Tapology Forums

Strikeforce Grand Prix

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

BeastMaster
BeastMaster
  • Predictions:  1,958  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  3,029
  • Post Score: 180

06.20.2011 | 7:43 PM ET

I'm putting my money on Silva and Barnett to make it to the end and Silva winning it.

Who do you think is going to win?

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

Responses

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

06.20.2011 | 7:47 PM ET

i'm more confident in barnett winning. i could see ubereem knocking out silva. i'll say 80% chance barnett wins and 55% chance ubereem wins. i'll take barnett for the grand prix win. when he talks its seems he is on a mission. i'll take him with a sub in the second round vs kharitonov.
type138
type138
  • Predictions:  7,905  |  61.9%
  • Forum Posts:  154
  • Post Score: 89

06.20.2011 | 7:48 PM ET

i think its really anyones to win. whomever makes the least mistakes will take it. i dont see one dominant heavy.......however, i am pulling for sergei or barnett

"One's company, two's a crowd, and three's a party"

iamsaye
iamsaye
  • Predictions:  205  |  55.6%
  • Forum Posts:  50
  • Post Score: 62

06.20.2011 | 7:49 PM ET

I think that the finals will be Silva vs Barnett.
But I believe that Barnett will pull it off,.
Barnett is great at dictating the pace of a fight, and where the fight takes place.
B
If Giant Silva makes the mistake of letting Barnett make this a slow physical fight,
Silva will be dead tired and will probaly be overwhelmed in the third.

But on the other hand if Silva keeps his distance and threatens on the ground, it chould be a hard night for barnett.

"Some lovers just rely on thier hearts, the coal remaines of what begain with a passionate start"

BeastMaster
BeastMaster
  • Predictions:  1,958  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  3,029
  • Post Score: 180

06.20.2011 | 7:54 PM ET

@iamsaye you meen bigfoot silva right?

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

iamsaye
iamsaye
  • Predictions:  205  |  55.6%
  • Forum Posts:  50
  • Post Score: 62

06.20.2011 | 9:15 PM ET

No.... *blush*
I dont even think that giant silva could win this tournament with a club..

lol sorry

"Some lovers just rely on thier hearts, the coal remaines of what begain with a passionate start"

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,565
  • Post Score: 275

06.20.2011 | 9:45 PM ET

I guess I'd still favor Overeem to win the tourney, despite the problems he had on Saturday.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Dannotheman
Dannotheman
  • Predictions:  9,433  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,406
  • Post Score: 185

06.20.2011 | 10:45 PM ET

I think the finals will be Barnett vs Overeem and Barnett winning is my prediction. If Kharitonov beats Barnett though I like Kharitonov to win the tourney.

"God please give me patience, if you give me strength I will just punch them in the face."

thefreeman
thefreeman
  • Predictions:  9,496  |  60.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,751
  • Post Score: 198

06.20.2011 | 10:50 PM ET

I'll take the winner of Overeem/Silva as the winner of the tourney think either one of them have the skills to beat Kharitonov or Barnett I just haven't decided who to pick between the two of them

* Edited at 06.20.2011, 10:51 PM ET *

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Michel Pereira Lands Crazy Backflip Pass Into Controversial Submission Win At UFC 301
  • Jits Magazine : Tony Ferguson Reveals That He Has Been Offered A Grappling Match With Charles Oliveira
  • MMA Mania : Alvarez Clowned De La Hoya After Win
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 post-fight show: Reaction to Alexandre Pantoja’s scare, Jose Aldo’s big return
  • MMA Mania : UFC 303 Gets ‘Foggy’ Teaser Trailer
  • Middle Easy : Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia: Canelo Dominates in Unanimous Decision Victory [Video Highlights]
  • MMA Mania : Video: Canelo Mocks Benavidez After Beating Munguia
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Have A Date, I’ll Let Boss Man Dana Announce That’
  • MMA Mania : De La Hoya Reacts To Canelo Beating Munguia
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 bonuses: Michel Pereira snags extra $50,000 for monster finish of Ihor Potieria
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 bonuses: Michel Pereira snags extra $50,000 for monster finish of Ihor Potieria
  • UFC.com : Bonus Coverage | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • MMA Mania : Bonuses! Back-Flipping Pereira Banks $50K
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 PPV Results, Streaming Updates
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 results: Alexandre Pantoja ekes by Steve Erceg to retain title in thrilling five-round battle
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia full fight video highlights
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 bonuses: The Force is $50,000 strong with Mauricio Ruffy
  • MMA Junkie : Canelo Alvarez drops, beats overmatched Jaime Munguia to retain 168-pound title
  • MMA Mania : Resurgent Aldo Teases Second Run At UFC Title
  • MMA Junkie : Video replay: UFC 301 post-fight press conference