Ajax loader

Tapology Forums

Tapology Survivor Game

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  133,146  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,922
  • Post Score: 188

10.11.2012 | 8:45 AM ET

Ok so I saw this on another MMA site and thought it would be fun to try on here.

It's pretty simple really, I will pick one fight on the upcoming UFC card, so for this week on the UFC 153 the match I would chose is Jon Fitch vs. Erick Silva.  You pick who you think wins, you get it right you move on to the next round you get it wrong your out.

Now I don't know how many people are interested in this or how long it will take so for now I would say after 3 events of a single fight pick then I would switch to 2 fights a card. 3 cards later it would go to 3 fights a card etc.

Anyone can join but once the first week starts no one can join until the next one. If you join and forget to make your pick for a fight then you would be out. Once you make your pick that is who you are going with, no editing of posts!

In the case of a draw everyone would move on to the next round.

Who thinks they can survive???

Post in here with your pick and you will be added to the spreadsheet for the first week of Tapology Survivor 1!

* Edited at 10.11.2012, 11:05 AM ET *

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

Responses Page 11

dielegende23
dielegende23
  • Predictions:  17,150  |  72.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7,907
  • Post Score: 213

11.18.2012 | 11:37 AM ET

Good job Swick, gonna try again in the next one as well...

" I feel like Davy Crockett on the walls of the Alamo, swinging Old Betsy as the enemy swarmed in with bayonets. Sheesh. Listen you young punks....." - Bill Burgess

Dela Riva
Dela Riva
  • Predictions:  660  |  58.9%
  • Forum Posts:  405
  • Post Score: 95

11.18.2012 | 12:08 PM ET

count me in.
MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  23,693  |  58.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,291
  • Post Score: 157

11.18.2012 | 12:17 PM ET

I want in the next one! I was eliminated on the first fight in this one! COUNT ME IN FOR #2! 

"Is normal. Everybody go down." -- Patricky Pitbull

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 108

11.18.2012 | 8:36 PM ET

damn my strategy backfired.

At least I got my trifecta on die...I'm a happy man.

"الله أكبرl"

poir420
poir420

01.23.2020 | 1:19 PM ET

Bump for @Free!

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  6,261  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  7,548
  • Post Score: 152

01.23.2020 | 1:25 PM ET

Haha cool 
poir420
poir420

01.23.2020 | 2:07 PM ET

Anik.....wonder what happened to that kid!

Page 11

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : After 9/11 gaffe, Paulo Costa tells Israel Adesanya: ‘Respect people, and be ready to be erased’
  • MMA Weekly : ‘The Korean Zombie’ Chan Sung Jung targeting summer return following eye surgery
  • MMA Weekly : Watch Deiveson Figueiredo submit Tim Elliott, securing title fight at UFC Norfolk
  • MMA Weekly : Former Muay Thai champ Warren Brown gives the inside scoop on Strike Back’s final season
  • MMAFighting.com : Renato Moicano: UFC Brasilia opponent Damir Hadzovic a tough brawler, but not very technical
  • UFC.com : Unfiltered Episode 370: Megan Anderson and John Morgan
  • MMA Weekly : Henry Cejudo faces Jose Aldo in UFC 250 main event in Brazil
  • MMAFighting.com : Royce Gracie praises James Gallagher: ‘He’s got a lot of talent and he’s disciplined too’
  • MMAFighting.com : Aljamain Sterling updates UFC’s bantamweight plans, said he’d punch Henry Cejudo regardless of offensive nickname
  • MMAFighting.com : Eurobash: Episode 71 with Royce Gracie, Brian Moore and Cal Ellenor
  • MMAFighting.com : Former UFC heavyweight Juan Adams headed to ARES
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo’s legendary status alone shouldn’t be criteria for leapfrogging worthy contenders
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Deontay Wilder to rematch Tyson Fury, blames loss on 40-pound walkout costume
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 251 confirmed for Perth on June 7
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Oliver Enkamp relives how he set up highlight-reel KO at Bellator 240
  • UFC.com : Joseph Benavidez on Live with Kelly & Ryan Tuesday
  • UFC.com : VIDEO: Joseph Benavidez on Live with Kelly & Ryan
  • MMAFighting.com : Al Iaquinta hopes to talk Paul Felder off retirement ledge if Dustin Poirier fight fizzles
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Phil Mulpeter on Daniel Crawford’s Bellator Dublin withdrawal, desire for May return in London
  • MMA Weekly : Watch Joseph Benavidez KO Jussier Formiga, setting up flyweight title fight for UFC Norfolk