...sooooo, yea...i know how ken flo feels in championship fights..lol

2nd... marshawn lynchs "saints destroyer" run in the playoffs was EPIC! i STILL have that **** dvr'd and watch it...

3rd...REALLY looking forward to this league, just one more thing to show off my tapology dominance!...ha

last....watch out for josh freeman and darren mcfadden as the 2 players that WONT b drafted 1st round but should've by the end of season...

btw, u set up the draft yet? works been hectic, been missin u guys.....

"im an OT (ORIGINAL TAPOLOGIST), I used to write for cagepages.com. NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT LEFT HAND SHOT"

ladylover213
ladylover213
  • Predictions:  5,411  |  57.9%
  • Forum Posts:  392
  • Post Score: 48

07.14.2011 | 4:54 PM ET

the leaugue is set up

srry to hear tht ur a vikings fan;)

freeman and mcfadden both had good years last yr so lets see wat they do

"Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster."

Page 5

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : A SUBTLE APPROACH TO SUMMER
  • MMA Junkie : 'EA UFC 5' continues roster expansion with four free fighter additions
  • Middle Easy : Joe Rogan Believes It All Fell Apart for Alexander Volkanovski After the Makhachev Rematch: ‘I Thought He Won the First Time’
  • MMAFighting.com : Benoit Saint Denis eyes UFC fights in Manchester and Paris, ‘more determined than ever to become the champion’
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Accuses Conor McGregor of PED Use Ahead of UFC 303 Return: ‘He’s Out of His Mind’
  • MMA Junkie : 'Eagle is landed': Khabib Nurmagomedov returns to corner Islam Makhachev at UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : ‘Diamond’s’ Kryptonite? Khabib Confirmed Back At UFC 302
  • MMA Junkie : Ilia Topuria on how Sean O'Malley fight would go: 'I can do with him whatever I want'
  • MMAFighting.com : Khabib Nurmagomedov will serve as cornerman for Islam Makhachev at UFC 302
  • UFC.com : This Week On UFC FIGHT PASS | May 27, 2024 - June 2, 2024
  • MMA Mania : ‘Everything Fell Apart’ For Volkanovski
  • MMAFighting.com : Talita Bernardo vs. Olga Rubin title fight headlines Invicta FC’s return in June
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 302 pre-event facts: Islam Makhachev, Dustin Poirier battle for history – and lightweight title
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 Embedded, episode 2: ‘It’s going to come down to does Paulo figure me out first, or do I figure him out first?’
  • MMA Junkie : PFL announces former Bellator champion Douglas Lima re-signed to new contract
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo cautions Paulo Costa against striking-only approach to Sean Strickland at UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Former champ Douglas Lima inks new multi-year agreement with PFL-Bellator
  • Middle Easy : UFC Legend Demetrious Johnson Argues Why Boxing’s ‘More Exciting’ Than MMA ‘Right Now’
  • Bad Left Hook : Crawford named ‘champion in recess’ by WBC
  • Bad Left Hook : Terence Crawford named ‘champion in recess’ by WBC